It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation BlackJack Part 5 NEW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The 5th part is out, and guess what? It talks about mandatory vaccinations and the end of the free internet.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

I thought this slide was interesting 9/11/11:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

What are your thoughts?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
what do we make of all this? it started with a concoction of all our "conspiracy theories" blended and now its getting deeper than stuff we've ever even heard of. is this a pretty large newspaper in uk? and is this actually printed in the newspapers or just online?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It's a desperate plea.

Remove your biases and you can see that pretty clearly.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Whoever is making this 'blackjack' series is a fan of the TV series 'Jericho'.

Everything you see in the 'blackjack' is on the show. Right down to a new government flying a new flag and talks of a revolution.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
what if all of this is in the works what then how do we as unarmed people fight back against such evil i,m just glad that i,m not in a position of such power I would be hell bound

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
4 and 5 has had heavy debate here (thats both in the same thread):

black jack 4 is out!! YOU HAVE TO READ this!! amero NWO and false flags and NAU everything is reveal

Search the site for blackjack you should find all the threads related to it, fair amount of debate has taken place on the topic.

I would say were being informed of some future events in the process as per the rules of the elite, which is to tell us what there going to do before they do it.

new topics

top topics

join