It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order Silver Coin

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Not enough silver to use as currency. Too difficult to mine, unless we whittle the population down to 500,000,000 first.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

lol glad I could help

..I think

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Sooo... is there any way we can check and see how her sales are doing?

You guys remember the 911 commemorative coin? Was mom behind minting those?

There is a lot of silver that shes got minted, who knows how much or where it came from... anybody?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Interesting, the US mint has halted production on coins.
saigoncharlie.blogspot.com...

Unprecedented demand for gold, silver, and platinum bullion coins continues to drive the US Mint to take unprecedented actions. Yesterday the US Mint released a memorandum to their network of authorized dealers detailing their latest strategy, which includes halting production for many options.

Production of one-half ounce and one-quarter ounce 2008 American Gold Eagles will be halted for the remainder of the year. Production of one-tenth ounce 2008 Gold Eagles will be produced until current blank supplies are depleted, and then will also be halted.

2008 one ounce American Gold Buffalo coins will be produced until current blank supplies are depleted, and then halted.

All denominations of 2008 American Platinum Eagles will be produced until current blank supplies are depleted, and then halted.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Sooo... is there any way we can check and see how her sales are doing?

You guys remember the 911 commemorative coin? Was mom behind minting those?

There is a lot of silver that shes got minted, who knows how much or where it came from... anybody?

scroll down to the bottom...
cgi.ebay.com... 5770&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318#ebayphotohosting

-

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
from - www.amazon.com...

Solomon's Treasure: The Magic And Mystery of America's Money

This system depends entirely on a religious faith by the American people in the supernatural power of the dollar. This faith is reinforced by the financial terminology currently in use, as well as by watchwords and symbols found on American money. These act as magical charms, and also act as tokens of communal trust in, and fidelity to, the dollar as an institution. Every time a person spends a dollar, or accepts a dollar as payment, they are confirming their belief in the dollar, and using it to exercise their spiritual will. Even the familiar dollar ($) sign has an occult meaning which is linked with these ideas.

-

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

I think I missed that but I did find her feedback, she seems to be selling a whole lot of this stuff.

Feedback

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Anyone could do this. As far as I am aware there are no laws to stop anyone from making their own coins. Buy a kilo of silver for, say, $500. Smelt it into blank coins and stamp your design on them. Some mints will sell blank coins, too. A kilo makes 32 coins. Profit approximately $5 per coin. The cheaper you can buy the silver the more money you can make. All you need is the equipment.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mithrawept

Yes, but if you take a close look at their inventory this is not a small operation, there is alot of money involved. Not only that but they are selling buillion also.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mithrawept
Anyone could do this. As far as I am aware there are no laws to stop anyone from making their own coins. Buy a kilo of silver for, say, $500. Smelt it into blank coins and stamp your design on them. Some mints will sell blank coins, too. A kilo makes 32 coins. Profit approximately $5 per coin. The cheaper you can buy the silver the more money you can make. All you need is the equipment.

NO, the profit per coin is about 8-10 $!!
I assume they bought the silver already weeks or months ago. Silver price was around 12$/oz. A kilo bar would be around 380$. They sell the 1oz. coins around 21$ what leads to a profit of approximately 300$ per kilo silver.

So, nice business!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
8 also means

Hey, it's 2008, and do you know what that means? New beginnings! That's right, the number 8 is referred to as New Beginnings! In fact, 8 stands for a lot of positive facts when you do a little research. Eight is seven plus one, and is hence the start of a new order, the beginning of a new era. Eight thus represents regeneration and resurrection.

In this study I would like to examine the meaning and significance of the number "eight". The number eight always alludes to a departure from the "natural" world, and entry into the supernatural world.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Here we come back to the 8's again, 8 triangles, 8 sections on the "EMF"
coin.....and the Indian coin has 13 stars......

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by thegreatobserver

I'm in the wrong job!

It does look bigger than I thought but I can't see any NWO evidence. Looks like they are tapping into the current wavelength of the people.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

Originally posted by sezsue

Here we come back to the 8's again, 8 triangles, 8 sections on the "EMF"
coin.....and the Indian coin has 13 stars......

8=8/08/08
13=12/21/12 or also 13.0.0.0.0

So what went down on 8/08/08? Well let's see!

www.projectcamelot.org...

But the main key now is how do you effectively neuter and silence the influence of this proto-Nazi faction that has taken up root in predominately the secret government of the U.S. And this ties back in with the crop circles and with August 16th and why the crop circles flagged that particular date as being important. Again, you see one of the crop circles showing up next to these 4 windmills, suggesting something on August 16th has to do with the overthrow of the oil economy.

