It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The barbed wire facing inwards = FEMA camp myth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by phushion
reply to post by Chadwickus

Looking at the last picture if you actually paid attention it has in and outward facing barbwire, if it were just inward i could possibly see your point so really it provides no ends to the theories surrounding the FEMA camps and the "stopping people from escaping" line.

[edit on 19/2/2009 by phushion]

I am paying attention, are you?
If you go by the popular FEMA camp theory, this fence is to stop people getting in and out.

Obviously they want people to stay out. It's a refinery and the specific area we see is a car park.

So why would they want to stop people getting out?
(using the popular FEMA camp theory)

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
her ya go ...

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=5941545#pid5941545

www.abovetopsecret.com...

even more recent proof .... debunk this

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
to tell you the truth, it doesnt matter wich way it faces. its just as hard to climb it. try it out, its very difficult. before you all start screaming shenannigans run a test. remeber 6th grade science class? the control part of the experiment? im pretty untrusting of the camps myself but the emphasis on wich way the wire faces is kind of pointless. its barbed wire. makes it hard to climb, either way.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Hashishian

What's to debunk?

A thread full of other peoples words that you've virtually plagiarised.

And one about a person who visited a facility for people displaced by Katrina.

Are you trying to say this was a detention camp? A detention camp where you're allowed to take photos?

I'll agree that some of the 'rules' seemed a bit absurd, but I don't know of any prisons or detention camps that will let you take photos, leave and then post it up for the world to see, do you?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
haha yeah it is pretty stupid to make a big deal about inward faing fences. pls its probably better to keep thieves stuck in the fence if they break in anyways.

Its also easier to build around.

But the baseball fields i play at the batting cages have inward facing barbed wire fence. And im pretty sure there not going to be locking people up in a baseball bullpen.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
where the h**l do you live where the recreation areas have barbed wire????? holy crap. i thought i lved in a roughneighborhood. are there metal detectors too?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join