It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wrinkled face alien experince

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
That's what I've thought too
lol, that the being thought I wasn't interesting enough to study and moved on to the next person ( or perhaps it is still there somewhere but not wanting to shock me ) Or maybe when falling asleep on relaxed state I just got into a right interdimensional tune or something and saw the being by accident. Ahh...just speculating=)...This my thing happened last summer about at the start of July, not sure. Now when I think I find it odd why I didn't bother to write it down on paper or tell anyone else until lately. I've really started to think about it on this year...maybe the memory of it was too hazy before.

Hmm... because it's sometimes difficult to draw all details as good as you wanted to I hoped to be able to create a good three dimensional picture of the being using 30 day trial of www.zbrush.com, but it hasn't gone quite well because its difficult to find all great tools to create an image. Ugh..my patience is not made for this type of thing.

Hmm...just came into my mind, if you don't mind me to ask...are you from US or else?

[edit on 25-7-2009 by starlightbright]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
mblahnikluver,
This is weird how there seems to be so many that have seen a similar being...especially I'm talking about these vision type experiences. There is something there

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
A thing that just came into my mind is when I compare my memory of the being to the creatures that has seen in media or created for movies using technology that has made them to look as real as possible, they always are being made by computers..and you can somehow see it.

But when I think about this being, it really was a living existing being...I just don't believe than my mind would create a more biological or dimensional looking being than those who create creatures seen in movies. it's just so far-feched idea to think my mind would create this strange mix of features of alien seen in media.

I just trust in my knowing and senses and know

1. Too real, too different, too dimensional, too detailed to be my own thought. I've seen a couple of hazy things on mind as falling asleep but nothing like this.

2. The feeling when it popped was so out of place, in the blank mind seconds after getting to the bed...I really felt how it was not my thought. You know when something on your mind rises out, it didn't suprise you, it doesn't create a shock. But this was a surprise..total.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by starlightbright]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by starlightbright
mblahnikluver,
This is weird how there seems to be so many that have seen a similar being...especially I'm talking about these vision type experiences. There is something there

The next morning I was still a little weirded out by it and was going to post about it on here but I just didnt really think anything of it and just thought it was my mind playing tricks on me, then I read this thread. Seems many others see whatever this is. I would like to know if its real or my imagination. Last night when I went to bed I felt kind of freaked to shut my eyes like it was going to be right back staring at me. I felt like I was being watched and actually got the chills. Interesting to say the least. There are just so many things out there that cant be explained and to me this is one of them. I myself dont think I have ever been abducted but I had some very strange things happen to me when I was younger that after reading on here and about abductions it makes me question it but that is all. I dont claim anything I dont know as truth.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
reply to post by deloneninja

(click to open player in new window)
I think this might be the alien you all encountering. Your photograph (drawing) shows a lot of alien manipulation....hundreds of small beings rather than one large one. debris

Can you please post the picture you edited so i can see?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I am reluctant to show this because because of the complexity of the flesh. The composition however denote serious alien interaction at the time of drawing.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Yay, a new drawing up. I think I got it's eyes and the feeling of it more like as I remember it, the face still may be a different.

Hey...anyone who previously has told about their experiences on this thread, it would be nice to see your aliens...I always like to see drawings by abductees/experiencers...what a shame there isn't many of them. People who have had an experience, small or big should try to draw them on paper. What they remember they saw perhaps onboard the ufo, the beings...
I think it is important. If we don't yet have a real photo of an alien the drawings by abductees/experiencers are almost as good.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

I am reluctant to show this because because of the complexity of the flesh. The composition however denote serious alien interaction at the time of drawing.

That may be because that is a smaller version not the original. Here is the original, really big one. Can you post your results this time as well please? I am very curious.

its really big so heres the link to it.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by deloneninja]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hmm...lol
I don't understand that photo thing...maybe it's my poor english...what is that?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
delone...your alien looks a real cutie pie, and you thought it was almost a devil
awwww....am I weird?lol

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
high im new to above top secret but ive been a coast to coast fan for sumtime now and they turned me onto this website. ive seen ufos a couple times they were blueish whit orbs of light performing 90 turns stopping hovering anf blinking out of existence or into other spectrums of non visable spectrum. but anyway the reason i found this post was that i had a very interesting dream 3 weeks ago or at least i thought it was a dream. i had never had a dream with aliens in it b4 and the fact that the aliens i encountered in my dream i had never seen b4 in tv or media made it even more weird. they had typical grey like eyes although sum what smaller, but they had extremly wrinkled faces which being a ufo buff and ametur researcher i had never heard of b4. they are similar looking to sum of the other posts pics except that the wrinkles covered the whole face the nose had no promince but had small holes. the shape of head was more human then the typical grey. in this dream/possible abduction i was taken to a room which seemed orgaic or alive in sum way there many other humans were seated with wired interconnecting all the seats i felt like i was in sum sort of daze or under sum sort of mental manipulation. the aliens were messing with the equipment and i could notice that they had a sort of hologram around them that was transparent but gave the effect of making them seem sumwhat human. i really have no clue if this was a dream or a real experience but since id never seen or heard of these wrinkly faced aliens b4 seems weird

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: starlightbright

I had almost the exact same experience. Below are pictures I found online that resembled the entity/being i saw. They are face paintings.

app.photobucket.com...

app.photobucket.com...
edit on 3-5-2020 by EternalFire because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join