It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This will get moved for sure!! (and it did!!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
What is with all the super model's posting as ATS members on the new media add on?? I don't have to name names, but you all know who I'm talking about. And furthermore how much did the three amigo's pay these "super women" to post their likeness here on ATS??? Really I'm serious.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by alyosha1981]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

What, we are all suppose to be dogs or something?

I posted a picture of myself in my avatar in the member photos thread and got called a liar (among other rude and insulting things that I can't mention here due to T&C). But, it was me, and if it wasn't, my parents would be confused as hell since they have that same picture on their mantle.

All kinds of people post here.....I am sure some walk around saying "woof-woof" and some get whistled at.

We are who we are and shouldn't have to listen to other people's comments about it.

And, this was intended if you were actually being serious, not snarky.

And, if you were being snarky.....well, I needed to vent.

[edit on 2/17/2009 by skeptic1]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
No, this was ment to be a compliment! really I was surprised by the videos!! there are alot of false people on the internet this is good IMO.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

It is good. It is always nice to know that everyone on the internet isn't some hairy 50-year old man with a beer belly and thinning hair, sitting in the dark basement of his mother's house pretending to be something he isn't.

[edit on 2/17/2009 by skeptic1]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic1

Skeppy easy on the thinning hair talk. Hits a little too close to home.

I for one feel better knowing that there is a huge variety of different people that post on these boards. Makes you think that maybe I am normal, it’s not all old crackpots and young pimply faced kids that are thinking some wayyy out of the box ideas. And I mean no disrespect to pimply faced kids or old crackpots.

Knowing that the “normal/beautiful people” think out of the box as well really gives you the sense that something really is going on. And Skepp just seen me the name of this rude poster and I will personally berate them in a U2U.
I will risk my membership for out lovely southern belle.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by Ant4AU]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I just wanted to make an overall compliment on the poster's. really!! A plus!! and I even like the "flugly's " like mee

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ant4AU
reply to post by skeptic1

And Skepp just seen me the name of this rude poster and I will personally berate them in a U2U.

Hey Ant4. You berate them w/ a U2U and I'll stalk them around the boards for awhile. Unnerve them a little bit.

Sorry, I don't know anything about the super models so I will back out of this thread so you can put it back on topic.

Rush

top topics

join