It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-THREATS: New bin Laden Tape Aired Offering Truce With European Countries

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
LISTEN TO MEGAPATRIOT! HE'S 100% CORRECT!

Who are you talking about?

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Maybe those two should get a room together.

Anyway, Spain has come out this afternoon stating that it will not negotiate with terrorists.
If you believe in conspiracy theories about this one, that's up to you. But according to the real world, Osama is probably negotiating because the net is closing in.

news.bbc.co.uk...

I reckon he's got his hands full and the pleas for a truce with Europe are to give him more time and space and to isolate the US. Don't forget that Israel was also specifically mentioned as the main enemy apart from the US. In my view, Osama is trying to concentrate the attention of his forces on those who are doing him the most damage.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
Maybe those two should get a room together.

Anyway, Spain has come out this afternoon stating that it will not negotiate with terrorists.
If you believe in conspiracy theories about this one, that's up to you. But according to the real world, Osama is probably negotiating because the net is closing in.

news.bbc.co.uk...

I reckon he's got his hands full and the pleas for a truce with Europe are to give him more time and space and to isolate the US. Don't forget that Israel was also specifically mentioned as the main enemy apart from the US. In my view, Osama is trying to concentrate the attention of his forces on those who are doing him the most damage.

Still brainwashed, I see.

Maybe you and Cool Hand should get a room.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Bloody typical, 10 minutes after i go to bed then the news comes out!

Anyway, I believe that the claim is indeed legitimate, Bin Ladens quarrel has always been with the Great Satan (USA) and this now gives him a cause to justify a future terror attack on Europe, knowing that euro leaders would indeed reject this proposal.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Well now Jack Staw has dismissed this so-called "truce"

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
never really expected them to call a truce anyway. if there was a truce there would be no more terrorism, therefore no legitimate reason to forward the police state agenda.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Because there are far too many brainwashed people out there who automatically (as they're conditioned) to scream CONSPIRACY THEORY if you tell the truth! You are a perfect example of that.

I didn't say it was a conspiracy theory. I believe he's talking out of his ass.

Do a google search on him, Esoterica. He will come up. He and several other retired officers did a study on the 9-11 remote control theory. It was published in a Portugese newspaper. Of course, the mainstream Ba'al media, you so dutifully follow, wouldn't touch the findings with a ten-foot pole.

You shouldn't be so quick to run your mouth about things you know nothing about. You come off looking pretty ignorant.

Google Search: Donn De GrandPre 9-11
Google Search: Donn de GrandPre 9/11
Google Search: Donn de GrandPre

Care to show me anything that supports the story of this supposed English teacher, who uses some of the most horrid english I've ever read (there are palces and times to use '...' and totally capitalize words ie 'NOT', and none of them are where he used them).

[Edited on 4-15-2004 by Esoterica]

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Here's a thought. Maybe in an effort to demonstrate how corrupt the U.S. is, bin Ladin is trying to offer peace to Europe. Should such a peace be enacted, future acts of terrorism could be blamed on a warmongering, fearmongering U.S. for staging them in an effort to propogate fear.

It's always important to read between the lines or look for a meaning w/in a meaning whenever bin Ladin talks. It's become obvious that he's trying to play a P.R. game with us. Unfortunately, I think he's relying too heavily on the ability of the sheeple of the U.S. to be able to interpret the inner messages of his communications and those messages are being lost.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
Care to show me anything that supports the story [Edited on 4-15-2004 by Esoterica]

Agreed. Most of the info I have been reading on all of these conspiracy theories is just plain bunk. There are a few interesting ideas, but I think inductive reasoning is behind those ideas, not deductive reasoning.
Even though some of the people have credentials, that does not constitute proof.

Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof.

Remote controlled planes? Ok, then how do you explain the passengers calling up on their cell phones telling of the hijackers and the situation? Then you are going to tell that those planes landed somewhere else and the passengers were killed by the CIA NWO?
Or that the cell-phone calls were faked? Please. I think family members can recognize the voices of their own families over the phone scared out of their minds. Or was that staged?

www.thebogeymandidit.com

[Edited on 15-4-2004 by Facefirst]

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Translation of Audio Tape:

Praise be to Almighty God; Peace and prayers be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, and companions.

