It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Destructive Parasite on Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
We are the observers. We are the sentient species here. So, without us, the earth is unaware. In fact, in a very real sense, we are the earth, or more specifically, the earth's brain. We are the most vital part of the overall system, assuming that self-awareness is an important part of the system. If it isn't, then, there is little point in discussing it, since there is no one to discuss it with, no language to use in the discussion, and no point in expressing thoughts as there are no minds to consider them.

See what I mean?

On the other hand, I think you could make an argument that our race is barely sentient and has a long way to go in its evolution before being able to act in a responsible way. Clearly, a small number of humans are ready to take the next step while most are mired in the circumstances of their births and are thus doomed to lives of desperation and futility. In a very real sense, those people who hold back the development of the species are the parasites who retard the development of the overall earth system.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grumble
I think you could make an argument that our race is barely sentient and has a long way to go in its evolution before being able to act in a responsible way. Clearly, a small number of humans are ready to take the next step while most are mired in the circumstances of their births and are thus doomed to lives of desperation and futility. In a very real sense, those people who hold back the development of the species are the parasites who retard the development of the overall earth system.

I think you have things backwards. It's a small number of people who are
are destroying the earth who think they are supergods and are planning to kill the rest of us and create their Fourth Reich hellish "utiopia." They are the polluters, blasting around in rockets at Cape Canaveral, bombarding the ionisphere with HAARP, creating negative energy with the CERN (what good can THAT do!), trafficking with demons, storing up germs and plagues to kill people with, inventing frankenfood that kills man and beast but infects and unites itself to the real food so there will BE no food soon, and all the rest of their "science-so-called" that is designed to turn this planet into a wasteland.

It is deliberate. These people are Satanists. They love death and hate God and if they can blow up the entire planet and give God the finger, nothing would make them more happy.

They are sick. Too bad they own all the money, most of the planet, the militaries, the media, the governments, and they take direct orders from Satan himself. If we watch their propaganda (ie TV and popular culture) they will own our minds and make us like they are.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This is completely ridiculous, there is more than enough resources for billions of more people. it's just the way these resources have to be managed. there current monetary management is CRAP. hell we could power the whole earth just by catching some of the suns rays. it's these globalist A-holes that want you to feel guilty so you can pay them a carbon tax (company owned by al gore) and lower your standard of living. The catholic church did the same exact thing in the middle ages except with sins. the bigger the sin the more you payed to not go to purgatory they where called indulgences aka (sin Credits).

Connecting the dots yet people? the whole points to make you (numb minded) people believe we are a cancer of the planet and need to be eradicated when the truth is that's how the globalist think of YOU not them YOU. it's ok tho don't worry about you will surely be one of the 500 million left after they kill off the rest of the billions on the planet. yeah keep dreaming. don't let these idiots have there way.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TooManyHumans

humans are parasites ??

its you westerners who are genocidal parasites ,

if you feel bad with this parasitic existence , don't worry , the poor of the world like us . won't mind putting a end to your existence ,i mean your 'parasitic' existence

[edit on 18-2-2009 by sadchild01]

[edit on 18-2-2009 by sadchild01]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
To all those who are saying "Humans should be wiped out or culled" i have to ask if you are willing to make that sacrifice if it includes you and your family? I have often said we need a population decrease, but it needs to be done through controlling the birth rate not killing people off massacre style. If you cannot say that you are willing to die yourself and your family also then you cannot support a cull of the human race. Otherwise you are a hypocrite, plain and simple.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by sadchild01

humans are parasites ??

its you westerners who are parasites ,

if you feel bad with this parasitic existence , don't worry , the poor of the world like us . won't mind putting a end to your existence ,i mean your 'parasitic' existence

You can't be that poor if you're sitting in front of a computer. Westerners aren't all decadent wastrels you know.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I have to agree with the OP on this one. I personally feel that we don't belong and are searching for our place. When I watch shows like animal planet I see how everything here works in complete harmony with the exception of humans. Yeah, we tell nice stories and have great conversations and contemplate life and the stars and we love our kids. But at the end of the day we have no respect for the place we call home. How many TV's do you need, and did you really need to upgrade to the newest TV so your picture looks better. Oh yeah, watching nature in HD is awesome, and as soon as I can buy the Blue ray TV i'll get one. Plus I need a new car every year, plus I need a house way bigger than my neighbors to show how important I am.

