It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wrinkly faced alien experiences?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hello, I'm starting this topic because I'd like to know if anyone has experienced/seen the type of alien being I've "seen".

Firstly I would like to say, I've been interested in ufos a very long time.
I have seen some unidentified objects/lights with naked eye, but nothing spectacular...and I've also tried this method by taking ramdom photos of sky..sometimes I've caught some interesting anomalies. Mostly the white/silver balls near the clouds...

Last summer I filmed sky above the nearby houses and got white little pinkish capsule like object hardly visible. I took about 5 pictures of the sky and the object had moved a little bit forward in the each picture, and in the last picture it has lifted it's 'nose' a little bit. So I don't think it can be a bug or bird...and I didn't see anything while I took it.

Maybe this sounds crazy but I have a feeling that these things in the sky might have been observing when trying to take photos of ufos...

Here goes the alien vision experience. After I started taking photos of these unseen things last summer, I once was just got into bed, had closed my eyes, wasn't tired, definately awake. I remember I was not thinking anything particular at the moment, but suddenly I got an image of an alien face in my head/mind. The 'mental image' was different than those usual images people may got into their heads while laying on the bed waiting for the sleep. The face I had a very real feeling in it. It was surprisingly detailed, but lasted only couple of seconds.

I just don't get how that alien face popped into my mind, without me being conciously thinking of anything...not ordinary things...not aliens...ufos...anything.

I can't tell the colour of the face, it was just like without any particular colour. I remember that the face looked little like the face of these 'grey' aliens. I really didn't see properly its whole head, only midle part of the face around its eyes, but I think it had a tall forehead, so its eyes were middle part of the face. I believe it had a narrow chin. The eyes were bigger than human eyes, almond shaped, and they were little squinted.
I remember there were many wrinkles and lines around the eyes, and the eyes weren't as scary and captivating looking as you usually see images of the eyes of greys.

One markable thing of the alien face I remeber is the lines that went from its inner corner of the eyes to its cheeks. The vision of the face wasn't moving. I've been thinking maybe it was just my mind creating it...but that suddenly pop-up makes me wonder when I really was in the situation not thinking of aliens or anything else.

I must add I've always wanted to see ufos...and seeing a real alien had been a fascinating thought.

I think I had never before seen that looking alien what I saw. I searched the net and was very surprised that I found a drawing of an alien face that very much resemblaces what I saw.

www.aliendoodles.com...

It's the brown faced alien on the drawings.

That alien face vision was so sudden that I didn't get scared. I've been thinking that if it was a real alien, was it a good being trying to make a contact/ an appearance...or was it trying to abduct.

Was that an alien from the unseen ufo's I've tried to film?...hee

Well...so I ask now has someone experienced anything similar?

btw..sorry my english isn't good as it is not my native language.

Keep finding the truth.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by starlightbright]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This is a duplicate thread to this one:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mods please shut this down. Darned attention spammers!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The same features that you describe are what I find most interesting about my 'experience'.

As terrified as I was, I was fascinated by the detail in the wrinkles around the eyes. It's what I remember most about it. It almost had human features. Definitely seemed much more real than the typical 'triangle face' grey depictions.

To clarify the scene:

I 'awoke' (felt like a dream, but way too detailed and real for comfort), slightly annoyed that someone was in my room and had turned the light on. I found out moments later that it wasn't the light from my room, but my entire wall had been replaced by white light. That's all I saw, apart from the tall alien (wrinkle face) standing just inside my room, staring at me while I squirmed like a baby and spluttered "no.. no.... no..".

Undeniably the most terrified I have ever been, dreaming or awake.

Definitely wouldn't be like that now though. I think I've come to terms with it and would happily invite them in if I ever could

Also: I seriously despise these ATS smileys.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by Comatose]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I've seen a few greys from what I can recall. One was apparently much older than the others and it's weird that my memory being around them was almost dream like stupidity. Not once do I recall thinking I was seeing anyone alien. I felt as if there was something wrong with them as if they were disabled or sickly, such as chemotherapy or cancer patients. I have a couple of vague memories of browns. One was supposedly there in a cabin style house in Wisconsin when I had a 'Whitley Streiber" type event or emergency housecall surgery.

But I think many of these are masks or illusions to cover up their true appearance. The praying mantis one was also apparently mechanical.

Are they real or are they just special effects? Can you be sure? I'm not.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Comatose, nice to hear from someone with similar alien face vision! Now I've starting to think...this indeed might be the real deal. You put it right...the details of the wrinkles around its eyes was the thing that I also remember the best!

I want to think it was the benevolent type of alien...not someone mean trying to abduct...

The wrinkles sure made it look more human, somehow wiser......hee...but you can't really trust that someone is wise and benevolent by looking its wrinkles right.?

Does your alien looked like those two drawings of Brown alien on the link?

www.aliendoodles.com...

Mine looked like those with squinted eyes and wrinkles on the eyes area...I don't remember it's mouth or nose.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Interesting thread. It's good to hear your experiences.
One thing I would be wary of regarding some of your photography techniques. When taking many shots of the sky it is common to have things/anomolies show up on the pictures. These usually look like 'orbs' of some type. If oyu have experience of these they are easy to spot but for the person who has never seen them it is very easy to think they are crafts/ufos of some sort.
Are you able to post some of your pictures for us to look at?

[edit on 17-2-2009 by and14263]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Yes, those orbs/bugs may appear on pictures...there's pretty often some dust/flies on the photos...But some anomalies have been a little more interesting with silver-like appearance.

Here's photos I've taken...they may be nothing, but there is couple that not seem to be dust or insects. The objects are very tiny or far away...

Couple of the objects looks like a plane, but I'm not sure??...because I didn't notice anything while taking the photos.

s719.photobucket.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by starlightbright

Yeah you know the things. No that's cool, you know what you saw and it doesn't sound like you mixed them up with the dust etc. I don't want to detract your thread from its original purpose. I'll keep my eye out if you start a new thread with them!

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Here is some photos that I've taken of the sky trying to catch some anomalies...

s719.photobucket.com...

They're very small, couldn't get them bigger. Some of them bay be only insects etc...Couple of the objects looks like a plane, but I'm not sure...because I didn't notice anything while taking the photos.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Are the grays that you have seen featuring any expressions on their face?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by starlightbright

I had a very strong vision of an Alien face (GREY) while receiving healing from a white witch. The face came slowly and then came so close it passed through my mind and i then expienced a vision of a woman who had children in either hand, she let them go and they ran towards me and held my hands ...i cried so deeply. what does its mean? I thought it rather considerate that the alien let me know that it was he giving me the vision.

new topics

top topics

join