This is a message to our neighbours north of the Mediterranean, containing a reconciliation initiative as a response to their positive reactions.

Praise be to God; praise be to God; praise be to God who created heaven and earth with justice and who allowed the oppressed to punish the oppressor in the same way.

Peace upon those who followed the right path:

In my hands there is a message to remind you that justice is a duty towards those whom you love and those whom you do not. And people's rights will not be harmed if the opponent speaks out about them.

The greatest rule of safety is justice, and stopping injustice and aggression. It was said: Oppression kills the oppressors and the hotbed of injustice is evil. The situation in occupied Palestine is an example. What happened on 11 September [2001] and 11 March [the Madrid train bombings] is your commodity that was returned to you.

It is known that security is a pressing necessity for all mankind. We do not agree that you should monopolise it only for yourselves. Also, vigilant people do not allow their politicians to tamper with their security.

Having said this, we would like to inform you that labelling us and our acts as terrorism is also a description of you and of your acts. Reaction comes at the same level as the original action. Our acts are reaction to your own acts, which are represented by the destruction and killing of our kinfolk in Afghanistan, Iraq and Palestine.

The act that horrified the world; that is, the killing of the old, handicapped [Hamas spiritual leader] Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, may God have mercy on him, is sufficient evidence.

We pledge to God that we will punish America for him, God willing.

Which religion considers your killed ones innocent and our killed ones worthless? And which principle considers your blood real blood and our blood water? Reciprocal treatment is fair and the one who starts injustice bears greater blame.

As for your politicians and those who have followed their path, who insist on ignoring the real problem of occupying the entirety of Palestine and exaggerate lies and falsification regarding our right in defence and resistance, they do not respect themselves.

They also disdain the blood and minds of peoples. This is because their falsification increases the shedding of your blood instead of sparing it.

Moreover, the examining of the developments that have been taking place, in terms of killings in our countries and your countries, will make clear an important fact; namely, that injustice is inflicted on us and on you by your politicians, who send your sons - although you are opposed to this - to our countries to kill and be killed.

Therefore, it is in both sides' interest to curb the plans of those who shed the blood of peoples for their narrow personal interest and subservience to the White House gang.

The Zionist lobby is one of the most dangerous and most difficult figures of this group. God willing, we are determined to fight them.

We must take into consideration that this war brings billions of dollars in profit to the major companies, whether it be those that produce weapons or those that contribute to reconstruction, such as the Halliburton Company, its sisters and daughters.

Based on this, it is very clear who is the one benefiting from igniting this war and from the shedding of blood. It is the warlords, the bloodsuckers, who are steering the world policy from behind a curtain.

As for President Bush, the leaders who are revolving in his orbit, the leading media companies and the United Nations, which makes laws for relations between the masters of veto and the slaves of the General Assembly, these are only some of the tools used to deceive and exploit peoples.

All these pose a fatal threat to the whole world.

The Zionist lobby is one of the most dangerous and most difficult figures of this group. God willing, we are determined to fight them.

Based on the above, and in order to deny war merchants a chance and in response to the positive interaction shown by recent events and opinion polls, which indicate that most European peoples want peace, I ask honest people, especially ulema, preachers and merchants, to form a permanent committee to enlighten European peoples of the justice of our causes, above all Palestine. They can make use of the huge potential of the media.

The door of reconciliation is open for three months of the date of announcing this statement.

I also offer a reconciliation initiative to them, whose essence is our commitment to stopping operations against every country that commits itself to not attacking Muslims or interfering in their affairs - including the US conspiracy on the greater Muslim world.

This reconciliation can be renewed once the period signed by the first government expires and a second government is formed with the consent of both parties.

The reconciliation will start with the departure of its last soldier from our country.

The door of reconciliation is open for three months of the date of announcing this statement.

For those who reject reconciliation and want war, we are ready.

As for those who want reconciliation, we have given them a chance. Stop shedding our blood so as to preserve your blood. It is in your hands to apply this easy, yet difficult, formula. You know that the situation will expand and increase if you delay things.

