It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute Proof of Missing Frames and Tampered Pentagon Footage.. object and blast on screen at the s

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
You know, the "disrespecting the dead thing" is so 2005. It's tired and old.

I guess we can show mock outrage for people at the Pentagon now, since we have nobody there suing the Bush administration.

The first responders, firemen and widows of 9/11 are no longer perfect heros, or credible, because MANY OF THEM are suing the Bush administration for hindering investigations, for putting their lives at risk, for wrongful death.

>> But how DARE WE NOT find the truth.

But quit worrying about what the dead think. IN this world, the living are the ones who have to deal with the lies.

We don't listen to living troops sick of war and no mission -- we parade around dead heros because they have no voice.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by The Dispatcherator

(edited for spelling)
I haven't seen the Youtube videos -- and It's very likely the analysis proves nothing.
It's also likely there is a LOT of bogus information out there. Who's to say some of it didn't come from the government? If the government DID IT, how farfetched is it to have a coverup? How farfetched is it that some truther, or anti-truther, is trying to yank someone's chain? It's a big country.

Finding bogus information proves ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the validity of good evidence or an astounding Lack of evidence we would expect to find. We can't prove much from the 9/11 event -- precisely because our Government covered it up. It should have been quite easy to prove that bad guys and their planes did this damage if good photos and evidence were provided and a crime scene was respected. Third-party investigators and lots of samples sent out. Nope. BushCo sat on everything and spent years hindering any real investigation.

The big question is: how do we have no GOOD video of the most watched and secure building in our country?

We know that a video was confiscated from a gas station that pointed directly at the impact sight.

>> And why aren't you ranting about loss at the WTC? Many widows and family members suing the Bush administration. Aren't THEY allowed to speculate?

Also, the Patriot Act, The Wars, The Economy -- those are my damn business. The 9/11 False Flag event, justified a lot of destruction of Liberty -- and whether you lost someone or not, doesn't give you a privilege or right to my speech. So live with it or find somewhere else to blog, where you won't be so offended. Nobody is forcing you to click a link that says; "9/11 Video Footage Doctored."

Why would anyone who lost a loved one, be bothered by someone saying that it was an inside job? Does it say they don't care about the people injured or the importance of the issue? Does the truth matter?

There may be people who lost loved-ones who are interested in the truth. Your outrage doesn't supersede my right to know what happened. The outrage of the people who don't believe the Bush administration and lost loved ones -- doesn't prevent you from annoying them by asking for everyone to move on and accept the government's theories. Does it?

The helicopter footage may likely be bogus -- but so can the footage by the Pentagon.

YES I know about the frame issues with slow cameras. But WHY does the Pentagon, only seem to have low-quality, pin-hole cameras?

Every dang video that the Government and Al Qaeda has released, has poorer quality than can be had in a $20 throw away video camera -- I mean, can you even BUY things this bad anymore?

Sure, there are compressed and slow-framed security cameras. But you think we spent a few Trillion dollars on the Pentagon and they don't have better? They can read newspaper headlines from space with their spy satellites. We see some video that proves nothing, because that's all they gave us to look at. The LACK of credible proof to support the government's claims absolutely screams "cover up."

Who is being gullible here?

[edit on 18-2-2009 by VitriolAndAngst]

[edit on 18-2-2009 by VitriolAndAngst]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

Chris, BlasteR....the part I think I agree with you about is paragraph (you labled 5)

The PDB of August 2001.

Hey!! I don't have a closed mind here! I mean, aftering spending a career (as a civilian pilot) flying with ex-military guys/gals, and hearing what they've said....for hours and hours and hours across the Atlantic or the Pacific....well, I can 'hear' between the lines....

It's just this simple....put me in a simulator, program us at KDCA....and I can fly that thing into the (virtual) Pentagon.

I've flown under the 'virtual' Golden Gate Bridge....I sneaked a date into an under-used B-727 sim, started the APU, then the engines....took off and flew....(no motion, of course....since I wasn't authourized in how the Simulator motion worked, plus, we kept the door open). The visuals worked, of course, no motion.

Simulators are like Ferraris....need constant maintenance....technicians don't care if you 'fly' them without the motion....'cause that's the computer guy's problem....and he was OFF that night.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
let me ask the non believers a question. do you seriously think jet fuel that stopped burning at least 5 to 10 minutes before the collapse was what brought down the 2 towers? i mean really? did you see it go down? it was too precise too perfect to have not come down with controlled demolition of some sort. im not an expert and i dont claim to be BUT im not blind either. you can wave the flag and tell me how the government loves you and would never do this to its country all you want. that still doesnt change the fact that the facts dont fit.

dont bring the dead into this, the only role they played in this thing was victim. no more or less of a victim than all the millions and billions of people that die world wide for the cause of global rule by the elite. lets look at the facts. and if the facts dont add up then we have a bigger problem than not looking into an event just to avoid not upsetting people. because if we dont then there will be more dead. just to fuel the fear and paranoia.

