It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI says, "No Hard Evidence Connecting Bin Laden 9/11", so who did it?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
A nearly three year-old story, but since there's still ridiculous conjecture on the "whereabouts of Osama bin Laden", perhaps it's time to revisit reality:

FBI says, “No hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11”

June 6, 2006 – This past weekend, a thought provoking e-mail circulated through Internet news groups, and was sent to the Muckraker Report by Mr. Paul V. Sheridan (Winner of the 2005 Civil Justice Foundation Award), bringing attention to the FBI’s Most Wanted Terrorist web page for Usama Bin Laden.[1] (See bottom of this web page for Most Wanted page) In the e-mail, the question is asked, “Why doesn’t Usama Bin Laden’s Most Wanted poster make any direct connection with the events of September 11, 2001?” The FBI says on its Bin Laden web page that Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998 bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. According to the FBI, these attacks killed over 200 people. The FBI concludes its reason for “wanting” Bin Laden by saying, “In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorists attacks throughout the world.”

On June 5, 2006, the Muckraker Report contacted the FBI Headquarters, (202) 324-3000, to learn why Bin Laden’s Most Wanted poster did not indicate that Usama was also wanted in connection with 9/11. The Muckraker Report spoke with Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI. When asked why there is no mention of 9/11 on Bin Laden’s Most Wanted web page, Tomb said, “The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.”

Surprised by the ease in which this FBI spokesman made such an astonishing statement, I asked, “How this was possible?” Tomb continued, “Bin Laden has not been formally charged in connection to 9/11.” I asked, “How does that work?” Tomb continued, “The FBI gathers evidence. Once evidence is gathered, it is turned over to the Department of Justice. The Department of Justice than decides whether it has enough evidence to present to a federal grand jury. In the case of the 1998 United States Embassies being bombed, Bin Laden has been formally indicted and charged by a grand jury. He has not been formally indicted and charged in connection with 9/11 because the FBI has no hard evidence connected Bin Laden to 9/11.”

It shouldn’t take long before the full meaning of these FBI statements start to prick your brain and raise your blood pressure. If you think the way I think, in quick order you will be wrestling with a barrage of very powerful questions that must be answered. First and foremost, if the U.S. government does not have enough hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11, how is it possible that it had enough evidence to invade Afghanistan to “smoke him out of his cave?” The federal government claims to have invaded Afghanistan to “root out” Bin Laden and the Taliban. Through the talking heads in the mainstream media, the Bush Administration told the American people that Usama Bin Laden was Public Enemy Number One and responsible for the deaths of nearly 3000 people on September 11, 2001. Yet nearly five years later, the FBI says that it has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.

Next is the Bin Laden “confession” video that was released by the U.S. government on December 13, 2001. Most Americans remember this video. It was the video showing Bin Laden with a few of his comrades recounting with delight the September 11 terrorist attacks against the United States. The Department of Defense issued a press release to accompany this video in which Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld said, “There was no doubt of bin Laden’s responsibility for the September 11 attacks before the tape was discovered.”[2] What Rumsfeld implied by his statement was that Bin Laden was the known mastermind behind 9/11 even before the “confession video” and that the video simply served to confirm what the U.S. government already knew; that Bin Laden was responsible for the 9/11 attack...

So if Osama bin Laden/Tim Osman didn't do it, who's responsible?

Just further proof that the 9/11 official story is the scam of the century.

But who will tell the people?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Just because the Feds can't prove that Osama bin Laden was responsible doesn't mean he's innocent either.

Just thought I'd point that out...

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by yizzel
Just because the Feds can't prove that Osama bin Laden was responsible doesn't mean he's innocent either.

Ummmmmmm, yes it does mean he's innocent.

There's a certain phrase that's often used, you might know it: "Innocent until proven guilty".

