It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brewing Trouble for George W. Bush

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Brewing Trouble for George W. Bush

www.bushproject.com

On February 7th Bob Alexander his wife, Arminda and local volunteers, mailed a copy of legendary prosecutor, Vincent Bugliosi's book, The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder, to 2,200 local district attorneys across the US. Each of these prosecutors has had at least one soldier from their district killed in Iraq.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums

* Copy the exact headline of the story into the headline field, don't make one up or sensationalize it. Submissions with inaccurate, biased or otherwise deceptive headlines may be moved, closed or deleted.

[edit on 2/18/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
There is not a single MSM link to be found anywhere, not even at the more alternative news sources, so I guess this would qualify as Breaking Alt News.

What makes this interesting is the fact that Alexander is working with Vincent Bugliosi -remember Manson?- as an advisor to bring formal charges against Bush and others. I sincerely hope they will gain the neccessary public exposure to get at least a shot at this.

Playing the devil's advocate I would say the chances that they get even a single conviction in this case are the same as getting a conspiracy conviction against Shaw in the Garrison JFK trial in New Orleans.

Needless to say that if Bush were to be formally charged, the pot of Revolution which is now still quietly bubbling will start to cook, and quite possibly boil over into real change.

bushproject.com
prosecutegeorgebush.com
List of Allegations

www.bushproject.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2/18/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I have just sent an email message to Bob Alexander expressing my support, please do the same if you agree with his efforts.

There is trouble brewing for Bush as a 57-year old Seatlle coffee bean entrepeneur tries to gain public exposure by sending out copies of Vincent Buglioni's book: The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder to all local U.S. District Attorneys of those districts that have lost constituants in the current Iraq war.

On February 7th Bob Alexander his wife, Arminda and local volunteers, mailed a copy of legendary prosecutor, Vincent Bugliosi's book, The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder, to 2,200 local district attorneys across the US. Each of these prosecutors has had at least one soldier from their district killed in Iraq.

Bugliosi is best known for his prosecution and conviction of Charles Manson. As a Los Angeles County Assistant District Attorney, he successfully prosecuted Charles Manson and several other members of his "family" for the 1969 murders of Sharon Tate and six others. He lost only one of the 106 felony cases he tried as a prosecutor, which included winning 21 out of 21 murder cases

After negotiating an “at cost” deal from the publisher, Alexander was able to cover the $17,000 for the books and postage. By February 7 all 2,200 books in the mail making to district attorneys from New York to Hawaii. In all it came to 5 pallet loads of Bugliosi’s book, weighing in at two tons.

Please flag and keep alive.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Great way to sell alot of books. But no one is going to clean house. The only way we'll get Justice is if everyone goes to the streets and demands it. And we all know it is impossible to get Americans off their butts long enough to protest how the government systematically ruins their lives and livelihood.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
Great way to sell alot of books. But no one is going to clean house. The only way we'll get Justice is if everyone goes to the streets and demands it. And we all know it is impossible to get Americans off their butts long enough to protest how the government systematically ruins their lives and livelihood.

I hear that. But someone must try. Noone should just roll over and die right?

Like you say, yes people should hit the streets, but in large enough numbers. How about a spending boycott, etc. etc. I really hope that the change will be peaceful, but again, wishful thinking.

Raising awareness is about all we can do.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
A little support would be helpful here...

This is not Bush bashing, Bob Alexander is putting in a large effort to bring Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice et al to justice.

If even ATS ignores this, how do you expect him to get MSM attention?

Come on now, this needs attention. Tell your friends and support Alexander.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
EDIT: Disappointed remarks removed, as the thread is now actually visible.

Link to Allegation Flash Presentation

Not to be taken lightly...

[edit on 18-2-2009 by MoonMine]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoonMine

Noone cares it seems, which is pathetic, given that a citizen is actively trying to bring the former administration to justice.

Very telling and very disappointing.

The only thing that's pathetic is you posting 5 out of the 6 responses to your own thread.

There are more interesting things in the world than watching delirious liberals try to preach their gospel of hate through the court system.

Wise up, we have more important issues to deal with than this trivia.

+21 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
The only thing that's pathetic is you posting 5 out of the 6 responses to your own thread.

There are more interesting things in the world than watching delirious liberals try to preach their gospel of hate through the court system.

Wise up, we have more important issues to deal with than this trivia.

This gets my vote for the most ignorant, hypocritical statement ever made on ATS.

You mention that there are more interesting things in this world then spreading hate, but you wasted minutes of your life to type up a hateful message on ATS? Bravo.

What good is to have law, if it is not justly enforced?

This situation epitomizes the issue with Americans. They can't be bothered. They don't want to think about it, they don't want to take a moment out of their time, they'd rather troll a conspiracy site and bash on a "party" then get off their worthless McD filled arses and do something. What is shameful is that it won't be until finally that the individual is wronged that the individual cares to make any effort to bring a change to their government... And in some instances, all the individual does in kick and scream anonymously behind a screen name on a conspiracy site. Americans... are sad. I am ashamed to live in a country where collectively we have let things get this bad where our previous Administration commits war crimes, kills 4000+ of our men and women, bails out rich bankers, the new Administration continues the same old... and we kick and scream anonymously. I won't hesitate to say it, I'm ashamed to be a part of this. Only a small minority care or are willing to do anything about it, while the majority keeps their nose down and lets the government herd them together like the sheep they are.

I'm sending an e-mail to Bob Alexander giving him my support also and I'm going to send a letter to my local DA urging him to support this as well, since I had a friend I went to High School with killed in Iraq.

Star and flag for an important thread.

Here's to hoping one day justice means something to the majority of Americans.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by ImaNutter]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoonMine
A little support would be helpful here...

