It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shadow Clan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Several years ago, I was aproached by an occult/pagan group and asked by them to join because they thought I'd be a good member. I kept in touch with 'Gypsy', the woman in charge, and three others who were part of the group. It was based in Iowa, but had some members who lived on the East Coast, including 2 who lived in New York, where I live, and one who still lives in Littleton, NH. They tried relly hard to get me to join, even offering me the position of Security Chief if I decided to join. That is the biggest reason I decided not to join, because I felt that if it was a voluntary thing to join, why would the group need someone to act as Security Chief. It was for that reason alone that I decided not to join. I figured that they may be up to something illegal if they needed someone to check out all of the other members of the The Shadow Clan, the name that 'Gypsy' decided she would name the group. One of the people who had joined was a friend of mine from Wisconsin. When I told 'Gypsy' I would not join the group, this friend of mine from Wisconsin told me she would have nothing to do with me if I didn't join. I told her "good riddence." It's not that I don't have Pagan tendencies. I do, but I do not need a 'secret' organization who checks out the other members of the group. Secrecy does no one any good. It reekes of illegality. I have not heard from anyone from the group in 6 years, which is probably a good thing.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Wally Conley

I do, but I do not need a 'secret' organization who checks out the other members of the group. Secrecy does no one any good.

Wait a minute...

I think a security chief is a smart move - I mean, think about it...

What if someone sane with normal tendencies and normal thought patterns decided to join..?!

That is not acceptable..! Everyone in a 'secret' organization needs to be tool, with no redeeming qualities nor any common sense...

It's not that I don't have Pagan tendencies.

I think you should apologize to gypsy and give it another shot - u seem cut out for this...

new topics

join