"these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured-so hopelessly dependent on the system-that they will fight to protect it." Morpheus

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

Thanks for your comment.

This is the point I'm trying to make; Bogus information is NOT evidence against the accusation that 9/11 was an inside job.

If we are maintaining that the government is covering it up, or actually facilitated the attack (maybe by planting charges), then it's not really a stretch or out of character for them to put out dis-info.

For instance, the sudden appearance of papers that PROVED Bush was AWOL, that landed on CBS News with a report from Dan Rather -- instantly got proved a forgery. 95% of all the other reports on Rather's show were not in doubt, that showed no record, and no support for Bush having stayed with the National Guard.

>> What didn't get reported, was that a team sent from the White House -- was the team that said the documents were forgeries. Once again, BushCo investigates BushCo and we are surprised that they are found innocent?

It should be EASY to prove that Bush served in the military -- but there are no witnesses to his attending. Just as it should be EASY to prove that buildings took down the WTC.

But they haven't. The Pentagon apparently has lousy security and no video cameras. I'm surprised more people just haven't driven trucks into it.

The security cameras failed on the day of 9/11. Otherwise we'd have a recording from inside and on top of the roof (it's transmitted elsewhere, so the crash wouldn't have destroyed it). But apparently, it's not suspicious.

The head of security at FAA destroyed the RADAR tapes that day. Tore it up and deposited it in several waste baskets. There is a theory, that the plane flew over while a missile actually hit the Pentagon -- but we can't EASILY PROVE THAT, because a Bush crony destroyed the evidence.

The FBI investigated the first WTC bombing and had good results. Jailed everyone without using tanks or the Patriot Act. BushCo, started two wars, ruined the Constitution and ended Habeus Corpus, Posse Comitatus, and slew of rights, spent trillions, and made the world hate America.

The excuse for criminal behavior always seems to be incompetence.

And the Excuse for the Inside Job, seems to be that some kids can do bad video work on the Internet. I suppose we can also suspect the theory of gravity, because some people have very foolishly, jumped from buildings expecting it not to work.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
One of the exaggerations that are constantly made here is that the Pentagon is “the most guarded building in the world”. I don´t think so. Let me give a few examples.
Fort Knox. The CIA in Langley Va. Nuclear missile silos. The White House. Any military base. (Which the Pentagon isn´t.) Area 51. (Not a building, and I believe closed now.)
Anyway, this thread is just the same as many other 9/11 issues. People discussing their “faith”.
One thing is for sure, the supposed helicopter video has been proven TOTAL FAKE.
And just as in many other instances, the “absolute proof” offered by the OP is missing...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

For you, TiM....we aren't discussing the events in NYC.

I WILL invite you to read, and ponder, some of my thoughts on other threads.

Maybe NOT my place to say this to another member of ATS...if so, apologies.

Still, TiM....glad you're paying attention, keep digging!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by teardropexplodes

Originally posted by Retseh
There's a common thread with all these "huge government conspiracies", in that every single one of them ignores the people that would need to be involved.

This is proof that there was no government involvement? Because you cannot bring yourself to believe that a few hundred operatives would behave as professional murderers and keep their silence?
Massive conspiracies DO happen and they involve hundreds. Here in Britain there was a huge conspiracy to achieve a "yes" vote in the referendum over our membership of the European Economic Community. Our government and the corporate-controlled media worked together and openly lied to us and told us this was not a political union, when they knew it was. A huge coordinated conspiracy involving thousands, not all of whom grasped that they were being manipulated. There were huge conspiracies against our Labour Prime Minister, Harold Wilson, which involved hundreds. I could go on and on here, but I will not. Let's all grow up and admit massive conspiracies are a part of our massive governments.

Also, there is such a thing as COMPARTMENTALISATION. Many people who play their role have no idea what is happening a step above or below them. THey see their role as relatively innocuous.

A small group of Fascists could never have taken Germany from Democracy to Fascism.

The Tobacco industry never hired thousands of doctors and spread disinformation, to cover up the fact that Nicotine causes lung cancer for decades.

The Lusitania, the Gulf of Tonkin. Nope, nobody ever gets away with a conspiracy.

>> Seriously. It wouldn't have taken hundreds. Perhaps a couple dozen people. A competent person in charge can compartmentalize and confuse those working for him and directly surround himself with useful idiots.

