It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is really quite strange

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Is it possible that I could have poured a glass like this and not even remembered it?

Yes. Ive put a gallon of milk in the microwave, Ive thrown out a freshly made meal into the trash right after making it, Ive put a box of cereal in the fridge and grabed a knife to eat soup...

Its called not paying attention to what you are doing. This doesnt sound paranormal at all. And in my oppinion there is no such thing as panic/awareness. Its probably your lack of awareness that made you panic.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Don't worry it's just a deja-vu glitch in the Matrix.
Muahahahah

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by king9072

Quick tip for finding out if your dehydrated: Check your urine, yellow means you are DEHYDRATED AND MUST DRINK A FULL GLASS OF WATER ASAP! Your urine should always be crystal clear.
[edit on 20-2-2009 by king9072]

I have to disagree, crystal clear urine is not the way it should be.

Urine colors

The urochrome gives the urine a pale yellow color, which is its normal color.

Abnormal colors
Since the normal color of urine is pale yellow, variations can be an indication of health problems or be the result of certain foods that have been eaten.

Clear urine
If a person has been drinking an excess of water or diuretics such as coffee or beer, the urine may have little or no color. Typically, it is nothing to worry about if it happens occasionally.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by locster]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join