It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random Stupidity Gamer Question of the Week

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   
If you were stuck in an online RPG you were actually in... what would you do and why? Also what would you have in the game?

To be honest... this is completely an out of the blue question... so I don't care what your answers are.

[Edited on 15-4-2004 by Shugo]

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Ask for help and if noone help me then fukem

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Uh... I was thinking more along the lines of... dealing with it. lol

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I mean #em if they aint gonna help then no point playing

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   
If I was stuck in an RPG I would need a couple of things. Virtual sex any time i want. Virtual ATS which gets info from the real ATS uploaded to it every second. A virtual tv and movie theater. Also virtual restaurants. I cant forget a virtual dog.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
If I was stuck in an RPG I would need a couple of things. Virtual sex any time i want. Virtual ATS which gets info from the real ATS uploaded to it every second. A virtual tv and movie theater. Also virtual restaurants. I cant forget a virtual dog.

Virtual Sex... ah yes as seen here:

twb.zefie.com...

WARNING: Do not view unless you can handle it!

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Probably just go on with pking all those I hate...

Since I'd be there for 24 hours a day 7 days a week pretty sure I'd have the most l33t chr with ubar items.

So I'd become a self proclaimed pvp god of the server.... and wait until the game stopped making money and the server to be shut down.... thus killing me and making everything I accomplished null.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Id roam around harassing anyone who I felt like, some roaming badass who no one can seem to stop. I'd eventually lose my mind if I was stuck there for too long and Id end up trying to destroy the fabric of the game to end my existence.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Heh Shugo, does this question have anyhting to do with your .hack avatar? 'Cause you know, that's kind of the premise of .hack...

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
Heh Shugo, does this question have anyhting to do with your .hack avatar? 'Cause you know, that's kind of the premise of .hack...

Thank you... finally someone picked that up, yes it does.

Specifically, *gives ILP an evil eye* that was supposed to be a question I wanted ILP to ask... but, he basically blew it off.

Also Shugo is the one who gets the bracelet after the games... hense .hack//DUSK.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
.hack was too homoerotic looking for me..

cute anime chrs suck for mmorpgs... imo irl

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
.hack was too homoerotic looking for me..

cute anime chrs suck for mmorpgs... imo irl

Then you must play the games...

top topics

join