It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stimulus plan has to be signed in Denver?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The American people are hurting, the stimulus package ( pork package) could have, just as easily, been signed in Washington. These Washington rodeo clowns have to take Air-Force One to Denver, any clue how much all this costs?

Obama and co, shame on you....just like the auto executives flying in on private jets the first time. Nobody gets it, including our new wasteful president and co, ack, puke!!!!

[edit on 17-2-2009 by aquiesce]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I watched the whole thing, I personally think Biden acts like a clown, and Obama has a weird look in his eyes now, but thats just opinion of the "show".

He also had to use, 10 pens? I didn't get that.

If anyone else noticed DOW is down roughly 300 points to 7,552. A little over a year ago it was at its highest at 14,000.

Still, I give the stimulus plan, 2 months, if I don't see anything starting upwards, I know it was a waste, and will look for impeachment trials, but the damage now is already down, or quite the opposite. No going back, at least everyone had 14 hours to look over the plan before voting.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

These Washington rodeo clowns have to take Air-Force One to Denver, any clue how much all this costs?

How much does it cost?
FlyersFan has posted HERE how much was wasted today.

And this does not account for the amount of money the locals here had to pay for the extra protection from local LE for him to travel from Buckley AFB to Denver Museum.

[edit on 2/17/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Yeah I wondered what happened to that five day period for the public to view this bill?
Maybe Obama's five days were figured in dog years!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Sure.... it has rarified air... just like the rarity of the next time the
commoners are given some bailout money.

but to the credit of the Democrat congress.. the govt plans to give
$250. checks to SS retirees/SSI recipients/VA pensioneers/disabled
~a vast swath of meager incomed persons~ that the last two
'Stimulus' largesse checks sorta forgot about.

see:

The following statement was posted on the Social Security Administration's web site on Monday afternoon, 2-17-09:

"President Obama recently signed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. This act provides for the one-time payment of $250 to individuals who get Supplemental Security Income or Social Security benefits.

We will issue the $250 payment in May 2009. No action is required on your part.

We are currently working on the details regarding how we will issue over 60 million one-time payments to our beneficiaries.

When more information becomes available, we will promptly post it here. Please bookmark this site and check back regularly. Thank you."
www.seniorark.com

new topics

top topics

join