It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's=German tech?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

UP, I think we need to have a talk about gas and oil companies. The big and powerful companies aren't just drilling for gas and oil and doing pipelines. They manufacture plastics and other such things and also resell power -- so they are buying and building hydroelectric plants and other forms of power to use and to resell. Cheap or free power would do them a favor, since they could spend more of their oil and gas making high-demand plastics, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, etc, etc and they wouldn't be at the mercy of the Saudi cartels.

The only companies whose sole function is oil and gas are the small drilling companies.

Tales of patent theft to prevent "free energy" getting into the hands of the people are false (all you have to do is look at the US patents online to see how many of these are filed and are still in the hands of the creators.)

Some of those screaming about suppression of ideas have never filed a patent in their lives.

The reason that they're not being commercially produced is that they don't work.

Sorry Byrd, I forgot that I was posting on this topic.

But here my answer. I DON'T BELIEVE THEM ( The oil company ). I'm still thinking that they will do anything to keep their power over the energy markets.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I was in a Military Intelligence unit in the '70s. Got a briefing from a team that travelled to the USSR to design the Apollo/Soyuz interface.

They said the Russians could never catch up to us. Not a technology issue, a communication issue. Ask a question in the USSR, the KGB wants to know why you want to know.

Our tech manuals are written to facilitate learning and comprehension. Theirs were written to conceal state secrets.

Can't form a team if you can't trust your teammates. Can't collaborate when you can't communicate.

[Edited on 9-2-2003 by Researcher]

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This is an excellent book on this subject complete with very good, accurate technical information.

Man Made UFOs 1944-1994, 50 years of Suppression
by Renato Vesco and David Hatcher Childress

<< 1   >>

join