It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The great fiery-coloured dragon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
The devil's sign is used on flags and on headed literature as the Welsh emblem, namely: "The great fiery-coloured dragon" described in the Revelation to the apostle John in chapter 12:3 (NEB), and further referred to in chapters 12, 13, 16 and 20.

The questions that come to mind about this chosen sign are:
Knowing it is the devil's sign, why does the religious and political Welsh nation accept admiringly the "fiery-coloured dragon" as their national emblem? And: How will Almighty God judge them?

Concerning this particular sign, Holy Scripture clearly states: "The Spirit says expressly that in after times some will desert from the faith and give their minds to subversive doctrines inspired by devils, through the specious falsehoods of men whose own conscience is branded with the devil's sign." (1 Tim 4:1,2 NEB).

Aha! So that is the meaning: That whoever promotes and admires the use of this sign are branded as being "inspired by devils".

The Dictionary describes specious falsehoods as: Plausible, but wrong or inaccurate in reality; showy; looking good at first sight; beautiful.

Translations other than the New English Bible refer to the relevant passage as "teachings of demons". There is also another symbolic name that our ascended Lord The Christ Michael has given to represent all the works of satan on earth during the "time of the end" of satan's rule, namely: The "wild beast". Whereas, the "image of the beast" are all satan's political supporters on earth. (See Revelation 11:7. 13:1-8, 11-18. 14:9-11. 15:2.
16:2, 10, 13. 17:3, 7-17. 19:19, 20. 20:4,10).

If you want to find out more about the specious teachings of demons, you can see many of these 'lofty signs raised up against the knowledge of God' exposed at the following website: The Opened "Little Scroll". Here are revealed satan's works through false religion, false baptisms (christenings), Christmas celebrations, etc; and satan's many works through political rulers (the human "image" of the "wild beast") and their anti-God policies that result in oppressive tyrannies, demonstrations, wars, etc.

What a terrible realisation and future for those whose own consciences are branded with the devil's sign and who are found inspired by demons!

[edit on 18-2-2009 by rainman644]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Well the red dragon predates Christianity in the UK.

So I don't think they chose it because it was evil.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
yeah tru have a look at this link

www.youtube.com...

its just some stuff on dragons surpents and stuff

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Thats rididulous

I seriously for your own reputation, that you dont offend any Welsh people here. If you said something like that that about my (the Australian) flag, I would tell you where to go

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Thats rididulous

I seriously for your own reputation, that you dont offend any Welsh people here. If you said something like that that about my (the Australian) flag, I would tell you where to go

And if you tell him where to go, I will point out that you are associating yourself as in somehow being an extension of something as dumb as a flag. It's not your flag. Associating yourself with it is just a bit silly IMO. Getting upset because someone says something about it is just plain out so senseless that it's pretty much laughable IMO.

If someone gets "offended" because of what someone else says about their flag, then tough. Get over yourself. You are offended because you think yourself above it. People are supposed to hold back their opinion because your opinion is so much more important? This entire idea of not offending people is silly. You can't live your life not offending people, but it's a whole lot easier to get over yourself, your silly ideas and so on and not be offended by another opinion.

I might not agree with someones opinion, but offended? No way. If you're offended by something, then maybe you should take a step back and say - hey, why am I offended? Is it really something to be offended about? Am I maybe taking something insignificant a bit too serious?

Sure manners are nice and such, don't get me wrong. But being offended over something like this thread is hardly bad manners. The offended person just needs to get over themselves and get a grip on whats important.

Can't be free to your opinion if you have to worry about offending someone. People will get offended for the dumbest things. Just going to end up in a society where everything is PC and you can't say the truth because someone might not like it. In order to live a free and open society, then the people who get easily offended need to get over themselves.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
lol i agree some people just dont understand

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by rainman644

What are the "teachings of demons"?

Do you have any examples so I know what to look out for?

Peace

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Knowing it is the devil's sign

How is a dragon the "devil's sign"?

Your quoted Bible verse doesn't say that to me.

This should be moved to the preaching forum...it's not a consrpiracy it's someone preching their personal beliefs.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

its not preaching, The devil's sign is used on flags and on headed literature as the Welsh emblem, namely: "The great fiery-coloured dragon

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
delete this post please

top topics

join