Then again you see the fact that on August 7th, the day that the war started, I published this picture on Richard’s website of Wernher von Braun, a Nazi scientist, who came to the U.S. and started this whole problem. And I had an infinity symbol in that picture which then shows up as a crop formation the very next day on 8/ 8/ 8. And that crop formation counted out the days to August 16th. It’s the number 8, there was 8 days to the 16th, and also showed the phases of the moon in the diagram according to www.Cropcircleconnector.com , and the researchers on that site.
------------------
So then I’m thinking ok, what the heck does this mean? And it was on that exact day that McCain’s campaign had to admit that Palin’s daughter was pregnant. And so I believe that, with all these different levels of synchronicity tied together, that what I’m being shown is that these are history-making events. And you go back into the inside testimony of what happened on August 16th, it may turn, we know that’s the day that Russia won the war.

That by that time all the CIA had completely fled. They left behind all their toys, all their documents, all their secret junk. Russia now has possession of that and BELIEVE me, they intend on publishing everything. They are going to make it public. It’s not going to be kept secret. It’s going to blow the whistle on the whole thing. And I already thought this was amazing enough, but then when you see 6, at least, different crop formations that tie this in, not only with the date of August 16th, but directly with 2012, the end of the Mayan Calendar, it appears that what we’re being told is that the events that are happening right now are directly paving the way for the downfall of the Rockefeller/Nazi faction that has been illicitly running this country and running the show for 50 some years.

That this treasure trove of documents Russia has come into possession with will be what is necessary to bring them down. Obviously the most dangerous period of time that remains is between now and the election because this war in Russia, in Georgia rather, was their big attempt to try to create total chaos, to bomb Iran and to create Martial Law.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I should've known it wasn't real currency when I read this thread! The government wouldn't just flat out put "New World Order" on their coins and expect people not to notice. I give credit to Terbo Teb for creating such realistic coins.

I bet you guys 50 dollars that this Terbo Teb is a member of AboveTopSecret and posts in the New World Order thread often

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkclaw1256
I should've known it wasn't real currency when I read this thread! The government wouldn't just flat out put "New World Order" on their coins and expect people not to notice. I give credit to Terbo Teb for creating such realistic coins.

I bet you guys 50 dollars that this Terbo Teb is a member of AboveTopSecret and posts in the New World Order thread often

so... you somehow think in the first place..that our government actually makes "government money" for us? not a private institution called the federal reserve?

and even that private institution wouldn't be as bole as to say anything about a new world order on it's bills..
how about something as vaguely similar as the latin words "novo ordo seclorum" ..."new order of the ages" ?

they wouldn't just PUT it blatantly out ther now would they?

get a clue kid.

-

[edit on 19-2-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Post [Climate] Change 8th [Continent] is 666 [the Home of "the beast"]

Why do we think there's such a rush to establish control north of the Arctic Circle?

The oil rich archipelago that will eventually appear in the Arctic will be the seat of the New World Government, more oil than the middle east ever had in a climate that will be considerably better than the 140 degree wasteland within 1000 miles of the equator.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
So how about that crop circle?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
Before the Olympics started this morning at first light in the UK a Massive and Brilliant Crop Circle was there.

Image Courtesy of Frank Laumen

An initial field report can be found here;
Crop Circle Connector

From this angle I think it looks similiar to the symbolism of the games, almost like two drummers facing each other, playing drums in the center, where the rings meet?

Seems if it was Joe and John with planks of wood and string, well a bit too complicated for that, the weather was awful there last night too!

Elf

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Yeah, these coins are ameros. Straight up. They are not hiding the NWO, these coins are not a joke, they are for real.

.999 silver 1 troy ounce
They are the same.

www.amero.com.au...

1-OZ .999 SILVER NEW WORLD ORDER ART ROUND (AMERO) -NEW
US $12.55 (9 Bids)
End Date: Saturday Apr-04-2009 14:52:21 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Text

It says on reverse > POST CHANGE 8TH IS 666
IF YOU TAKE 8 AND DIVIDE BY 666 = .0120120 OR 01-2012
WITH ALL OF THE HYPE SURROUNDING THE YEAR 2012 AND THE MAYAN CALENDER PREDICTING SOME TYPA OF NEW AGE, I FIND THIS CALCULATION INTERESTING, I BELIEVE THE NWO WILL COME TO PASS
SOON. AND WE WILL SEE ISRAEL REBUILD SOLOMONS TEMPLE AND THE ANTICHRIST WILL MAKE HIS APPEARANCE FROM THE SHADOWS OF THE ALLUMINATI WHICH FAMILIES LIKE THE ROTHSCHILD AND SUCH CONTROL. ISRAEL IS PLANNING TO BUILS A 200 ROOM HOTEL NEXT TO THE HOLY SITES AND ITS ROOF IS BEING MADE INTO A PUBLIC VIEWING SQUARE, i WONDER WHAT ONE MIGHT BE VIEWING IN THE FUTURE? THE REBUILT TEMPLE. I CAN SEE THE ANTICHRIST ALREADY MAKING THE ANOUCMENT FROM THE ROOF ABOUT THE 7 YEAR PEACE DEAL HE HAS MADE BETWEEN ISRAEL AND THE PALISTINIANS/MUSLIM WORLD. CLICK LINK BELOW
www.huffingtonpost.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join