It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bristol: Mom Clueless About Teenage Sex

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot
How is it that "abstinence" worked for the human race for 10,000 years, but suddenly it is "unworkable"?

because it never did.

And it didn't work as a society. People just did what ever they could to hide it. Hence the number of girls who went on "vacation" for 6 months without the family when they were teens. And the number of women who had a new baby at 50 right around that time. Children brought up as siblings when they were really biologically mom&child.

You are REALLY naive, and you really put some gloss on the pig of history. Mostly because history was usually not written by the women and girls, so you can pretend that they were all just hunky dory with it all.

And I love how you are trying to make a case that female rights infringes on the male rights to own a woman and her sexuality. FANTASTIC. Really.

[edit on 2009/2/23 by Aeons]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
How many people would be happy right now if they had had babies and married the first person they dated? How many would be pleased at their children being married to the person that they "LOVED" at 16?

Anyone? Anyone? (echo-echo-echo-echo.......)

Yeah.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Considering the first person I dated was when we were in kindergarten... D:

I think the marriage laws should be moved up to 25. No one knows what and who they REALLY want until much later than 16.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The best thing about this thread is that the title has other cool permutations. For this you need to know that a) Bristol is a town in the UK and b) it's (in the plural) slang for the female breasts

Clueless Teenage Mom: sex about Bristol
Teenage Mom Clueless about Bristol Sex
Sex Mom Clueless About Teenage Bristol
Bristol Mom About Clueless Teenage Sex

... and so on

top topics

<< 1   >>

join