Drive through any city at night and look at all the buildings with their lights on and no one in it, yeah we need free energy so that the simple act of turning off lights is meaningless.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
"Yeah, if we just kill all the people on the earth, the earth would be a great place for everybody!"

Do you see the absurdity of that statement?

We can take care of this place, and we will.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
To all those who are saying "Humans should be wiped out or culled" i have to ask if you are willing to make that sacrifice if it includes you and your family? I have often said we need a population decrease, but it needs to be done through controlling the birth rate not killing people off massacre style. If you cannot say that you are willing to die yourself and your family also then you cannot support a cull of the human race. Otherwise you are a hypocrite, plain and simple.

In my opinion you are of the same mindset as Toomanypeople who started this thread.

You want selective culling rather than mass, blunt-instrument culling. Like in China, where if you have twins you get to choose which one to keep and which one to -- cull?

Or maybe just cull the old people, you know, the useless eaters like Hitler did?

Like Terri Schiavo -- just chain them to their beds and don't give them any food or water until they die.

But don't kill everybody, not 6 billion people. That's TOO many. We need to just get rid of certain ones, right?

It's called eugenics no matter how you cut it. It's barbarism. This world was made for us, for people, and there's plenty of room, plenty of resources, and everybody's life has meaning, to them if to nobody else.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

Erm no i never said selective, i never said kill anyone either so please don't put words in my mouth. I work on a very simple logical principle. The earth only has so much room, it can only support so many humans before the entire ecosystem collapses. It can only feed so many people. This is an inescapable fact and the only way to counter it in the end is to limit the population.

However i will repeat myself as you seem unable to understand. I do not agree with killing anyone. I also most certainly do not agree with limting children based on race or any other genetic factor.

Again please read the words i posted and not words you think are there.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
First off, the earth is not a living, breathing thing. Period. People like to think of it having feelings but it is a big floating rock. You say we're a parasite, but that is life. All life must eat/use other life in order to live, so everything is a parasite. We do destroy everything in our path, not to the detriment of the planet, but our fellow man. People should not have these absurd cares for the earth and animals while forgetting about whats important, which is people. Each person thinks only about themselves, and not their neighbor which is the problem. No species lives a pure life. They all terrorize each other in order to survive.

So we suck out every reasource from the Earth, does the earth take anything away from humans? Sure it does, it kills via hurricanes, floods, ect. The earth can suck the human resource away at times too. Its a fair trade.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The purpose of the creations of matter is to provide a location for spirits to remain conscious while working out their original imperfections. It is in the best interests of all to do as little harm to other life, including the earth, as possible. However, the Earth per say, doesn't matter. Worlds will be created if needed for spirits to express their desires which will eventually free them to go home. The human form is the only form capable of spiritual advancement. Giving preference to the earth is like saying the outhouse is more important that the occupant. If the earth goes by the wayside in the process of spirits working towards their true liberation so what? Spirits will incarnate again and again in form after form, occasionally human until they are fit to incarnate no more. When all the spirits have accomplished their tasks the regions of matter will dissolve and cease to exist. The world is not our home. That is the most fundamental deception of all the conspiracies. People should look to their spiritual welfare above all else and that doesn't include making the world a happy place.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

The earth only has so much room, it can only support so many humans before the entire ecosystem collapses. It can only feed so many people. This is an inescapable fact and the only way to counter it in the end is to limit the population.

You think there's not enough room for the people on this earth and the government should regulate how many children people can have? Forced abortions, infanticide, forced sterlizations? How?

You are a eugenicist, you know. You really are.

The world is not overpopulated -- other than there are too many Satanists running things.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReelView
The purpose of the creations of matter is to provide a location for spirits to remain conscious while working out their original imperfections. If the earth goes by the wayside in the process of spirits working towards their true liberation so what? Spirits will incarnate again and again in form after form, occasionally human until they are fit to incarnate no more.

How can people have a physical place to "work out their imperfections" as you say if the earth "goes by the wayside?"

I agree the earth is our testing ground. I don't agree with destroying the earth. The Satanists want to blow it up, they want to nuke most of us, to cause earthquakes and tsunamis with their HAARP technology.

We need to realize what's happening before it's too late.

Watch Alex Jones' documentary online called Endgame. Very well done, riveting, and then tell your friends.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth

The earth only has so much room, it can only support so many humans before the entire ecosystem collapses. It can only feed so many people. This is an inescapable fact and the only way to counter it in the end is to limit the population.

You think there's not enough room for the people on this earth and the government should regulate how many children people can have? Forced abortions, infanticide, forced sterlizations? How?