This is not Bush bashing, Bob Alexander is putting in a large effort to bring Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice et al to justice.

If even ATS ignores this, how do you expect him to get MSM attention?

Come on now, this needs attention. Tell your friends and support Alexander.

You have my support - as does anyone who is sending this message out to the rest of the world.

This is how things finally get off the ground.
It is a serious offense - so it will be no small feat.

I think this is great and necessary that people NOT let this go.
And - it looks like some are not.

Calling out the lies.

Bravo.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Well tell him in 4 years he'll have a sequel to his book as the current POTUS is sending more troops over to battle terror. Book him on war crimes too!!

Now if he had sent out a book to put the stimulus package authors and people who voted for it behind bars THEN I would take to the streets and support it.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MoonMine

Noone cares it seems, which is pathetic, given that a citizen is actively trying to bring the former administration to justice.

Guy, I'd love to see Bush prosecuted as much as the next guy. I'd love all the secrets be put out to the public and i hope it happens.

It's not that no one cares. There is too much going down right now. Look around man, everything is going to hell.

At least the guy can't F up the country anymore since he's out. Too bad we have the rest of the government to deal with.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by David9176]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
Well tell him in 4 years he'll have a sequel to his book as the current POTUS is sending more troops over to battle terror. Book him on war crimes too!!

Now if he had sent out a book to put the stimulus package authors and people who voted for it behind bars THEN I would take to the streets and support it.

I am in agreement - in regards to the 17,000 being sent out.
This does not appear to be change... but same.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hmmm, is he also including all the members of Congress & the Senate who voted with Bush for the war? If not, then it seems like selective persecution to me.

As for Bugliosi, the man is a self-agrandizing jackass. Maybe if someone who didn't stand to make huge personal financial profits from this publicity were to be involved, some measure of credibillity could at least be retained by your side. As it stands now, it reeks of a guy trying to sell books.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
...and I suppose you'd support the same sort of prosecution for former President Clinton for his bombing campaign in Bosnia? Or former President Carter for his support of the Afghan. resistance during the Soviet invasion there? How about former President Bush 1, for the first Gulf War?

Who else? How about all the Senators and congressmen who supported the various so called misdeeds? Them, too? Just make sure you're bipartisan in your judicial vengeance... You don't get to pick and choose who you're going to blame. It's either no one, or everyone involved. That would include all military personnel.

Whats past is past, it does no one any good whatsoever to keep dredging these things up. Remember them? To learn from them, so as not to repeat the mistakes of the past, most definitely. But just to wreak some sort of partisen vengeance? Nope, sorry.

Learn the history, get involved in the process, so you can help prevent future misconduct on the part of our so called leaders.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull

Whats past is past, it does no one any good whatsoever to keep dredging these things up. Remember them? To learn from them, so as not to repeat the mistakes of the past, most definitely. But just to wreak some sort of partisen vengeance? Nope, sorry.

I have never understood this line of reasoning. If it's in the past, let's not worry about it.

By this very logic, I should be able to kill someone then tell the judge "Let's not worry about my past... we need to worry about my future"

Obviously everyone thinks that example is ludicrous... but what is the difference in the two with that logic?

I am all for charging any and all involved that made this false war happen. Some of you are forgetting though that Bush and his Administration lied 935 times to convince Congress to go to war.

Even with that said, yes, we should charge any and everyone with the crimes they committed. Clinton, Carter, Bush.. they should ALL have been charged with the appropriate crimes. But we are learning by history that ALLOWING these actions, brings more of the same. If they are allowed to do it, what is stopping them? Absolutely nothing. So we end up with a history of an immoral and corrupt legal system, with no justice for the foundation of our society. At some point, someone needs to put their foot down and set the example that this is not acceptable anymore. People need to be held accountable for the actions. ALL PEOPLE.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by ImaNutter]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MoonMine

Thank god for GWB. The only person with the set of balls to want to WIN in Iraq which is what happened. The war is over and the U.S. is finishing the job not these losers Harry Reid and Nancy P and Obambi who wanted to run and hide.

Mr. Bugliosi… should we prosecute Bill Clinton for Murder in the deaths of US Service men and women who were "killed" by him in Bosnia? Somalia?

After all, those weren't approved by the U.N. either.

Oh, sorry- I forgot… Clinton's a democrat.

YAWN

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaNutter

Where did I say, or even imply, to forget about it? I am curious what good does it truly do to dredge this up day in, day out? Other than to further divide an already troubled population?

Lies? Or mistakes? One side says lies, the other says mistakes...which is it? There's proof of both. Who gets prosecuted? Everyone who knew, supposedly, of the alleged maleficence on the part of the last administration, or the ones that came before.

None of the events of the last 8 years happened in a vacuum, unrelated to everything before. They were all results of actions, or in actions, that came before. Some of those events happened hundreds of years ago. All too much of this so called "investigations into wrongdoing" is nothing more or less than a search for a scapegoat, preferably from the other side of the political landscape.

So forgive me if I'm less than enthused about the prospect of persecutions of past administrations.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
WOW.

How embarrassing is this thread?

With ALL due respect, do you know who committed more crimes than GWB?

Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter, Richard Nixon, Lyndon Johnson........

Stop listening to your left wing Freshman Social Studies teacher and take a break from this website!

GWB did what he had to do. Hopefully BO does the same.

Again......with all due respect.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
How quickly people forget. The entire world knows the truth about our illegal invasion of a country that had NOTHING TO DO WITH 9-11. And since the war was illegal, everyone single person killed in that war was MURDER by Bush & Cheney & Rumsfeld & Wolfowitz & Rice.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join