It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Masons really eat children?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
apparently i don't have enough posts yet to u2u back.sorry!the answer is yes ,closer to spivey's corner,though.one of your fellow masons is my brother-in-law.i won't say which one,he already thinks i'm strange he dosn't need to know i'm anATSer as well
thanks for the info on the satanic fish now iknow why they haven't been biting.at least there going to agood cause!shriner's hospitals do great things for sick children and their families!everyone should support their fundraisers regardless of their opinions on masons. SO EAT MORE SATANIC FISH EVRYONE!

link   
reply to post by network dude

Sorry to deabte the point but according to the Weekly World News in 1991 the Gates of Hell opened in Northern Kentucky. Open a map sometime!

P.S. Pass the fish, I'm hungry.

link   

Originally posted by Outlawstar

Maybe the lower echelons dont recognize Satan, but it seems the higher echelons certainly do, just look at the Satanic Symbolism rampant in Masonry, could be wrong.

Really? Exactly what "satanic symbolism" is "rampant" in Masonry? I've been a student of Masonic symbolism for many years, so obviously, I can't wait to hear your answer.

Freemasonry is not a Christian organization. "Satan" is a character in Christianity, not Freemasonry.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Masonic Light]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I would just like to say,

I am not a Mason, but..

I love children..I just can't finish a whole one

TheWelder

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Maybe the lower echelons dont recognize Satan, but it seems the higher echelons certainly do, just look at the Satanic Symbolism rampant in Masonry, could be wrong.

Really? Exactly what "satanic symbolism" is "rampant" in Masonry? I've been a student of Masonic symbolism for many years, so obviously, I can't wait to hear your answer.

Freemasonry is not a Christian organization. "Satan" is a character in Christianity, not Freemasonry.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Masonic Light]

I said I could be wrong, especially due to the perversion and meddling of and with symbols throughout time.

Anyway, i stress again Im not proclaiming myself to be right but as far as I know the Baphomet, the pentagram and the phoenix are highly associated with Satanism, then of course theres Albert Pike calling Lucifer the LIght Bearer.

But then again its ultimately a symbol becomes what it is used to proclaim as opposed to what it inherintly meant at its inception, just look at the Swastika......God the more I research the more confused I get

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Anyway, i stress again Im not proclaiming myself to be right but as far as I know the Baphomet, the pentagram and the phoenix are highly associated with Satanism, then of course theres Albert Pike calling Lucifer the LIght Bearer.

The Baphomet is not a Masonic symbol, and is not found in Freemasonry. The Pentagram is not historically connected to Satanism, but was a product of Pythagoreanism, and I'm not aware of the Phoenix as being as a satanic symbol (or a Masonic one, for that matter).

It is true that Pike sort of called Lucifer "light bearer" (he was actually quoting another author, the French writer Eliphas Levi). However, the Latin word "Lucifer" does literally mean "light bearer", so no surprise there.

But then again its ultimately a symbol becomes what it is used to proclaim as opposed to what it inherintly meant at its inception

True.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I had a feeling you might be joking. Thanks for the laugh.

Anyhow, I find it strange that we have these time capsules and nobody really what items are in there. I mean, I can only imagine what they are for and that doesn't mean there is anything sinister about it. But it does beg the question of what are the contents.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Wouldn't the pentagram be associated with Venus? Also I was reading about Rothschild, it's hard to find any good reading though because people often associate these claims with satanic ritual. But IMO light bearer, would be one who holds knowledge or enlightenment? The source I was reading from suggested that Weishaupt and Rothschild possesed the light that lucifer had when he became satan.

So basically from what I can gather though is that this knowledge is pertaining to astrology and along with astrology we were given elabotrate myths to go alongside. Am I way out in left field on this or no?

www.redicecreations.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I think it is supposed to be a surprise as to what is inside any time capsule. kind of like opening a christmas present. it's more fun if you havent torn the corners to see what it is.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

The Baphomet is not a Masonic symbol, and is not found in Freemasonry. The Pentagram is not historically connected to Satanism, but was a product of Pythagoreanism, and I'm not aware of the Phoenix as being as a satanic symbol (or a Masonic one, for that matter).

It is true that Pike sort of called Lucifer "light bearer" (he was actually quoting another author, the French writer Eliphas Levi). However, the Latin word "Lucifer" does literally mean "light bearer", so no surprise there.