Until Osama is proven guilty of 9/11, he's innocent.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The DOJ only prosecutes something like 5% of the cases the FBI investigates. Does that mean 95% of the people investigated are innocent?
No hard evidence also doesn't mean no evidence.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Personally, I don't know if we'll ever know what really happened regarding 9/11. There are so many conflicting reports, that to try to make any sense of it, seems impossible. It seems to have surpassed even the JFK assassination conspiracy theories in number. One thing does seem very disturbing is the FBI quote mentioned that they had no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11. Is is because they don't consider the video tape hard evidence, or is it an admission that the video tape is a fake? I'm not going to lose sleep waiting for an answer from the FBI, because I'm sure that will never come though.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
First, I have serious doubts about the "story" in the OP. The article quotes an individual but does not furnish a transcript, so the comments may be misquoted or taken out of context.

Second, I have seen at least three different videos in which Osama takes credit for 9/11. One of these was allegedly taped BEFORE Sept. 11.

Third, Osama threatened the US with additional attacks and a "Storm of aircraft", a few days after 9/11.

Fourth, the suicide tapes left behind by the highjackers very clearly state that they are part of al-Qaeda.

I would call that hard evidence. In fact, that would be enough to convict in most courts.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

Point is if there is no hard evidence then where did the claim he did it come from in the first place? A guess, a hunch, a deception?

If there is NO evidence isn't it a little silly to claim someone is guilty.

You may as well claim Jim Carey did it using that kind of logic, for there is just as much a lack of evidence for his guilt also.

Hey, maybe we all did it...

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
reply to post by stevegmu

Point is if there is no hard evidence then where did the claim he did it come from in the first place? A guess, a hunch, a deception?

If there is NO evidence isn't it a little silly to claim someone is guilty.

You may as well claim Jim Carey did it using that kind of logic, for there is just as much a lack of evidence for his guilt also.

Hey, maybe we all did it...

Could be because he claimed he was responsible?

Who said there was no evidence? Have you seen his FBI file? No evidence and no hard evidence are similar, but not the same.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

well according to that logic.. then the same goes for YOU , yizzel.

-

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
911 WAS A INSIDE JOB AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT! YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE LIVING UNDER A ROCK OR HAVE THE BRAIN CELLS OF A JACK RABBIT NOT TO KNOW IT BY NOW.
THOSE THAT DISAGREE ARE BEING PAID TO TROLL THE BLOG SITES TO SPREAD DIS-INFO.
SO NOBODY TAKES THIS BLOG SERIOUSLY! JUST A GATHERING PLACE FOR OTHERS TO SEE YOUR NAMES AND KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wideawake08
911 WAS A INSIDE JOB AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT! YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE LIVING UNDER A ROCK OR HAVE THE BRAIN CELLS OF A JACK RABBIT NOT TO KNOW IT BY NOW.
THOSE THAT DISAGREE ARE BEING PAID TO TROLL THE BLOG SITES TO SPREAD DIS-INFO.
SO NOBODY TAKES THIS BLOG SERIOUSLY! JUST A GATHERING PLACE FOR OTHERS TO SEE YOUR NAMES AND KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Really? Name 1 person who has confessed and produced evidence. Also, wouldn't it have made more sense to have the hijackers be from Iraq, rather than Saudi Arabia? Seems planting WMD would have been an easy task for these conspirators. Why didn't they? Why didn't they rig the last Presidential election?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

-

LOL
Not really, I didn't setup a terrorist training camp in Afghanistan...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Mossad -- with help and cooperation of neocon government. CIA working together with Mossad and MI5 and MI6. Planned months in advance. Cheney stood down the military while it was going on. Dancing Israelis were arrested with bombs and obvious plans to also blow up NY Tunnel and other places. Were arrested, released quietly where they hustled on back to Israel -- the outlaw badlands of the world where terrorists run to and hide, with no extradition or fear of ever being brought to justice.

And today we have the Mossad running the government same as before with Bush -- Rahm Emanuel is Mossad, dual citizen Jew, fought for Israel, and runs Obama all day, and Obama does nothing without instructions from Rahm.

