It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America needs a President like this.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well well, somebody else who thinks that they OWN something. That is not "your" country, "your" land or "your" anything. It belongs to the earth, and as soon as people stop drawing imaginary lines in the sand, this whole hating other people because they are different will be over with.

Now I can understand that if I chose to live in Australia I would be courteous to the beliefs and customs of the society, not doing so would make me very difficult in social situations, and who wants that?

But with that being said, it is wrong for anybody to tell anybody that they can't live by their own beliefs and customs, so long as it doesn't impede on the beliefs and customs of others. As far as the Christian values thing, please there it's on it's way out and probably won't be around in the next 50 years or so.

Every human has the right to live their lives the way they want to, without having to bend to the will of an illusionist society that has been imposed on us by the same people who wish us divided and fighting amongs ourselves.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by drummerroy39
PRIME MINISTER, JOHN HOWARD AUSTRALIA: Muslims who want to live under Islamic law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia,

I hate to point out the bleeding obvious, but John Howard isn't our PM. Thank goodness..
Maybe you should of said EX-PM Howard said blah blah blah...

Anyway as mithrawept said, we are a mix of cultures (multiculturalism). And yes where exactly do the Aboriginals fit into the nation under one god principle? I'd luv to read your thoughts on that one...

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I don't know how good it would be down there.

From what I read, there taxes have really gone in the Crapper......

link for story

new topics

<< 1   >>

join