But then again its ultimately a symbol becomes what it is used to proclaim as opposed to what it inherintly meant at its inception

True.

Interesting, I did read somewhere that Lucifer and Satan are different entities.

As for Levi, wasint he a master Mason himself, he believed Masonic Symbolism originated in the Quabala.
And if Im not mistaken he left the Masons due to their shunning of catholisism, which he didint like as the Masons were supposed to adhere to all beliefs.

As for the Pentagram, it seems to be a highly misunderstood symbol, and warrants further study on my part , I love learning and wouldint dare assume I am right on anything.

Thanks for the info though, Ill be sure to see if I can cross ref it on my studying escapades

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
reply to post by Masonic Light

Wouldn't the pentagram be associated with Venus? Also I was reading about Rothschild, it's hard to find any good reading though because people often associate these claims with satanic ritual. But IMO light bearer, would be one who holds knowledge or enlightenment? The source I was reading from suggested that Weishaupt and Rothschild possesed the light that lucifer had when he became satan.

So basically from what I can gather though is that this knowledge is pertaining to astrology and along with astrology we were given elabotrate myths to go alongside. Am I way out in left field on this or no?

www.redicecreations.com...

Yep the pentagram was certainly associated with Venus, and your take on light bearer is interesting, thats a great site by the way^__^

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Wouldn't the pentagram be associated with Venus?

Traditionally, it is an elemental symbol. The four inferior points represent the four elements of matter as known to the ancient Greeks, while the uppermost point represents the Quintessense, or "Spirit". In occultism, especially in Ceremonial Magick, the Pentagram therefore becomes the doorway to the elemental world, and is used to invoke and banish the elements.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

As for Levi, wasint he a master Mason himself, he believed Masonic Symbolism originated in the Quabala.
And if Im not mistaken he left the Masons due to their shunning of catholisism, which he didint like as the Masons were supposed to adhere to all beliefs.

Correct on all counts. There is a long standing hostility between French and Italian Masons on one side, and the Roman Catholic Church on the other. From an idealistic viewpoint, Levi was correct in his reasoning....but then again, it was the Church who persecuted the Masons in France, so they really can't be blamed for having held a grudge.

As for the Pentagram, it seems to be a highly misunderstood symbol, and warrants further study on my part , I love learning and wouldint dare assume I am right on anything.

Please see my response above concerning the Pentagram.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman
most of the members probably don't even get the gist of what they are in just like any other social group that appeals to joiners.

Oh yeah, probably!

Originally posted by secretagent wooomanGetting most of them to budge from the barstool would require an act of god in itself!

Masons = barflies?

Nice one.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Bah, who'd any of these kids they have today? Full of preservatives and all, been fattened up to much. No real meat on them anyway.
However, I do keep a schoolboy's heart, a novelist's eye, a piratical nerve and a native's tongue...
(For those of you who aren't Parrotheads, that's a clumsy reference to a Jimmy Buffet song.)

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Heavens no!

At least I don't think they do...

Weren't the Founding Fathers Masons? It'd be kind of hard imagining American idols (no pun intended) like George Washington and Benjamin Franklin fighting for America's freedom in the morning and eating little kiddies at night.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
listen.. just because they enjoy a little infant human T-bone here and there doesn't make them "evil"..

OK??

sheeesh.

I mean hell.. try winning one over with a kid-steak dinner bribe every once in awhile.. talk a lil business.. schmooze a few corner cuts on a lucrative deal...
wash it down with some precious bodily fluid chardonnay..
you'd be surprised how well it goes..

you're all good to go.

-

[edit on 20-2-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Heres a question. If it weren't for the secret societies forum would you guys post at all? It seems that there is one forum on ATS filled with nothing but mindless drivel and that would be the secret societies forum. What gives? Have you guys nothing to say about anything that does not pertain to secret societies or freemasonry? Why are there so many on ATS that spend there time trying to defend freemasonry, yet have nothing to say about various conspiracy related topics that have nothing to do with freemasonry?

Seriously though, who is paying for all this mindless drivel? Seems like such a reputable orginization would have better things to do with their time. Just my opinion anyways.

It's simply a veiled way of engaging in theology. Most of it is nothing but unsourced denial statements.

Q: Grass is green!

Freemason: No, grass is not green.

Q: Lots of people say that the grass is green.

