It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

no wonder america is struggling

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
just found this recent clip and couldn't believe they spend $400,000,000 on a helicopter. people are losing jobs and homes . and why award the contract to a company that knows fa about helicopters.
www.cnn.com...#

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I don't know if it is true or not. But if it is, I hope that helicopter can make each and everyone one of us a cappachino on the moon.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Well at least I'm not the only one with a 400 mil helicopter.

Was starting to feel alone, up in the sky, spitting down on the public.

One should never be alone.

You are all losers for not having one.

Just put it on a credit card.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Spitting? How crass. I like to whip it out and give the peasants a good dousing. Although it is getting as boring as writing my name in the snow.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
My helicopter is only 200 million.....

Officially requesting a bailout, why, cause I need the 400 million dollar helicopter. Sound Reasoning.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

Spitting? How crass. I like to whip it out and give the peasants a good dousing. Although it is getting as boring as writing my name in the snow.

That was good. Still laughing..haha.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
after giving GM 4 billion , you think he would have requested the new 400 mil copter as a throw in

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by da pickles

...and here I thought this president traveled in a cloud of angels, appearing as a great storm of glory approaching on the horizon. Seems a little bit arrogant to throw money arround on extemparaneous 'bling' like a $400 Million helicopter when you already have said angellic cloud as a conveyence... but that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

new topics

top topics

join