It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wrinkled face alien experince

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Hello, I'm starting this topic because I'd like to know if anyone has experienced/seen the type of alien being I've "seen".

Firstly I would like to say, I've been interested in ufos a very long time.
I have seen some unidentified objects/lights with naked eye, but nothing spectacular...and I've also tried this method by taking ramdom photos of sky..sometimes I've caught some interesting anomalies. Mostly the white/silver balls near the clouds...

Last summer I filmed sky above the nearby houses and got white little pinkish capsule like object hardly visible. I took about 5 pictures of the sky and the object had moved a little bit forward in the each picture, and in the last picture it has lifted it's 'nose' a little bit. So I don't think it can be a bug or bird...and I didn't see anything while I took it.

Maybe this sounds crazy but I have a feeling that these things in the sky might have been observing when trying to take photos of ufos...

Here goes the alien vision experience. After I started taking photos of these unseen things last summer, I once was just got into bed, had closed my eyes, wasn't tired, definately awake. I remember I was not thinking anything particular at the moment, but suddenly I got an image of an alien face in my head/mind. The 'mental image' was different than those usual images people may got into their heads while laying on the bed waiting for the sleep. The face I had a very real feeling in it. It was surprisingly detailed, but lasted only couple of seconds.

I just don't get how that alien face popped into my mind, without me being conciously thinking of anything...not ordinary things...not aliens...ufos...anything.

I can't tell the colour of the face, it was just like without any particular colour. I remember that the face looked little like the face of these 'grey' aliens. I really didn't see properly its whole head, only midle part of the face around its eyes, but I think it had a tall forehead, so its eyes were middle part of the face. I believe it had a narrow chin. The eyes were bigger than human eyes, almond shaped, and they were little squinted.
I remember there were many wrinkles and lines around the eyes, and the eyes weren't as scary and captivating looking as you usually see images of the eyes of greys.

One markable thing of the alien face I remeber is the lines that went from its inner corner of the eyes to its cheeks. The vision of the face wasn't moving. I've been thinking maybe it was just my mind creating it...but that suddenly pop-up makes me wonder when I really was in the situation not thinking of aliens or anything else.

I must add I've always wanted to see ufos...and seeing a real alien had been a fascinating thought.

I think I had never before seen that looking alien what I saw. I searched the net and was very surprised that I found a drawing of an alien face that very much resemblaces what I saw.

www.aliendoodles.com...

It's the brown faced alien on the drawings.

That alien face vision was so sudden that I didn't got scared. I've been thinking if it was a real alien, was it a good being trying to make a contact/ an appearance...or was it trying to abduct.

Was that an alien from the unseen ufo's I've tried to film?...hee

Well...so I ask now has someone experienced anything similar?

btw..sorry my english isn't good as it is not my native language.

Keep finding the truth.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by starlightbright]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Please post your photos?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I've also seen a wrinkled faced alien at night while I was in bed. I woke up momentarily (which I don't normally do b/c I'm a hard sleeper) and in my minds eye I saw one about a foot from my face looking at me. I can only remember reading about one other individual that I ever knew of that wrote about a wrinkled faced alien also. I wasn't scared either when the alien was looking at me, not sure what he/she was thinking. I went back to sleep in a matter of seconds after that. How strange, eh?

BTW, I took a look at the website you referenced and the brown alien does look similar to what I saw also.... some how I felt my alien was an older one, and I don't think the nose was angled downwards as much.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by dawnslight]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
=) Dawnslight...nice to hear from another wrinkly alien "experiencer" . I have this same thread on ufos board. That's a good thing you wasn't scared. Maybe these are same type of beings. I've always felt it a little depressing how manevolent many aliens are described to be.

And usually the good ones are said to be a very humanlike with a blond hair, blue eyes and a muscular body etc...To me it's kinda boring to think if the only good alien race on the universe would look like humans. I think that those wrinkly looking aliens are kinda nice and mysterious =) as long as they are not benevolent. I must say that before I got my vision I was kinda hoping to see/get contact with the good aliens. Maybe this being tried to make a little appearance...

