It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad calls for new world order

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad calls for new world order

www.presstv.ir

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has called for a new world order based on new ideas, saying the era of tyranny has come to a dead-end.

In an exclusive interview with Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB), Ahmadinejad noted that it is time to propose new ideologies for running the world.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
well I think this now shows that there is no individuals in politics, thay are all just playing their part in this charade.

I thought that at least a few leaders had their own aganda in what is to be done, but the more I see stories like this ,the more I see it is just a load of rubbish.

It is becoming blatently obvious that no politition is in it for the betterment of anyone else but their masters.

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Far be it from me to speak for mr Ahmadinejad , but the " tyranny " I think he is speaking about is the Zionist / American / western world order .

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
So what caused him to jump on board I wonder; I did kinda think he was not apart of it well that notation's gone.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jatsc
So what caused him to jump on board I wonder; I did kinda think he was not apart of it well that notation's gone.

I agree with you.
I thought he was his own man and was working against the west as well as Israel, but I think now he is just the same as the rest and is playing his part in the globalists game of making slaves of us all.

The idea I think is to appear to be opposed and in reality working for the mutual destruction of all nations in order to usher in the NWO.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Why do people automatically assume that if any world leader says anything about a NWO it automatically pertains to your idea of a NWO?

Their is a definition for NWO, but i'm sure the ideas behind and how to implement it change drastically from person to person and country to country.

[edit on 2/17/2009 by Uniceft17]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17
Why do people automatically assume that if any world leader says anything about a NWO it automatically pertains to your idea of a NWO?

Their is a definition for NWO, but i'm sure the ideas behind and how to implement it change drastically from person to person and country to country.

I cant agree with you more. But at the same time ahdeminjad has in the past seemed very conscious of certain rumormills and things of the such, so for him to use the term New World Order was a very deliberate and conscious decision (unless it was poorly translated).

Either way I look forward to the One world government so we can significantly progress to a type 1 civilization.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

I think it is more of a case of people getting gun shy, they hear the term used by those in the west and now those in the east are using the same words. it makes peoples ears prick up and ask what is going on.

Remember for years those who talked about a NWO where considered a bit strange, well they are still considered strange, only now we can quote the world leaders exact words and people still can't hear it.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

Originally posted by jatsc

I agree with you.
I thought he was his own man and was working against the west as well as Israel, but I think now he is just the same as the rest and is playing his part in the globalists game of making slaves of us all.

The idea I think is to appear to be opposed and in reality working for the mutual destruction of all nations in order to usher in the NWO.

Exactly.

It looks like only the governments of Russia, Venezuela, China, and North Korea have not been "outed" as NWO conspirators (out of the countries that can actually cause a problem for the Globalists).

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This would actually be a bad sign.

Putin 2 weeks ago said the same thing. China's in.

Putin has Chavez under control along with Cuba. Remember the little boat trip the Russin's took a couple of months back?

Crap! It about to happen. We are the last free men standing.

I knew things were going a little to fast lately.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Oh, North Korea just had a talking to by Clinton.
If he does not go along quitely he will have an
accident soon. I think he is actually mental.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Wow! this really sucks!

There are no leaders in the world that are not on board.

Now what?

Is it time to do something?

But what?

Crap, now I won't be able to sleep.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
reply to post by Uniceft17

I think it is more of a case of people getting gun shy, they hear the term used by those in the west and now those in the east are using the same words. it makes peoples ears prick up and ask what is going on.

Remember for years those who talked about a NWO where considered a bit strange, well they are still considered strange, only now we can quote the world leaders exact words and people still can't hear it.

What? Excuse me? Go find a leader that has not stated that we need a NWO.
That's why this is bad. I thought the mideast would hold out forever.
That was the buffer. Buffer gone.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
This would actually be a bad sign.

Putin 2 weeks ago said the same thing. China's in.

Putin has Chavez under control along with Cuba. Remember the little boat trip the Russin's took a couple of months back?

Crap! It about to happen. We are the last free men standing.

I knew things were going a little to fast lately.

I didn't realize Putin said the same thing. How do we know that China is on board with the NWO?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The Iranian president stated that Israel's defeat in its Gaza offensive was the beginning of a new order in the world. "Now they are in disarray and new developments are unfolding."

The NWO is crumbling! It is now or never for the NWO. They will start their plans soon- and it will have a high chance of failing! The NWO will take a huge gamble in the following months or years.

The plan is about to hit its peak, it either works or fails...
I think the following few years will be the Globalist's final window of action before the world changes- perhaps people will become more independent, energy-wise or food-wise- etc and this age is the end stage for the NWO.

The NWO will then either try to claim the world or see centuries of murder, war, and theft with a common final solution disappear in a wave of trials, prisons or executions if the perceived success of the NWO is based more on paper than on battlefield.

Will people follow like sheep to the wolves' den or will they rise up against the policies of the NWO?

'May you live in interesting times' - a Chinese curse.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar

The Iranian president stated that Israel's defeat in its Gaza offensive was the beginning of a new order in the world. "Now they are in disarray and new developments are unfolding."

The NWO is crumbling! It is now or never for the NWO. They will start their plans soon- and it will have a high chance of failing! The NWO will take a huge gamble in the following months or years.

The plan is about to hit its peak, it either works or fails...

I really don't know how people can say that the NWO is crumbling.
These people have been playing this game for a very long time and every move is calculated to the finest detail.
They own the money which owns the goverments which own the military.

I agree that they are upping their game now, but I still think we have to go into depression globaly before things start to change and the real agenda comes out for a global currency and goverment.
First we will have to have a devestating war.
unfortunately War is a quick way to reduce populations and getting rid of a lot of mature males.
it is a way of only having the old men, women and children to push around.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Far be it from me to speak for mr Ahmadinejad , but the " tyranny " I think he is speaking about is the Zionist / American / western world order .

Which would mean hes right in line with most ATS'ers, as well as many Americans, Brits, Australians and people from all over the world? How nice for you all.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Kyūzō]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I really wish that this man would just stop talking because everything out of his big mouth is mindless dribble and just shows you how unqualified and irresponsible this man is. He's the biggest pawn of all. He's the weakest as well as worst leader I've ever seen.

Pawn or not, the people will never allow the NWO. Maybe Iranians will but not Americans.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
gee it looks like everytime some leader talks about A new world order, a new switch is activated to some underground base were all world leaders are coming together and eat pie, sing cumbaya and talk about total world domination...
sorry these topics are hilarious...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AceOfAces

USA is being brought to its knees for collapse , americans will be first to accept NWO , China is neutral and is waiting to see who will win : whether Rothschild 's NWO or Putin's siloviki Russia controlled by former communist generals and FSB, The last russian leaders who freed Russia from NWO was Iosef Stalin himself , now who has partially freed it is Putin

Western nations are ZOG controlled and puppets of Rothshcild, Rockafeller anf Israeli zionists

top topics

<<   2 >>

join