It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The barbed wire facing inwards = FEMA camp myth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Katrina is a good example of how unprepared the government and FEMA really was.

Because of that, they have been making amends to fix this, which isn't a bad idea really, it's just a shame it took a huge disaster before they pulled their finger out.

It would be interesting to find out when this FEMA concentration camp theory started.

Before or after Katrina?
Might have to look into that

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Ah, I see, so you believe in the existence of the FEMA camps, you just don't believe they can, or will be used as concentration camps.

Fair enough.

(4) to meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security.

They can be used for whatever they want them to be used.

Off course, detaining people is out of the question, huh Chad?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

It would be interesting to find out when this FEMA concentration camp theory started.

It started, because after 911 the government started passing all these crazy laws, giving them the power to declare Martial Law, and arrest and detain people without a reason or trial.

Then people started to notice these camps.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

They could be used for detaining I suppose, as RF Burns said:

Originally posted by RFBurns
Yes the US Government has said they will use the FEMA camps to house the hord of illegals that may storm across the boarder if Mexico crumbles.

What do you expect....all those hundreds of thousands of illegals to just prance in the streets, breaking into houses and businesses and stealing stuff???

Or should the US Government just let them roam your city or town streets and break into your house and just make themselves at home and take everything you got plus your extra vehicle sitting in the driveway while your away at work thinking all is well???

Cheers!!!!

You seem to be missing the point I'm making, it's a very specific one.

Just because a facility has inward facing wire does not mean it has to have nefarious means.

This is the point I'm making.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania

It started, because after 911 the government started passing all these crazy laws, giving them the power to declare Martial Law, and arrest and detain people without a reason or trial.

I just did a search here at ATS for FEMA camps.

The earliest result was 24th Feb 2003.

So before Katrina.

There were only 2 of note and they appear to be mainly discussing the REX 84 program.

Skeptic Overlord wrote a thread on it here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And then we have a whole bunch popping up from 2005 onwards, the year Katrina hit.

Now of course using ATS a sole source regarding this is silly but it does show an interesting trend.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

You seem to be missing the point I'm making, it's a very specific one. Just because a facility has inward facing wire does not mean it has to have nefarious means. This is the point I'm making.

Yes, I understand, but I think this whole thread is missing the point.

The barb wire issue is not proof of anything, the big issue is that, these camps are there, and new ones being built, they got the legislation to detain people as they wish, and pretty soon they will have a motive to.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

There have been rumours of supposed Camps for years now. Most definitely predating 911. Whilst I don't believe the rumours, it must be stated that America has seen camps of this sort in it's past...

The camps that held Americans during WWII for the crime of being of Japanese ancestory. So, for what it's worth, it doesn't hurt to be vigilent.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

And then we have a whole bunch popping up from 2005 onwards, the year Katrina hit. Now of course using ATS a sole source regarding this is silly but it does show an interesting trend.

I agree, Katrina must have something to do with it but,

the Patriot Act was also reauthorized in 2005.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

The rumours have been around for quite a lot longer than 2005. I ran across mention of them around 1995 for the first time. So they predate by a decade, probably more, the renewal of the Patriot Act.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania

But where are the camps??? Nobody seems to be able to actually find even one of them. All the listed camps in MI are false!!!\\

mikell

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

One possible camp is in Beech Grove Indiana. It's an old amtrak station I believe with some ominous additions. Detainment barbwire, turnstyle gating, lg. warehouses etc. Individually not that big of a deal, but with a Air Force train engine on site, and the "inward" facing barbwire, our conspiratorial minds can't help but label it Fema camp..

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Undertaker

One possible camp is in Beech Grove Indiana. It's an old amtrak station I believe with some ominous additions. Detainment barbwire, turnstyle gating, lg. warehouses etc. Individually not that big of a deal, but with a Air Force train engine on site, and the "inward" facing barbwire, our conspiratorial minds can't help but label it Fema camp..

Nope still Amtrack a guy a few messages up works there and I checked it out a while back. So still nothing.

mikell

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

OOh Thanks for that. I've been trying to get a buddy in Indy to go and investigate for a while now. I still stand by the assertion that barbwire is a human deterent, and the 45 degree angle definately makes it a containment obstacle.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by The Undertaker

Found this on the Amtrack site.

find.mapmuse.com...,-86.1878,7&tlist=AMTRAK,

No Amtrack facility in Beech Grove.

Somebody's fibbin.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Looks like my link isn't working. Point is Amtrak lists no station in Beech Grove. Still looks like a contender to me for a possible detainment facility.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

im curious chadwickus, what do you think the barbed wire is facing inwards for, because your an intelligent guy & so must agree that it is inwards for a reason - no?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Beech Grove

Looks like trains to me!!!And lots of train parts!!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Correct, it was a train station and it very well be today it's just not an Amtrack station according to Amtrack. I think we have to at least agree that the PTB aren't to be trusted especially with our rights. This whole mess smells of Nazi Germany, and with the apparently newly installed upgrades for human trafficing/processing. This facility has the potential for moving massive amounts of desenters and containment using "inward facing" barbwire among other deterrents I'm sure. Something is afoot, and it wreaks of containment and rehabilitation if not something worse.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The inward facing wire wouldn't hold people back. Chain link is flexiable you just reach down and pick it up lot easier than climbing over. Just went out and tried it no problem.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Yeah but, chainlink with inward facing barbwire flanked by armed guards would. Believe me, I don't want this to be true, I grew up in Indy and I still have family there. I've told them repeatedly, no matter what do not voluntarily go to a FEMA camp. Chainlinked barb/razor wire is the inexpensive way to build a containment wall plain and simple. Granted you might make it under the fence, and then again you might not.
Controlling the masses is going to be Job #1 for FEMA, KBR, Haliburton, State Police, Military or any number of other subcontracting foriegn legions on our soil.
Long live the resistance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join