It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

devil signs omg

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

devil signs omg

www.youtube.com

The "El Diablo" hand sign often is con-fused with the deaf hand signal of the phrase, "I love you." While at first this appears an odd resemblance, we register an "ahh, I get it!" emotion when we discover that the person who invented, or created, the hand sign system for the deaf, Helen Keller, was herself an occultist and Theosophist. Did Keller purposely design the deaf's "I love you" sign to be such a remarkable imitation of the classic sign of Satan? Was Keller saying, basically, "I love you, Devil?" —Texe Marrs (See CODEX MAGICA).
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com
www.youtube.com
[url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread342555/pg2]

Threads:
www.jesus-is-savior.com...&%20Witchcraft/signs_of_satan.htm

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread125895/pg4

[edit on 18-2-2009 by rainman644]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
omg what the take a look at this, omg are we to blind to see whats really going on look who uses these signs and see what the really mean 100% devil signsomg what the take a look at this, omg are we to blind to see whats really going on look who uses these signs and see what the really mean 100% devil signsomg what the take a look at this, omg are we to blind to see whats really going on look who uses these signs and see what the really mean 100% devil signs

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Helen Keller invented signing? I think someone has slipped out of their parallel universe. Too bad we don't yet have maps available for such lost souls to find their way home.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by rainman644

Helen Keller?

Abbe Charles Michel de L'Epee invented French Sign Language.

Laurent Clerc and Thomas Hopkins Gallaudet invented American Sign Language.

www.start-american-sign-language.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

OBEY THE SALMA!

-

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Nice excuse to get some boobies into ATS!

I have seen these devil sign images posted all over the internet, and many of them - Salma included - I suspect are just people doing the "heloooo" fingery-wave, where they waggle their fingers about. You take a series of still photos of someone doing that, and it is very easy to freeze them in a pseudo "devil sign".

Then of course you get all those US Politicians (like Bush) very purposefully doing the "devil sign". I don't know what that's all about.

Just a thought...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
oh ok there is one huge thing wrong with this claim.

Helen keller did not invent sign language. Not to mention she was not an occultist... so make that two things

Sign language was invented in 1620 (long before Keller's time) by a man named Girolamo Cardano. A man named Juan Pablo Bonet published his book for him.

With all due respect this is one of the easiet conspiracies to see through.

I mean if you know anything about Hellen Keller or her life. You would know that Sign language was taught to her by Anne Sullivan. Keller did not invent sign language at all.

Here are a few pages I found after a simple google search. I just typed in "who invented sign language" and the truth was revealed.

Read and learn the truth my brothers and sisters!

www.isrl.uiuc.edu...
en.wikipedia.org...

and here are some pages containing the truth about Helen Keller.

www.rnib.org.uk...
en.wikipedia.org...

Im glad to say that Helen keller was not evil and did not worship the devil. She did not invent sign language. She was a very positive person and fought for the rights of other people in her life time.

With all do respect, Your source is full of lies and blatantly inaccurate claims. The things said about Hellen could very well be considered offensive to some. It is rubbish at the least...

If you want the truth about sign language all you have to do is complete a simple google search.

Please dont get sucked into such lies and learn the truth. Helen was a great woman and cared for all people.

websites such as this are just terrible. They call them selves a christian site then they spread such lies...... Well mabye they are christian
But thats another story, any website that is legit is going to be able to stand up to fact checking because the things talked about on said website would be true thus making it legit.

Peace and love my friend

[edit on 18-2-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Just a thought on this, My wife is Hawaiian, the sign people often panic about on here and other places (I have seen it about Obama making it) is a Hawaiian thing, its a cultural thing. She has a shirt somewhere with it on it from Hawaii, also there are pictures of her family making it....

OR OMG THERE DEVIL WORSHIPERS!!!

although I think I would of noticed it.

Oh yeah its the Shaka sign and Hang Loose that freak people out when people do it, OF not Obama because he was supposedly born in Hawaii would make sense for him to do it then.

OMG THEY SELL HATS TOO!!!!!

rlv.zcache.com...

AND STICKERS !!!!

rlv.zcache.com...

Hawaiian born Obama (alleged)
images.publicradio.org...

[edit on 18-2-2009 by benrl]

[edit on 18-2-2009 by benrl]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

OBEY THE SALMA!

-

Salma Bin Breastfeedin !!

I dunno about all this, perhaps a deaf guy at a rock concert in the late 60's feeling the groovy beats pumping thru his body, said "I love you" to the band and it just caught on.

Rock music is the devils music, they did say. And ma and pa see their kids doing this after a rock concert and "ZOMG THEY WORSHIP THE DEVIL, LOOK AT THE HORNS!!!!" - off to the psych ward..

Meh, guess I my conspiracy bus got a flat tyre, or I didn't have the fare.. something..

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by bloodcircle

Originally posted by prevenge

OBEY THE SALMA!

-

Salma Bin Breastfeedin !!

I dunno about all this, perhaps a deaf guy at a rock concert in the late 60's feeling the groovy beats pumping thru his body, said "I love you" to the band and it just caught on.

Rock music is the devils music, they did say. And ma and pa see their kids doing this after a rock concert and "ZOMG THEY WORSHIP THE DEVIL, LOOK AT THE HORNS!!!!" - off to the psych ward..

Meh, guess I my conspiracy bus got a flat tyre, or I didn't have the fare.. something..

chek it out.. her head obscures the "GL" in "GLOBE" and her hand makes a Y so it spells "OBEY"..

OOOO SALMA Bin-Lactatin'

-

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Of course it sounds crazy and is scary to contemplate,
but burying your head in the sand and repeating
"it can't be true" is not going to help.lol wake up people

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
to be a role model you should be carefull what you do anyone knows this to be using the devil sign on tv is just stupid pure evil........................................... the truth will set you free

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainman644
Of course it sounds crazy and is scary to contemplate,
but burying your head in the sand and repeating
"it can't be true" is not going to help.lol wake up people

You are wrong, but are insisting you are right. Who exactly is putting their head in the sand?
Helen Keller was blind and deaf, but she could speak, she had no use for or need for sign language.
She'd either speak to communicate or write, and would generally have words "written" onto her hand to get a return statement.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   

From Wikipedia

Hawaiian locals use the shaka for various meanings, like "all right", "cool", "smooth", etc. Residents of states other than Hawaii who use the shaka may describe it as meaning "hang loose" and in California, the symbol itself is more commonly called the "hang loose" sign rather than the "Shaka" sign. It is also used to convey what locals in Hawai'i call the "Aloha Spirit," a gesture of friendship and understanding between the various ethnic cultures that reside within Hawai'i. It can also be used to signal a "hello", "goodbye", " 'till next time", "take care", "Alright!"

OH NO EVIL NOTE THIS PART

"Hawai'i call the "Aloha Spirit," a gesture of friendship and understanding between the various ethnic cultures that reside within Hawai'i"

Yep thats evil alright

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
How many more times is this ignorant nonsense going to get posted? These claims about Keller are nonsense - and Americentric nonsense too.

What the Deaf community had no means of communication before Keller came along and "invented" or "created" a whole glossary of signs and a manual alphabet?

I've posted on these on another thread:

Here, here and here.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Yup... I just did this video about how they want to take our souls.
www.youtube.com...

There is a sinister plot to get everyone to worship Satan while they think they are worshipping GOD... total DECEPTION!

God Save US!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

That's a good picture - what is GWB doing here? Is it a skull & crossbones sign? I mean, why would he do it in public view if it "obviously" a "devil" sign?

I don't get it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join