It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post about binladen.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I have been sitting here thinking for almost a month and something very large and troubling has been occuping my mind nearly everyday. Its a question I dont think anyone has asked or considered regarding both septemeber 11th and bin laden.

Its a admitted fact that bin laden used to work for the CIA what was it for like 20 years or something in that time even if he was a forgine national he would have had to learn english as a second language to work at the agency for that long.

The question is the following see if you can come up with a answer to this one that isnt trying to spin away the facts.

"Sense bin laden worked for the CIA for that long and lived in the United States in that time he learned "no" english of any kind?"

You would think that if someone is going to go out and blow up a few buildings or attack a area especally if it was directed at the united states this man who used to work for the CIA for that long would have learned some english if not alot of it.

So then why is every single video of bin laden and message in a forgine language.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Any good thoughts on that one.

Falcon

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I'm not certain he would NEED to learn English.
I'm also not certain he doesn't KNOW English.
I don't think it matters much to the point, though.
Bin Laden was an assett of the CIA during the rebellion against the Soviets. Watch Charlie Wilson's war and just imagine Bin Laden being one of the people buying the weapons.

From the conspiracy angle, I imagine that they hired him to do the EXACT same thing that he did to the Soviets. Bring them to financial ruin. Or at least play a part in the scheme, lest we forget about the manipulated housing market that played a huge role also...

Why? Simple...
The NWO.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Forgot to add that this is precisely what Bin Laden said he was going to do...
Cripple the US economically.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I thought it was a given he spoke English. He worked as an engineer in his family company & I have seen doco's showing other American Engineers in photos with him (I think they were swimming somewhere) & claim they new him as Sammy. This would pretty much show he had some level of speaking English, even if it was not great. But anyway whoever orchestrated 911, OBL had a big role in it. Which still makes him scum & if still alive deserved of execution or a lifetime of jail. He ain't no victim even if he was just a pawn. The world would be a better place without his influence

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by falcon
So then why is every single video of bin laden and message in a forgine language.

I would think so that the CIA "translators" and DHS can get the "transcript" nicely synchronized with their colorful "warnings" and "press releases" "leaked" to the MS media.

Bin Laden releases video as CIA issues warning
www.iht.com...

counterterror.typepad.com...

www.watsoninstitute.org...

At least the script writers eventually kill the characters off (sometimes 3 or 4 times over) in daytime TV "soap operas."

top topics

join