It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pending Iraqi Genocide

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Hey wait a minute everyone. I for one think that one article written in a British paper plenty of evidence to convince me. It doesn't matter that the accuasation makes no strategic or tactical sense. After all we all know what an inside track that the British media has into the inner workings of not only the White House but the Pentagon also.

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
America is the light, and the Arab nations (and the formerly Arab controlled Afghanistan) is the darkness. Do not confuse Arabs with Islam, just because all Arabs are islamic and they pretty much whiped out everything else they could, doesn't mean the religion world wide is bad because of their actions. Arabs, need a major crushing, and be awoken to freedom for once.

They are slaves to their own minds, may we finally break their cages, even if we have to break a few heads.

Mason - All Arabs are not Islamic; ther are Arabs belonging to every major religion, just like everbody else. Freedom as defined by....who? Ever hear " Better a pauper in your own land than a King in another"?

posted on Feb, 13 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The worlds foremost civilisation is soon to go and bomb the country that was home to Mesopotamia, the first of the 'modern' civilizations, that gave birth to the ideas of morality, city planning, the wheel, and much more. I cant help but find a lot of irony in that.

just a thought.

posted on Feb, 13 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I understand that bombing will include power plants in Iraq. According to the UN, this will cause the sewage treatment plants to stop functioning. This will cause the rivers to foul, and deny many Iraqis clean water.

Second, approximately 16 million Iraqis- 8 million of them children- depend entirely on UN food. Distributed through Baghdad. The UN is fairly certain Saddam will close his borders to UN and military authority during war. Even if he didn't, Baghdad being bombed will rather disrupt their food distribution, yeah?
How many days will it take those 8 million kids to starve? Can the US win the war and re-establish food supplies and clean the water in time to save them?

Bout Time and Saphronia- while I don't agree with all your points, kudos on staying polite and reasonable in the face of some very nasty personal abuse.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
O.P. was right.

Congrats.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join