Freemason: That is based on the Taxil hoax and misquoted writings by Albert Pike. They state that the grass is green, although it is not and never has been. Albert Pike is rumored to have grown the greenest of all grasses, which is false. Anton LaVey never saw green grass either.

Q: People who grow grass say that grass is green.

Freemason: You have no first-hand knowledge of grass-growing, so you cannot possibly know whether or not grass is green.

Q: Grass has been photographed with a slightly greenish hue.

Freemason: Green objects were photographed together with grass. That doesn't mean that the grass itself is green. You can use the color tool in Photoshop to turn any object green, including grass.

Q: When the light hits it at an angle, the grass looks green.

Freemason: While light is important in grass-growing, it does not make the grass look green.

Q: Grass is green because of chlorophyll.

Freemason: That is mostly unfounded conjecture. Grass grows with full transparency and openness at all times. There are signs posted informing about every location of growing grass. There is information on the Internet showing the detailed composition of grass blades. Chlorophyll contains magnesium ions, which do not produce the color green. There's no reason to suspect that any chlorophyll in grass would make it green.

Q: XYZ.com says that grass can also collect dew

Freemason: XYZ.com ? They must be hooked on phonics !

Q: During a potato famine in Ireland, some people ate grass and developed greenmouth.

Freemason: That's because they were part of a seperate though unrelated green-object-eating cult, which does not imply in any way that grass is green. While such an incident would be unfortunate, we cannot account for those who choose to do so, nor does that represent the experiences of the majority of grass growers.

Q: So grass can give people greenmouth?

Freemason: Maybe, but, again, that doesn't mean that grass is green. Those people could have gotten greenmouth from other sources, like moldy potatoes, or even super-AIDS.

Q: Super-AIDS doesn't cause greenmouth.

Freemason: Where are your sources??

Q: Grass is derived from an older species of green vegetation.

Freemason: No it is not, and it never has been. Many people by now know the history of grass.

Q: Grass is awfully similar to ancient Chinese rice crops.

Freemason: Grass has taken influence from older species of vegetation, but not the green color.

Q: The ancient Greeks cultivated green grass, and liked their grass particularly young.

Freemason: There is no evidence that the ancient Greeks cultivated green grass. The ancient Greeks created science, medicine and democracy, so maybe it was wise for them to nurture an affinity for younger grass.

Q: There is green grass on the $20 bill, all over Washington DC and on the White House lawn.

Freemason: That is not green grass, merely grass that has been depicted to appear green in origin. The use of green grass was never part of the plan for either Washington DC or the White House. There hasn't been natural grass on the White House lawn for over 40 years.

Q: The green grass on the $20 bill is surrounding a fjord. When was the last time you saw a fjord in America?

Freemason: It is merely symbolic of America's historic struggle to raise and maintain its people in purity, as symbolized by the white snowcaps.

Q: When you overlay the fjord with its inverse, there are equally-spaced points pointing to the letters G R E E N G R A S S.

Freemason: There are 450 trillion different possible combinations of letters. This sounds more like the work of paranoid conspiracy psychos than your friendly neighborhood grass growers.

Q: The words in Spanish translate to "The grass is green over at the ravine."

Freemason: That is a mistranslation from the original Spanish. You don't speak Spanish, so you cannot translate the words yourself.

Q: There is green grass 13 blocks away from both the White House and the statue of Albert Pike. The paths between those locations form a triangle within a pentagram within an octagon.

Freemason: That is merely a sick, insane coincidence -- insane in the membrane.

Q: Why is there a statue of Albert Pike in Washington DC, surrounded by green grass, although he only did military service?

Freemason: For his distinguished service during the Civil War

Q: And how, specifically, do you claim to be "friendly neighborhood" grass growers?

Freemason: Well, for starters, we raise funds for needy families.

Q: Wow, I didn't know your whole family smoked crack!

Freemason: Ok, you have not provided any factual evidence, so discussion of any possibility of alleged "green grass" will now conclude.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

Q: Grass is green!

Freemason: No, grass is not green.

I don't think you're being honest, and I do think you have some sort of agenda. No Freemason here has said the grass isn't green, and you're analogy falls way short. The grass *is* green, which has nothing to do with the Taxil Hoax, or anything else you're talking about.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

So not only do masons eat children, but they eat grass too.

They must also be the ones behind crop circles because they have a profound knowledge about grass.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join