If this happens, do not blame us - blame yourselves.

A rational person does not relinquish his security, money and children to please the liar of the White House.

Had he been truthful about his claim for peace, he would not describe the person who ripped open pregnant women in Sabra and Shatila [reference to Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon] and the destroyer of the capitulation process [reference to the Palestinian-Israeli peace process] as a man of peace.

Reality proves our truthfulness and his [George Bush's] lie.

He also would not have lied to people and said that we hate freedom and kill for the sake of killing. Reality proves our truthfulness and his lie.

The killing of the Russians was after their invasion of Afghanistan and Chechnya; the killing of Europeans was after their invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan; and the killing of Americans on the day of New York [reference to 11 September] was after their support of the Jews in Palestine and their invasion of the Arabian Peninsula.

Also, killing them in Somalia was after their invasion of it in Operation Restore Hope. We made them leave without hope, praise be to God.

It is said that prevention is better than cure. A happy person is he who learns a lesson from the experience of others.

Heeding right is better than persisting in falsehood.

Peace be upon those who follow guidance.

Translation Courtesy of BBC

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Esoterica...what a waste of human brain tissue...

If you think you can denigrate my message and that of the two veterans who have spoken out on the truth about the CIA's boy, Osama (Tim Osman) Bin Laden, merely by asserting your superiority as a writer, you've got a surprise coming.

If you want to continue to spout your party-line nonsense about Bin Laden being the cause behind 9/11 and the "War on Terror" why don't you join the Army and go hunt for him?? Maybe you'll be the lucky S.O.B. to "find" him and you can get a dozen medals, write a book (if you can find someone to ghostwrite it for you, that is) and retire down in the Carribean with Osama and Tim McVeigh.

The independent thinkers on this website see through the propaganda you're supporting, whether you blather on about Europe's reaction to this latest CIA-planted diatribe for hours or not.

What are you doing on a contrarian website such as this?? You belong doing news spots for CNN or something, where the rest of the muddleheaded mush out there can enjoy your lack of insight.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I have grown tired of this thread degenerating.

You will stay on track with the conversation as previously stated or I will start cracking heads.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
When personally attacked, I will respond. I did not initiate this personal attack.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Yeah, what Nerdling said!

ATSNN is a news service. Please treat it as such. Relay your opinion, and move on. If you must fight, take it to the mud pit.

Kids these days. Eh, what can you do?

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
"An administrative coup detat" - former Pentagon arms salesman Col. Donn de Grand-Pre

de Grand-Pre was the top U.S. arms dealer to the Middle East under the Ford and Carter administrations. What he saw caused him to leave government service and begin investigating the forces he saw warping our nations future.

In the interview with Alex Jones, de Grand-Pre made several stunning assertions, among them: there were no hijackers on the 9/11 killer jets. And he said the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (Richard Myers) agrees with him.

In response to a caller to Alex Jones radio show, de Grand-Pre noted: ... the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs himself has agreed, there were no hijackers. There were no cell phone calls. Everybody aboard that aircraft, pilots and crew, were unconscious within 8 to 18 minutes after take-off. And you can take it from there.

AJ: So, they're knocked out and then the remote control takes place and the rest is history.

DGP: Yeah, there was remote control and .. yes.

AJ: So this very old technology, folks. And for people that are in total denial, it's ridiculous.

FULL TRANSCRIPT:
www.prisonplanet.com...

Pilot comments:

"Those birds (commercial airliners) either had a crack fighter pilot in the left seat, or they were being manoeuvred by remote control."

"I seriously question whether these novices could have located a target dead-on 200 miles removed from takeoff point...-- much less controlled the flight and mastered the intricacies of 11FR (instrument flight rules) -- and all accomplished in 45 minutes."

"If there was an AWACS on station over the targeted area, did it have a Global Hawk capability? I mean, could it convert the commercial jets to robotic flying missiles?

"The fact is, all the transponders were turned off on the doomed flights virtually at the same time." Look at their departure times -- two from Logan (Boston), one from Newark, another from Dulles (Washington DC) -- all between 8 am and 8:15."

