It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A-Rod / J-Rod?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I've often pondered what the reported name of the alien that Dr Dan Burisch worked with "J-Rod" actually meant.
www.projectcamelot.org...

When questioned about the name specifically , Burisch would not disclose anything as to the origin of the name.. purpose of the title etc..
we all know the title "EBE" meant Extraterrestrial Biological Entity...

Seeing the current controversy over baseball star Alex Rodriguez's name shortened in the press in an amicable slang as "A-Rod" ..
en.wikipedia.org...

and Seeing as J-Rod supposedly came from a future timeline where he is the descendant of currently living human family tree..

Could the name "J-ROD" actually be an abbreviation for a name such as "Juan Rodriguez"? or "Jose Rodrigues"?

or hell something completely different like Jason Rodenski

I'm not saying J-Rod is related to A-Rod.. I'm just using this slang "name shortening" as a parallel in title origin.

We're always exposed in the media of "aliens" having "alien" names like zordok or glack or whatever...

if the people like J-Rod actually ARE .. from the future.. where does it say that somehow every person in human history suddenly or gradually shed their family name and adopt new ones?
if anything.. for the sake of continuity. record keeping and affirmation of genetic ancestry.. the SURNAME would logically be kept intact.

I've always imagined the mystery reason behind "J-Rod" being the being's "name" as something complex like a scinetific label because of something more deep like.. he had a misformed "J" shaped chromosome or a certain artifact he used was a J shaped rod or something..

maybe it's just something as simple as an abbreviated version of his first initial and last name??

just a thought....

-

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
or he could have descended from Haplogroup J or J1 or J2

en.wikipedia.org...(Y-DNA)

-

[edit on 23-2-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

join