It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Masons really eat children?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Most of the communists were good people. They believed they were creating brave new world, without exploitation. Only those on top were monsters, and most of them were masons and satanists.

So, the same goes for masons. Most of them are naive, looking for career benefits, dummies of all kind. They wrongly think that they are contributing to "progress"...whatever that is.

But, if you look at the consequence of masons work through history - hundreds of millions of people dead because of them (masons started all revolutions ever), abortions (another product of masons' "progressivnes") killed hundreds of millions of babies. Christians are being DESTROYED by masons...and they are teaching children that it is a good thing to destroy Christianity. At the same time, atheistic sociaty means: drugs, prison, no moral, chemicals in food, chemicals in medicine that never cures anything, pointless living like a zomby "consumer", destroying Earth...all that is created or rightfuly linked to masons.

So, even if they don't "eat children"...they are a horrible, evil organization. And I do think that they kill children in their satanistic rituals.

Again, I have known beautiful people who were communists, and some masons also. They were never aware of the whole picture though.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by greshnik]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by greshnik

Whoah hold on. How is freemasonry destroying the christian church. I thought that job was left for the Knights of Columbus.

Second, I am not stepping up to defend freemasons but many people keep saying they take part in satanic rituals? IMO satan doesn't exist so to me that arguement holds no credibility whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Network dude....Since you have studied DIA I was wondering if you could list some of the items that are being buried in the masonic time capsules that keep springing up everywhere and waht they are for exactly, or is that a secret? Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

In my case I came to ATS for the Aliens but stayed for the NWO.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

I am always interested in hearing your perspectives on the topic of NWO please do share.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

For your sake we'll just hope they only take the word ritual out of it.

It does boggle my mind that Masons are associated with trying to bring down Christianity. Most of the die hard bible believers I know are masons.

To my understanding the goal of masonary is to make good men better.

From what I know I don't believe masons are in cohoots with the government.

Even if you were bad people there are thousands of children out there that owe their health and happiness to the masons. In case these folks don't know shriners and masons go hand in hand.

No this is not a paid post either. No I'm not a eastern star either. nor am I a traveling man

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by greshnik
But, if you look at the consequence of masons work through history - hundreds of millions of people dead because of them (masons started all revolutions ever), abortions (another product of masons' "progressivnes") killed hundreds of millions of babies. Christians are being DESTROYED by masons...and they are teaching children that it is a good thing to destroy Christianity. At the same time, atheistic sociaty means: drugs, prison, no moral, chemicals in food, chemicals in medicine that never cures anything, pointless living like a zomby "consumer", destroying Earth...all that is created or rightfuly linked to masons.

Well that's pretty much the stupidest post I've seen on this forum (not including the crazies who think they are angels, nor the reptilian guys).

Can you demonstrate ANY of the garbage you've just spewed forth?

One of the basic pre-requisites of Freemasonry is deism. This precludes atheists from membership as a rule. How then is Freemaonry responsible for the propagation of atheism???

I won't even dignify the abortion and revolution remarks with a response until you can show how they are even remotely credible.

Ridiculous. You should be ashamed of yourself, dude.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sadchild01

At what do you base this opinion off of?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
So what if they DO enjoy a delicacy like man-child liver every once in awhile??

Nothing YOU'RE gonna do about it to stop them is there?

-

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I have found that buildings that are deticated by a masonic ceremony have a masonic stone (perfect ashlar) inscribed with the date of detication and it is hollow with some items inside. From my understanding, it is just the usual time capsule items, newspapers, what ever. I found this information on the internet and most of the masons I asked had the same information. This has not been brought up in lodge while I have been a member as there has been little building going on in my area. I am not convinced that there is no underground facility there. I am fully aware however that no mason I have asked knows anything about it. I would love to go in person and take some pictures of the paintings and murals there. I think I will wear a shirt with my lodge info on it and the square and compases. I may end up the subject of a thread here. "See I told you masons did it!" There may be a deeper mystery but as of this moment, you know as much as I do. Thanks for asking.

and by the way, the check from the queen thing, yea, joke. I am piss poor and penny wise.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by network dude]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

Second, I am not stepping up to defend freemasons but many people keep saying they take part in satanic rituals? IMO satan doesn't exist so to me that arguement holds no credibility whatsoever.

I find it weird as well. Freemasonry, as an organization, does not recognize the existence of satan. Individual Masons that happen to be Christians may believe in Satan, but Masons who are not Christians certainly don't.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

reply to post by greshnik

Whoah hold on. How is freemasonry destroying the christian church. I thought that job was left for the Knights of Columbus.

Its irrelevant whether Satan is real or not, these people believe he is and thus perform the rituals, in the same way Christians perform mass to a being that isint confirmed to have existed.
Its all perspective.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

I find it weird as well. Freemasonry, as an organization, does not recognize the existence of satan. Individual Masons that happen to be Christians may believe in Satan, but Masons who are not Christians certainly don't.

Maybe the lower echelons dont recognize Satan, but it seems the higher echelons certainly do, just look at the Satanic Symbolism rampant in Masonry, could be wrong.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

then whats up with the shriner's yearly fish fry in dunn

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by wehere

they cook up some fish. Satanic fish. They serve it to the unsuspecting Dunnites as part of their evil plot to rule the world. Didn't you know world domination starts in rural NC and branches out form there. Sheeh, I thought everyone knew that.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I dont eat chidren! I only eat women with large booties!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sadchild01

No offense, but making unfounded accusations like that while brandishing a banner with a cold-blooded murderer like Che Guevara won't make your point.

The Masons are a business network with a dose of ritual drama for bored people. This isn't the 1600s folks, no one is turning water into wine and most of the members probably don't even get the gist of what they are in just like any other social group that appeals to joiners. Getting most of them to budge from the barstool would require an act of god in itself!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by On_The_Level

Oh, your one of those F & AM guys. I can see why you were not let in on the "menu"

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by On_The_Level

Large booties? Go for the boobs, they last longer.....

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Outlawstar

Oh snap, you just invoked the KOC and torqued all the Catholic devil-worshippers, pox on your head! Now there is a crowd that seriously likes a a rowdy party, then again, most of them are Irish so they know how to drink!

At least Masonic hit squads are not your biggest worry...

Man, all this mention of booties and beer makes me want a drink and i'm a teetotaler!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join