It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof That Evil Does Not Exist!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Thoughts are energy, so if enough people think that evil exists, they will feed an old entity who thinks itself to be the devil, the same goes the other way around... what people call God are the Elohim, or the shinning ones/mighty ones, old physical entities with very advanced technology. But if people believe they will find a supreme entity called "God" or a "Godess", they will find it once they die. Energy is never created or destroyed, it manifests itself in many forms through thoughts.

What are demons but old entities that are unable to reincarnate because of their past actions and because they feed from evil thoughts? Evil will exist, as long as there is good, and they both exist because many entities in the multiverses believe in good and evil. Energy itself, without the complexity that human conciousness/ego brings, is neither good or evil, it is only potential energy.

I do agree that religion seems to have been a way for the Elohim to maintain us in control, but everyone can have their own faith and opinion on this...of course. Now, here we have a good conspiracy.

[Edited on 18-4-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
muad, if your theory is true, then walk outside and punch a stranger in the face, since evil is
subjective then its not really evil.

if i went and joined the research for creating plagues for population control then its my buisness since evil is false.

whats wrong with some of you?

why are you so scared to embrace goodness and its source which is God?

common sense has been replaced by scientific ignorance.

peace

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   

why are you so scared to embrace goodness and its source which is God

You mean the Saviour? Only through him can we realize goodness ?

Only in ourselves, subjective selves, do we become awake.

People are simply ignorant, no evil.

Deep

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
yea right.

peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join