Rahm is really the number one guy running America. Congress knows it, Obama knows it, his staff knows it.

Rahm the Cruel Emanuel.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

-

LOL

and how do we know this?

can you disprove this??

-

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
If 15 of the 19 hijackers & pilots that commandeered the aircraft
were from Saudi Arabia... where a radical sect of Islam called
Wahibbists are not only tolerated but funded & encouraged by the
Royal family leaders....

its not too hard to make the connection that a rogue subset of
radical Whabbists were spun off from the ideological Whabbists...

the only connection with Osama was his own rhetoric about the
infidels on the Arab Peninsula, which helped to motivate this core group
of 8 radically inclined idealists...
this core group of 8
were afforded the help at the time of the mission by the 3 volunteers
per aircraft, from a trusted martyr pool of Saudi Wahabbists.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Supposedly three back boxes were recovered from 9/11, but nobody has ever been allowed to examine them.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

-

LOL

and how do we know this?

can you disprove this??

-

I hope you're not expecting me to answer this...

For the record. I don't know whether OBL is guilty or not, just saying (rather clumsily) that the article in the OP doesn't prove his innocence.

Lets not turn this into a troll fest, with that in mind I'll happily leave this thread for the more seasoned 9/11 CTers.

Cheers,

Yizz out.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I concur, becaseu it was an inside job! Think about it, sometimes you gotta follow the breadtrail, and not go by simple facts on paper.
WTC7 fell, that building housed SS, CIA, FBI, and court documents of wallstreet people, CEO's judges, politicians under investigation. I saw this on an HBO documentary 2 years ago. Thats not suspicous? It reeks of at least, CIA activity.
SO, this article is to have us belive, for 8 years, weve bombed another country for no reason, and Bush got the wrong guy? I had heard many many times, on that morning, just after the towers fell, bin laden members wee leaving JFK..it is supposed to be documented.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I just find it VERY suspiscous, right off the bat basically, Bush tells the world, it was BIn LAden..which would tell me, they knew something was going on, but decided not to inform the public, ride things out..an accidetn waiting to happen without intervention. Usually, in order to find the guilty one, a thourough investigation takes place..
And indeed it has, as many of those involved or were gunna spill the the truth, are now deceased. I don't buy coincidence ladys and gentlemen..nope.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The question being asked on this forum is: Who did it?

I say:

**Mossad and Dancing Israelis (google it up)

**Bushes were implicated (Marvin Bush was in charge of security when the thermate was installed), and of course we've all seen GWB with his upside down book reading the goat story to the kids in Florida, heard his lies about his claim that he saw the first plane hit the first tower on TV as he was in the school. (there was no live TV coverage of the first plane hitting the tower)

**Dick Cheney stood down the military

**the CIA and M15 and MI6 were also involved because the Mossad, CIA and British Intelligence are really one big operation, secret society, running around the planet provacateuring and stirring up the pot, creating false flags and terrorist operations to be blamed on others so as to start wars.

**Rudy Julie Annie was in on it.

** Joe Biden was in charge of intelligence committee and he was in on it.

** Larry Silverstein was definitely in on it from the beginning in every way. He admits, confesses publicly he had Building 7 "pulled." It takes a long time to set up explosives. You don't run in a big steel and concrete skyscraper and throw a stick of dynamite in and run for cover, so the building was prepared for demolition way in advance. Some people say the caper was orchestrated from Building 7, guiding in the global hawk planes into the towers. It also housed a lot of other evidence of government corruption that needed to be destroyed.

Many others in the government were in on it, but these are ones I'm confident were in on it, from what I know about 9/11, which I'm not the most informed person on this subject to discuss every detail.

The message is that this forum is being heavily monitored not to get off track. I hope my giving my opinion as to "who did it" -- which is the question given and reason for this thread -- is not considered off track.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join