You are a eugenicist, you know. You really are.

The world is not overpopulated -- other than there are too many Satanists running things.

Ok this has to stop here please. Eugenicists believe they can improve humans by breeding what they consider are the most advantageous traits. I have no such belief so please so not keep making the accusation, all eugenics leads to is an inbred population. You are being dishonest in making these accusations, and hoping to throw off the opinion made without providing any valid stance.

Forced abortions? No. Infanticide? Absolutely not! Forced sterilizations? Again no.

The way it would be done, the only possible way is if we provide financial incentives not to have children. That would be the way forward. Also we would have to make it clear to the people the problem with having to many humans.

Face it however you wish but lets be clear. Without the population being controlled it will continue to grow until the entire ecosystem collapses and we have mass starvation, famines, suffering for billions of people. I would rather avoid that one.

If you can provide solutions to the food crises please enlighten me. Right now we have dwindling fish stocks around the UK and the entire world is fishing some animals to death. Many countries already struggle to feed their people as the land cannot support crops. We will reach a point where we cannot engineer crops to the point of being able to deal with the environment.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shamanator
Absolute nonsense the Earth needs us we are the best thing that has ever happened to it.
The most destructive parasite on earth are cats and their Toxoplasma gondii now the earth really doesn't need them.

video.google.com...

I am afraid I have to agree with Toadmund on this one.

Watch his video link.

The earth would survive even if we replaced every single one of us CO2 belching O2 destroying humans with two cats with toxoplasma gondii.

Yet the amount of damage that one human being is capable of doing is astounding. We “are” parasitic. We destroy everything that we touch; from erasing natural nutrients from the soil, polluting the natural water sources, toxifying the air and leaving destruction and extinction in our wake.

The Earth would be much better off without us. It is told that when we were placed upon the Earth it was a wondrous verdant garden that fed us and sheltered us without toil. We were above the birds of the air and the fish of the sea if you believe how it was written. Now even those that have remained true to Earth are being plagued with man-made diseases, man-made drought and starvation.

I take that we were placed here literally. It is obvious from everything that I see around me that we are “not” native to this planet.

We are the aliens. The parasites.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

Thing is we are starting a whole new age. We had the dirty industrial period, it's still going on to a large extent but i think we're slowly dragging ourselves out of it with better understanding of the damage we're causing and technologies that are cleaner.

It will still be a good number of years but eventually we will develop clean technologies. The chances are we may very well develop a form of sustainable fusion power. We already can produce fusion reactions that are controlled but we just can't do them often enough, with enough power output. This will change in time. Add to that efficient solar and other energies that are rapidly developing and we'll have a nice clean source of power.

After that, well after that we will have to consider population, it just isn't something we can ignore, we will have to review our views on this and it will occur naturally. Either we won't do it soon enough and billions of people will die from natural causes (viruses, famines etc) or we will realise before that and figure out a policy that everyone agrees upon.

As for other polluting practices. Well companies are coming under increasing heavy fire. With the age of the internet where videos can be made cheaply and corruption and pollution shown widely within minutes we are seeing a moral force like we have never seen. It will take years of campaining and exposures but we will get there in the end. Then we'll look back and wonder at how we could have polluted the planet like that.

Or maybe i'm to much of an optimist, but i don't think i am

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I agree the Earth can get along just fine witout us except for maybe the wildlife that has become dependent on sifting through our dumpsters and landfills for food.

They adapted to a change in their natural habitat and were forced to eat of the dole.

They would revert back to the natural and much healthier way of existing.

The weak would not make it but the strong would survive and is part of the cycle of life.

Natural population control, natural birth control and natural selection of species; it was all in the grand plan.

We aliens were set upon the earth and it did not stand a chance. Like the parasites that we are; we slowly set on a path of destruction for the planet and ourselves.

Some believe that is how we go here in the first place. We destroyed that world that we originally came from and were given a chance to start anew on this one.

Well, some things I guess are just in the blood because we just blow another decent planet straight to hell. I wonder what planet they plan to terraform next. I just hope that if there are living habitants on that planet they see us coming and make the visitors a legend like the one about Roanoke Village.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Yes we are parasites. The beasts among animals. But it is not only about polluting. Today on tv I saw about people who had used a chicken, which they had stolen first, as a foot ball
Faser set to atomize.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Money are the problem.
When you invent money people will soon take from the environment more than they need, because now they have "economic needs" not "physical needs".

www.storyofstuff.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join