Once you've involved a few people who MIGHT realize it after the fact. It's likely they don't have a big enough part of the picture to be sure, and there is a certain fear that they would be implicated. Notice all the intimidation and fear that the Bush administration let become public. You don't think that the RUMORS of torture, and disappeared Americans wouldn't make a few people worried?

There were billions in gold missing from WTC 7. I'm sure there were enough profits at Haliburton alone, and cash missing in Iraq to buy off a lot of people.

But really, the people investigating were more than likely involved in the conspiracy -- so that's where I'd start.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
The first video was very good. The other three I have seen before.

There is so much overwhelming evidence on both of the sites (pentagon and wtc's) I think the only people that believe the governments story are the government itself and whatever people remain sleeping. There have been a great many awakened in the last year and this is a very good thing. Now that their awake, I wonder how many are willing to act or speak?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

You are right. Make no mistake about it weedwhacker, I usually don't post in the threads you do unless I have my facts together. You are smarter than most people here. We've known each other for a while now too and 9/11 is not exactly my area of expertise. The entire reason the events on 9/11 are in question, in my view, is because of all the unanswered questions, the secrecy, and all the ignored warnings.. Some people like to sift through photos and videos of towers collapsing. But my point is that you don't even need to look that far for the questionmark to get pretty damn big (and it is huge).

I usually don't post in 9/11 threads but this time I had to say something. Regardless of what people think what about 9/11, the truth is still being obscured by secrecy and unanswered questions.. I can understand why MAYBE the FBI wouldn't want to release secret footage of the pentagon attacks due to shock factor and the tragic nature of those events (if the pentagon attack was even an airliner with passengers which, itself, has never been publicly disclosed by the FBI). But when you consider all these other bizarre events that unfolded that day, it just doesn't make any sense.

People love to vilify the government.
If the government really had all this secret footage and evidence that would only act to clear them of lies and explain the as yet unexplained secrecy.. Why would our government keep all that to itself? I thought the government had nothing to hide about 9/11. I thought there was nothing more to learn from the 9/11 events. My point is that the government's handling of these events and their cryptic and otherwise nonexistent explanations to the events that unfolded that day all add up to people questioning what really happened. At the fundamental level of all these suspicions, it isn't even really about "evidence" and it never was (at least not for me). All the well documented pieces that we do know about don't fit into the big picture because there is so much that we don't know yet.

For people to think that we know everything about what happened that day.. That is pretty blind, arrogant, and (pardon the expression) ignorant. I know you well enough to know that you pretty much always keep a skeptical,but open, mindset. And this post in particular is not necessarily aimed at you in particular. Maybe I'm just venting. People just think they have it all figured out. They read through the 9/11 commission report, watch the news broadcasts from that day and they just think it's so black and white. That is what is disrespectful to the dead. Seeing all these things that don't add up and then not questioning why..

-ChriS

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
What i dont understand is why so many people on this thread are complaining about the "lack of sensitivity" etc...really, for petes sake try something different...trying to use the Sympathy for the Dead card is, under the circumstances, the lowest of the low....

Lost family on 9/11??

Done your research in Honor of the Loved One?

Concluded the official word is acceptable??

Sorry...thats impossible...

You should be applauding this thread, right or wrong, for at least questioning ...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

Vitriol....I see your ploy, and will tackle the first one...the tobacco industry.

Vitriol....your own words described the tobacco industry using doctors to further their sales (OK, not your exact words, but I got your drift)

You're correct! It's true!! I hate cigarettes...always have. AND I've seen old "I Love Lucy" episodes from the fifties, when cigarettes would 'sponsor' a show...it was, ans still is known as 'advertising'....

THIS analogy, the 9/11 attacks, have nothing to do with what you are asserting!

Let's try again....Bush/Cheney already had been 'placed' into office.

The tragedy of 9/11 fell, virtually, into Cheney's lap....he saw it as the opportunity of his lifetime. He'd always chomped at the bit, to get back to Iraq....

Now, the spin doctors come in.....NO MORE ATTACKS....(even though THEY'D let this slip through their fingers.....)

Really, IF the WTC and Pentagon were 'staged', so early on in the idiot Bush Administration.....AND, this same Administration wanted to guarantee continued fear....then they would have orchestrated ANOTHER 'false flag'.....but, they couldn't, so instead, they USED 9/11 and instituted the 'TERROR ALERT' strategem, for the 2004 campaign.....

Sheesh!!! Am I the only one who noticed how fast THAT disappeared after 2005????

Well, ole "turd blossom" pretty well buried John Kerry....with the media's help.

