It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden's Hide-out?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by djeminy

Wow, nice sermon there dj.

I agree it's those that send the warriors into battle that bear responsibility for those deaths and misery unleashed on the other country.

So when our servicemen leave home to do what the politicians ask, keep them in you minds and say prayers for their safe return.

And say a prayer for the those that will lose innocent loved ones as a result of our incursion into their country.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

posted by GoldenFleece

Nah, after 7 years, he's just a skeleton that the U.S. government will never let die. What will you say 7 years from now when this mythical global bogeyman STILL hasn't been captured?

posted by jthomas

I fully understand why you wish he never is caught.

What would your masters do? Haul his bleached old bones down to Gitmo and pour water over them?

Create another video with lousy actors and his jaw bones flapping with the strings photoshopped out?

Usama bin Laden Finally Confessing After Seven Long Years Of Denial?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e432ecd53be1.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinityoreilly
reply to post by djeminy

Wow, nice sermon there dj.

I agree it's those that send the warriors into battle that bear responsibility for those deaths and misery unleashed on the other country.

So when our servicemen leave home to do what the politicians ask, keep them in you minds and say prayers for their safe return.

And say a prayer for the those that will lose innocent loved ones as a result of our incursion into their country.

Thank you, infinityoreilly, for taking the time to actually read the excerpts, and being able to so clearly see the Truth in what is written there.

You're a wonderfully unique person - no question about that!

These excerpts are part of a large work that was written down, started in 1911!

Reading the whole work, one comes inevitably to the conclusion that the authors must
have been fully aware that "9/11" would one day 'in the future' become a possibility!

They warn mankind about 'Ether-recordings' that in times to come might become realities on earth, if human beings do not to a much greater degree make distance to,
and recoil more, from all forms of warfare.

But as we all know, "nobody would listen, and nobody is listening still"!

I elaborate a little bit further here, please check it out:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join