It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does the Illuminati do for fun?... They like to play games too right?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I can just imagine whenever the wealthy elitists of the world want to enlighten one of their Multi-Billionair friends or family memebers, it isn't some occult ritual that is performed... it's more like a game.

A game that would cost millions upon millions of dollars to play, but the contestant that plays wakes up to a world of enlightenmnet.

They get to experience thrills, chills, exciment, danger, the fear of dying, loosing everything, becoming humble, being drugged and left for dead in Mexico... everything! But of course it's just a game. The Illuminati know how to create one hell of a roller coaster ride!!! Scarier than any ride at Six Flags, that's for damn sure.

my apologies if you have not seen this movie, but for those that have... Isn't it ironic that the CRS logo is a pyramid?

Of course I don't actually believe TPTB actually play games like this... but they sure as hell could if they wanted to

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
id actually enjoy something like that, minus any police involvement. i can't stand the pigs, and from my younger days, i know they ruin many "games". lol.

i think maybe, they do play million dollar pranks on each other, at least the younger ones might. i dont see sir rothschild engaging in such behavior though, his generation probably just sends each other expensive art and high class bottles of hooch.

my two pesos

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by M157yD4wn
i dont see sir rothschild engaging in such behavior though, his generation probably just sends each other expensive art and high class bottles of hooch.

Sir Rothschild needs to get Punk'd.

Give Ashton Kutcher and company a few Billion, and I'm sure they could enlighten him to the path of being humble.

And the things I would do to Henry Kissinger in his game... I'd make his game extra special.

I'd have him end up like Bruce Willis in Die Hard 3... ya know?... when he was in Brooklyn with a sign around his body?... But it would all just be a game to wake his sorry @ss up.

It's crazy... if you really think about it... To some of these people (TPTB), the world is kind of like one big playground to them... and we are the toys they play with.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
THIS is what they play (found on other thread): Amazon Bans Rapelay

A PC game that allows players to gang rape virtual women – and then force them to have an abortion – has been banned from Amazon In Rapelay, gamers...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
We, the Illuminati, don't play. We are the game.

Power aka assets is what makes us purr. It makes our blood run swiftly through our veins.

Power mongering is a rush like no other. It is the ultimate buzz.

The only other things of importance to us are our families. These we keep closely guarded.

Just fooling you guys. You do believe me don't you?

Just having another one of my silly nights. Laugh, it's good for a body.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I don't know any but assume the play dirty tricks like Nixon for a living.
So what did Nixon do for fun.
He played the piano like Truman.
And both had Nazis walk all over them and run the country.
Illuminati mess you up like 911, bailouts and other fun.
No one has a chimps chance against the Illuminati shield.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I bet some of them go on that hunt for a human...what was that called again...oh yeah, The Most Dangerous Game.

And perhaps the activities that are depicted in the Hostel movies.

new topics

top topics

join