A lot of words.....but all to show that, to the moron...(ahem) Prez at the time Bush....9/11 was an oppurtunity (I and I spelled it like he'd say it) that just happened....'cuz he was lookin' the other way......AND man, did HE get milage out of it!!!!

No wonder he's the number 37 out of the worst Presidents in history, based on a C-SPAN review.

EDIT, because we BOTH went so of topic, but I will try to bring this back....

In essence, what happened at the Pentagon is what happened. No need to keep tearing of the bandages on wounds that have not, and probably will never heal. It is cruel.

All of these threads are cruel.....

[edit on 2/18/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
The OP's avatar is pretty telling just how far gone he is with the conspiracy theories...

I have read and watched tons of stuff about 9/11 theories. I've even had personal email conversations with Dr Jones about WTC 11.

I've seen plenty to suggest that the official story about 9/11 is full of holes and likely wrong. But I've seen nothing but circumstantial and agenda driven emotional evidence to suggest the government or bush or any particular entity is to directly blame.

It's easy to point out there is something fishy. So far nobody has shown proof of who and why.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by thrustbucket]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by matrixNIN11

Proof the Neos working at pentagon 10 years ago when they specifically
installed cameras that can only focus on cars coming into a carpark and
record only 1 frame a second. So they must have antisipated a plane
crashing into the building could not have been recorded.

Yip, this is proof positive of stupidity gone astray.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
hey, I getting really tired of this inside job stuff. Red flag operation, I'll give you that. Look, You need to investigate alittle more.

Like, the day after 9/11, some hacker from britain hacked into the pentegon, he was looking for evidence of ufos in their database.

You can look it up, yourself...he was arrested, it's pretty well know. He was just extradited into us custody, afew months back, you can look that up too.

Alegedly, he copied, and deleted the survailence camera video from the pentagon database. He then in the following week to follow, removede the plane from the footage of the crash.

You'll never see a plane in it!!!!! He cut it out, forever. Snip / cut.
The government released the only copy anyone has...

He was arrested, and he had only one tape left, because he deleted all but one. A crash with no plane in it. You're right it's the worst tape ever.

You're missing the whole point, the government is really embarrassed about the whole thing. So you're right, there is a ton of evidence that it's been tampered with and stuff.

It's the only thing left, he deleted everything from his computer because he didn't want there to be any evidence of his crime.

Just do me a favor...
Tell your friends....work on that angle.
While you're dancing ontop of your GOD moving van truck dressed like saddam.

The only thing the TRUTH needs is legitamacy.
Bring it!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 517.101

517...oh, where to begin to tear you apart!!!

The 'hacker' from Britain did his deed in the 1990's!!!!

Please, look it up, and stop polluting.......

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I grew up in NoVA and have driven past the Pentagon on my way to DC and Crystal City so many times its not even funny. During 9/11 I was in New York City with the 11 million other people that day and I saw the North tower fall with my own two eyes. My friend who is a German National and lived within site of the Pentagon SAW THE PLANE HIT THE PENTAGON!! She saw it hit!!! it was a plane. I looked at the video (and to be honest it looks as bad as the pictures of UFO's which I bet are sometimes also planes). You need to understand how big the Pentagon is. Its a massive structure. Even if it was not a plane what are you going to do about it? You sit in your homes and come to this website to huff and puff about it but come on. You talk the talk but do you walk the walk? When I see action I'll be impressed so far only Alex Jones and a few others have the nads to get up and do something about it.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

granted this has nothing to do with the event at NYC but there both linked by association. and thus if one part of the story is false then the whole lie comes undone. my point im trying to make it that instead of focusing on facts that cant be proven without a shadow of doubt lets focus on the ones that can.

and the only outcome of wasting time with grainy video frames is pointless debate. its just going to be a back and forward of opinions. this time could be better spent trying to figure out if the WTC buildings were brought down with explosives or space based particle technology. sounds far fetched but look at how the buildings disintegrate almost into powder. anyway im getting off topic here. im just saying lets focus on whats important is all.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 31337

31377...I KNOW how big the Pentagon is...I SAW it, as I drove past, after 9/11

I SAW the damage....not damage a simple missile could do....unless it was loaded with thousands of gallons of jet fuel!!!

Hope you're OK....

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Nope, nope....and nope.

Go out, learn to fly a B-767....then tell me it's impossible.

Really, go buy time on a Simulator....they exist, I've flown quite a few times in one or two....they will program the 'old NYC' skyline for you....

Got the money? Then walk the walk....

EDIT...is this BTS, or just my computer....oh, it's my computer.....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join