It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we preparing for the right fight?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
After reading the article regarding a possible false flag scenario in Chicago I realized that everything that many have been planning may be a waste of time, money and materials. It may even be a ruse.

Think about it.

How would TPTB manage to control a huge mass of ticked off American citizens that believe their backs are against the wall and they have nothing left to lose?

All of the military might that we have available would not be able to subdue and control us all.

There is only one way that they could pull this off; illness or disease.

A dead person and a severely ill person are not going to be able to put up a fight.

Contaminating an area of choice is very easy to do at little cost and little risk.

Ideally they would contain the area prior to the contamination and they will hit the areas in some kind of sequence.

Guns are useless against an enemy that is raging inside you body; your community becomes suspect and separation for family will be necessary to prevent contamination and spread of the organism.

In other words they would have you lock, stock and barrel.

Your choice would be simple. Die and the game is over or submit and live to fight another day.

I think we should pay closer attention to what the elite are doing; like building a vault in the side of a mountain in New Mexico to keep out the bugs and those of us they may have escaped the first wave.

Article of interest that reminded me that even a broke watch has the right time twice a day:
www.dailynewscaster.com... nt-8139

destructomundopodcast.com...

www.peakoil.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Okay, this is the Survival forum. The scenario has been laid before all you ladies and gentleman and the gauntlet is thrown-down.

All that is left to say,

"Get out of this one smeg-head!"

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Since I'm here I'll start. I do possess a couple of masks that am sure are fully NBC. Obviously this will cover airborne, only as long as I'm wearing it though.

This is a tricky one, With something biological I would assume that the priority is to identify the contaminant and also the vector. The first task is almost certainly beyond me, the second could potentially be easier. Problem is there are myriad methods of attack, it's almost impossible to avoid all of them.

Kobayashi Maru anyone?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nirgal
Since I'm here I'll start. I do possess a couple of masks that am sure are fully NBC. Obviously this will cover airborne, only as long as I'm wearing it though.....

Mask do not last indefinitely.

Sooner or later you are going to have to take if off.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Biological weapons are almost impossible to fight. If you have a mask, that's great. But can the filters stop a virus? Can they stop a biologically engineered bacteria that is smaller than something your filter is designed for. What about something that is absorbed through even the smallest cut, or through the corneas? Remember, they are moist, and could make the perfect medium for growth for something like a fungus?
If they go biological, and you don't have the vaccine, or the proper drugs to beat it, then you are radically screwed.
But then, I suppose you can't be prepared for everything.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Unless advertised a biological attack takes hold before people realise whats happening. Large population showing flu/fever like symptoms, by the time its diagnosed correctly many are passed saving and thousands are spreading the agent.

Chemical agents.... pin prick size of nerve agent on the skin is all it takes, during the cold war the big bear had agents that reacted with with the charcoal filters of nato respirators so you either died from the actual agent or died from carbonmonoxide.

NBC warefare is nasty and naughty. Best defence is deployment. Dont be sitting near a likely target

Rgds

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightSkyeB4Dawn

Mask do not last indefinitely.

Sooner or later you are going to have to take if off.

Agreed, I was going to point that out then felt it was stating the obvious.

So, are we really all royally proverbially clockwise-turned in this eventuality?

Dark Vengeance, only just noticed, nice Avatar chap.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Well if they wanna survive in the aftermath they better make sure it kills us quick, an angry mob in infected people is the most deadly thing in the world!

If the give everyone with a stack of guns a death sentence then those people are going to go crazy, i bet a lot of people will want revenge before or death in a blaze of glory.

personally if my water filter isn't enough to save me i'm doomed, but then again their is the fact that people who are fit and hardwearing have the best immune systems which means those st the top of the tree will get hit worst, they might come out of hiding to find only the really tough humans have survived -this would be the exact opposite of what they want. The docile sheeple all taken by natural selection while all us home grown organics who didn't listen to offical advice, didn't panic and didn't need to join the food lines at the fema camps will still be around, and very angry.

Oh and if i found myself on a waste land while the elite was sheltering in their underground bases i would go and drop stuff down their airvents, i wonder how much cement, thermite, molten iron, boiling oil, etc their air filter can filter? After all the guards on the surface won't be around anymore, if they've got automatic security (machine gun turrets, etc) it's got a limited range so keep well back and bombard them from a distance or send in enough things they need to shoot at to deplete their ammo, heh while they would of course use people for that job - i would rig a system of wires or rails to carry bombs, cement, soil, etc towards the guns if they don't fire i bury them, if they do they run out of ammo.

For these reasons i don't think the NWO would use bioweapons to take out huge portions of the population, it's just too risky -unless they can immunize enough police men and army and be sure they won't contract it. with the rate of adaptation to and by most bacteria and virus strains i think it's just too risky for them to try, too unpredictable -they like it to look like chaos but they're addicted to control.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NatureBoy

For these reasons i don't think the NWO would use bioweapons to take out huge portions of the population, it's just too risky -unless they can immunize enough police men and army and be sure they won't contract it.

I think that they want a lot of us dead.

They will protect themselves and those in control or being controlled and their constituency.

They will be willing to take a bit of collateral damage.

The first level responders in their control will be vaccinated prior to the first wave.

The will have enough vaccine for the allotted number of survivors, probably first come first serve, and the rest will be expendable.

Don't make the mistake of thinking that the government is your friend. It will not rescue you and it will not make any provisions for you unless it is part of their agenda.

You stand a better chance looking for help from a neighbor you hate then from the government that long ago stopped being servants to the American people.

top topics

join