I haven't experienced anything since...exept one time at night I heard a high pitching sound...got little scared and told it to go away that I'm scared...and it stopped...well...it maybe was just an imagination after this alien face vision...but who knows...if they were those wrinkly aliens and I said them to go away...does that seem that they are nice enough to not make us afraid?

Hmm...can I ask was your experience how long time ago?

It's really seems like these wrinkly aliens are rarely witnessed...=) kinda nice to try to search the truth.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
[edit on 17-2-2009 by starlightbright]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by starlightbright

About 10 days ago I had the exact same thing happen to me, the brown faced one. I was surprized to read your post. I thought it was only me this happened to. Amazing !!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Actually, funny enough it just happened the other week, so not long ago. Yes, it was nice to not feel scared, comparing how others have experienced aliens out there (and myself one other time).

Like others have discussed on here, there could easily be good and bad in each alien race out there. I hold to that belief. Also, coming in contact with an alien means coming in contact with an entirely different culture and way of existence. Their reality is very different from ours, at least that is what I'm coming to understand from reading.

It's possible that others are having encounters with the wrinkled alien face but are completely not aware of it. You're making me want to search this particular alien online. It's cool to see that others out there have seen a similar looking alien, how neat is that?

---
I would like to keep up on our discussion on this, do you mind if we continue possibly tomorrow? I'll be back!

[edit on 17-2-2009 by dawnslight]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Hello starlight, back again. Have you had anyone you know back at home that you've been able to talk about your experience with? I only have one person that I can actually talk to about how I feel about aliens (where I live). I know it can feel real lonely after a while.... it's no fun.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
hello,

I was just wondering if maybe the mind vision of the alien that you saw might be something dreamt up by your subconscious? it might be that you were dozing off to sleep when your mind put that image in your head and you woke up with out realizing you were actually asleep.

I've had a dream an alien came ino my room while i was laying in bed, only to wake up and have another dream with out realizing I was asleep.

It could also be that something was trying to contact you.

Did the alien look like the aliens from Fire In The Sky? those guys sound like what you described.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This is the memory I also have of the little things.I was abducted by humans and little things that were like you describe ,were the ones you saw wearing long dark colored robes?

I never have called the little things greys because they didnt fit the description,but this sure fits.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnslight

My first memorable alien "experience" included an older, wiser, "ship's captain" that was exactly as you describe your visitor. And, this is the being that also told me that there would be "ships" that operated as "biospheres" that would arrive just before "some big catastrophe with a red sky" to save the best, brightest, and most physically enduring humans.

This being also told me that it was "related" to me, but from another "time", and that I shouldn't worry, but rather tell everyone I know that he told me this.

He assured me that they would create 5 new worlds (5 new horizons - yes, I understand the Pearl Jam connotation) for the new populations of humans. And, that these "saved" people would be taught "total control" of their thoughts, emotions, and physical reality, which would lead to humans uncovering their hidden genetic powers.

He told me to tell everyone about this, because we WILL be judged on our innate human character, first and foremost.

O-315

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Our innate human character to me reminds me of how we treat others and if we give others respect. It's not easy for any human, we all fail at that, it's just how do we get back up?

Could the red sky pertain to volcanic eruption or a comet crash? I watched a show on Discovery the other day about the famous Krakatoa volcano in Indonesia. It was mentioned that if it were to erupt again (although they said it wouldn't be likely in the next 100 years) the results would be seriously devastating. The last major eruption was in 1883. It was said that if it were to erupt today literally hundreds of thousands going to the millions would be killed, mostly from the tsunami's that would occur after eruption. Well, back in 1883 the skies literally all over the globe were covered for many months:

Quoted from Wikipedia concerning the global optical effects-

The eruption darkened the sky worldwide for years afterwards, and produced spectacular sunsets throughout the world for many months. British artist William Ashcroft made thousands of colour sketches of the red sunsets half-way around the world from Krakatoa in the years after the eruption. In 2004, researchers proposed the idea that the blood-red sky shown in Edvard Munch's famous 1893 painting The Scream is also an accurate depiction of the sky over Norway after the eruption.[8] Munch said: "suddenly the sky turned blood red ... I stood there shaking with fear and felt an endless scream passing through nature." Also, a so-called blue moon had been seen for two years as a result of the eruption.

That is very interesting what you wrote.... have you had an encounter with this alien since?