"We were totally trained on the old type of hijack where you treat the hijacker cordially, punch a 4-digit code into your transponder to alert ground control you're being hijacked, and then get him where he wants to go, set the plane safely on the ground and let them deal with it on the ground. However, this is a totally new situation... Not one of the planes alerted ground control that they were being hijacked." Why?

"I became more convinced that the four commercial jets were choreographed by a "conductor" from a central source, namely an airborne warning and control system (AWACS). They have the electronic capability to engage several aircraft simultaneously, knock out their on-board flight controls by EMP (electro-magnetic pulsing) and assume command and remote control of these targeted aircraft"

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
Blarggararaghrarwarrrrr!

Since you've failed to provide a shred of evidence for even a single thing you've claimed, concession accepted. I will consider the issue closed.

As for the subject at hand, audio tapes are not convincing. Also, as has been stated earlier, this is not OBL's known MO. He doesn't cut deals with the infidels.

Also, I do believe these tapes are from AQ, as you don't hear them screaming that it was not them. These tapes are from the terrorist leadership, because of any or all of the following:

1) They know they cannot take on the world at large, so they are trying to cut us up in to smaller targets.
2) They want to reassure their troops that OBL is alive and well, and not a corpse as he most likely is.
3) They may be attempting to crate world-wide infighting between those who cut deals with the terrorists and those who do not.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Thanks Vista for the post....just too busy to look that up...really appreciate your taking the time to do it.

I, myself, have several questions for Donn about the cell phone conversations, but we'll have to tackle that in a future thread later on.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hi all: With a little internet work you can read Osama's declaration of war on the US, and his other messages over time. This message does not sound like Osama.

Let's see, "Osama" says:

Bush is a liar.
Halliburton is bad.
Europe is OK, US, bad.

I think it's Ted (hic) Kennedy.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
OK, one final comment

vista: Why, may I ask, would a respectable military man put his story on a webiste that uses the movie "The Long Kiss Goodnight" as evidence of government complicity? Websites like "PrisonPlanet" and "PropagandaMatrix" are not respectable in the least. If he wanted to maintain any credibility, he would have given his story to either a slightly more respectable news source (Hell, WND would have been better), or not said anything at all. He only destroys his credibiltiy by doing what he is. Which leads me to beleive he is either not the man he claims he is, or is lying and does not care about his credibility, because nutjobs will believe what they want to believe.

However, the most damning thing is that he still claims you can control an aircraft by remote control. I am convinced he is flat-out lying about who he is, or your 'sources' are lying about who he is, or he is really just a complete nut who somehow managed to make it through the ranks on sheer luck.

mepatriot: I truly am having trouble believing anything you say. You claim you're a teacher of English and History, yet have shown a very real lack of expertise is neither. Any English teacher, out of habit, would use correct grammar and punctuation. Anyone with knowldege of History (and in relation, politics) would understand the concept of Preponderance of Evidence, reliable sources, and how word of mouth does not and should not constitute proof of anything. You also seem to lack the maturity and self-control that is usually associated with those of higher learning. The fact that you were so offended that I dared to disagree with you, and yet refused to defend yourself in any appreciable way (name calling is not a defense, and yet again shows your lack of maturity) leads me to believe that the only type of teracher you could be would be University-level Political Science

Or maybe you're just a real #ty teacher

[Edited on 4-15-2004 by Esoterica]

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Here is the Lone Gunmen clip from FOX. In this chilling clip the US Government stages a fake terrorist attack by attempting to crash a commuter aircraft into the WTC via remote control. This was aired months prior to these attacks. This remote control technology exists and is well-documented.

www.newsgateway.ca...

It doesn't prove anything, but at times, life does indeed imitate art.

Here is my commentary for the Mardrid bombings... insight to these terror attacks.

www.newsgateway.ca...

November 28, 2002 - Toronto Star - PARIS (AP) - The latest audiotape statement attributed to accused terrorist mastermind Osama bin Laden is not authentic, a Swiss research institute said.

The Lausanne-based Dalle Molle Institute for Perceptual Artificial Intelligence said it is 95-per-cent certain the tape does not feature the voice of the long-absent terrorist leader.

www.prisonplanet.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join