It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if 2012 is not a year, but a time set?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Alright people, it's time to put some different wood into the fire.

What if 2012 is not a year, but a time set?

What if it's 20:12?

Specifically, could anything happen on a certain day at 20:12?

What if we've been staring in a wrong direction all along?

Peace,
Mulder

[edit on 17-2-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Perhaps it alludes to the recession and impending price cuts? Stagflation, deflation? Instead of things being $20.99, the price will become $20.12.

Did you know that 20 divided by 12 equals 1.666 recurring? Weirder still, 12 divided by 20 equals 0.6
If we subtract the decimal point, zero and round them off to 6 and write it three times you get 666.

Illuminati guys are sneaky SOBs. I read that the actual number of the beast from revelations was misinterpreted. It's really 612. 12 as in 2012.

I'm not trying to be an a**h***, just trying to show that all these numbers that people use for predictions can be used to mean anything. I survived Y2K and Hale-Bopp as well as the Shoemaker-Levy comet.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
the mayans ended their calander on the year 2012, so thats what it means...year

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
What if 2012 is really the year when the Cookie Monster emerges from the center of the Earth?

WHAT IF??!?!?!?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Spooky, arnt you the guy who said he had sources that told exactly what would happen on 2012, if you know that, how do you now know what 2012 even means.......

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Well that is "Prime Time"
I don't think the ancient Mayans, Terrance McKenna (Timewave Zero),
The Time Lords, and the various other Prophets and Theorists were looking
at a 24 hour clock. But I am all for the actual numbers 2012 having something other than a Georgian calendar point of reference. Heck what did the Mayans know about a Judeo-Christian dating system??
Personally I tend to side with those that see this as an astrological dating
or scheduling system. Cycles of the ages and all that. Cheers

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by andolin

I agree totally; however my concern about this issue is that I am not sure exactly what year this truly is because we are off a little. So my question is, "Is it the 2012 of our calendar, or is their 2012 actually our 2014, or what?" I have my own ideas on this but without more specific info it is only an idea.

new topics

top topics

join