[edit on 26-2-2009 by dawnslight]

[edit on 26-2-2009 by dawnslight]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
One4all, I don't remember if this one had a robe or not... I wish I did remember!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnslight

That is very interesting what you wrote.... have you had an encounter with this alien since?

Only strange telepathic sorts of visions, and I have more to share on that subject, in private, as I have no physical proof, and few members here appreciate speculation or eye-witness accounts; most only harder evidence.

So, I am biding my time, feeling quite confident that I have accurate information from this being. It should be known that I am both a firm skeptic and an unwavering scientist. I have a college education, I'm a professional, and I have no mental disorders (beyond my minor vices).

I appreciate your questions and your coming forward. It's always nice to know that I'm not alone in my experiences. I will be honest, when I say, that I think they are often around us, but hidden from our view by their technology.

Oh, and two days ago I saw a craft, but by the time I hopped in my truck and drove to where I saw it, it was gone. Yet, because it had stopped above a factory building (to refuel?), which has been there my entire life, I have a good estimation of it's dimensions. The craft that I saw was about 50 meters in radius, disc-shaped (10m of disc, 5-6m of "canopy" by height, with 4/5 of the top surface as "fuselage" and the center 1/5 as "canopy") with blindingly bright white lights (estimating 10 as I could only see the 5 3mx1m horizontally rectangular lights on the side facing me) all around the edge, distanced about 10m apart. And, yes, I feel as though this is one of these kind of aliens' nicest ships. And, yes, I had a telepathic urge to go to the window and look in the direction I had to look to see it. It was an eerie "coincidental" experience. It's a little hard to chalk all my experiences up to inconsequential "Terran" events. And, the truth is, if people knew who I was, I don't think they could call my experiences inconsequential. I am not famous, but I am of consequence to this Time.

O-315

[edit on 26-2-2009 by organism315]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Once you have the ability to u2u I would like contacting with you that way.

That is interesting that you had seen this ufo. It's good that you had a reference to get a rough idea of its dimensions also. I haven't been lucky enough to see a craft, of course it would be nice to see one up close as long as they wouldn't know I could see it.

I would like to see the wrinkled faced one again as I know it was a pleasant, yet short experience. I wonder what these wrinkled ones are....

I too have a four year degree and am a constant learner. Often, I am my own devil's advocate, which can seem strange to others some times. But, if you don't have anyone to interject with then why not with yourself? Of course, ha ha, I don't mean that in a mentally deranged way. I guess you could say I'm analytical in the mind, yet compassionate in the heart.

Oh, but do you know we could possibly get them on camera as we are asleep at night! I know others have tried... I saw on UFO Hunters that beams of energy (don't remember which) can be seen with a simple camera. Since our eyes can only see within a limited spectrum we are literally blind to much more going on around us. It's possible that an alien could be detected if there were many different cameras set up covering the same area with each camera having the ability to record spectrums of light/energy further and further out from the eyes visibility. I wouldn't mind getting a better look at my wrinkled alien that way!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Thanks for posting, yeah I think you could have seen an alien in another dimension in your minds eye.

I have seen a reptilian looking creature, thought just its head looking at me. I have seen an arm with forest green scaley skin. I have seen about three greys but they had white skin and were quite a bit away. I also see lots and lots of demonic looking things, like demons. Sometimes this happens when im half asleep half awake or sometimes im just lying down with eyes closed fully awake.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Somewhat from your descripton it sounds like the beings that work with the Grey's. Again the description you gave fits the two beings that implanted the audio/visual device in through my right ear.

They are actually a little scared
of humans and don't want to harm you they are just trying to do there job correctly.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Observe50,I also observed that the little things were "afraid"of me for some reason.They were in my home when I was taken and they were also on the table I was laying on in the ship when I awoke,the one on the table in my experience was performing some type of medical function on my reproductive organs.I know what it was doing because a tall blonde woman telepathically explained the difference between sex and reproduction to me when I was seven years old.

Definately a parternership of some kind,lets not forget how partnerships end up when mutual goals have been achieved.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Dawnslight could you please read "canadians abducted by humans in blue jumpsuits sound off" and see if there are any similarities to your story?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Sure just message the link....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join