It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute Proof of Missing Frames and Tampered Pentagon Footage.. object and blast on screen at the s

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
reply to post by matrixNIN11

Did you ever stop to think.....that the frame rate of the camera just might have something to do with this supposed anomaly?

The little weenie in the video thinks he sleuthed this out on his own. He believes that the people that supposedly were responsible for the most comprehensive plot and cover-up in history forgot to fix their own video and allowed him to find it.

What a genius.

Indeed. I'm no expert, but surely the fact that the plane was traveling many hundreds of miles per hour, and the camera was only recording a few frames per second, would create some ghosting effect?

Don't get me wrong, I think the whole thing stinks; but I don't see this as concrete proof. There aren't enough frames and the quality is too bad.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

Deny to the end - perhaps until the bright flash or maybe a train bound for a wonderful vacation at camp FEMA

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Allow me to ask a simple, obvious, question....just because I poked my nose into this.

How fast can a B757 travel as compared to a...let's say, 'cruise missile'?

I happen to know...so my question is just grist for the mill....but, if I may be allowed a second question? Why do 'Americas Most Wanted' videos also show about every three or four frames? Could it be, because, normally occuring events happen slowly enough that three-four FPS is adequate to catch an intruder?

That was then....this is now.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
"With this type of blatant denial, ignorance or lack of common sense which runs rampid in the majority of the people today, is it any wonder the numbers mr fox references are stagnant?"

Runs rampant you mean?

Seriously, this is the funniest thing I've read all day. He even has the nerve to mock the "ignorance" and "lack of common sense" of others in the very same sentence.

Classic.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Allow me to ask a simple, obvious, question....just because I poked my nose into this.

How fast can a B757 travel as compared to a...let's say, 'cruise missile'?

I happen to know...so my question is just grist for the mill....but, if I may be allowed a second question? Why do 'Americas Most Wanted' videos also show about every three or four frames? Could it be, because, normally occuring events happen slowly enough that three-four FPS is adequate to catch an intruder?

That was then....this is now.

Well cruise missiles come in the subsonic and supersonic range so that should at least tell you something. Don't you remember the footage from Iraq when the TV cameras caught a cruise missile flying along a Baghdad street I think it was.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Good post but regardless of this find there is an overwhelming amount of evidence supporting the "fact" that 9/11 was a set up or a false flag. There is only so much evidence others can deny but this is how the world has been raised to think. Or to not think.

The masses have been slowly controlled from the beginning and through time they really think they are free and independently free. This is the power of brainwash. This is the power of a carefully planned process used throughout history. Those who refuse to see it and are in denial for whatever reason it is are only hurting their own. May the knowledge set us all free.... but some think they are already free.......

S&F

Loose change is worth watching also for those who haven't seen it....

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
"The plane does NOT fit that hole"

Nuff said

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
My father was there parking in the South Lot. He got out of his f150 and saw the plane. The frame rate is deffinetly off in that video but to say it was a missile is pure stupidity.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Government knows the people in this country are getting dumber and dumber and more ignorant.

The majority of Americans will still deny that this is proof that the pentagon videos are rigged and the government adheres to the assumption that people are too stupid.

You put some video on NBC, CNN, FOX, the average person would believe those sources.

We always think that corporations and governments are too smart for this or that, but in reality, they are dumbasses put into the government by higher orders not in the government.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I'm not saying that the government isn't covering something up, but I'm pretty sure that if they were to tamper of fake the video footage they would have done better job than that. They are very good at keeping secrets, and to debunk something like this would take a lot more than a video clip, but where is the fun in it if you believe everything big brother says!

Got Milk?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

The bigger question here is why isn't the supposed, "Head of American Intelligence", equipped with better security camera's with a higher frame rate????????? Your to tell me one of our most heavily guarded areas didn't have a better camera set up?? No, fact here is that the footage from those camera's is unavailable, and instead we are left with the crappiest gas station security cams money can buy. Now answer this question in some way shape or form and you may be on to something but fact of the matter is that you can't answer this question and the REAL evidence will never be found. Why not give out evidence that accounts for deniability???? Isn't that the motto of the USA????

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
There's a common thread with all these "huge government conspiracies", in that every single one of them ignores the people that would need to be involved.

They focus on photographic evidence, or sound analysis, but never on the hundreds or even thousands of people that would have been involved in such a caper.

What about the hijackers?

Are you saying they weren't Saudi radicals with an insane anti-western/pro-Islam agenda?

Who planted all these explosives in the twin towers?

Why was there no explosive residue?

Why did the association of american structural engineers categorically state in their report of the collapse that it was caused by catastrophic structural failure due to fire?

These blurry images prove nothing, any photographic expert would tell you exactly why they mean nothing, but we sit and watch them on You Tube and proclaim "that's it, there's the proof".

It's all the same with the Moon Hoax material, why are there no stars, why is the flag flapping, the radiation would have killed them all etc etc. All explained away by a host of independent experts plus the umpteen decorated astronauts and former test pilots who have all "held the lie" these last 40 years or so.

The problem here is acceptance. Some people just can't readily accept the enormity of certain events, perhaps some primitive part of the brain kicks in as a self defence mechanism, rather like the overload issue that ealy computers suffered from, it's all just too much for them to handle. Imagining that the Moon landings were filmed in Arizona, or that 9/11 was a government hoax helps them come to terms with it in their own way.

The truth is that a bunch of very well organized, and regrettably well trained individuals exploited a weakness in our "don't fight back" mentality to fly planes into buildings on 9/11/01. The planes were filled with fuel, the buildings burned, and they collapsed killing thousands.

Something similar will doubtless happen again,

We all know that if a nuclear bomb was detonated in downtown LA tomorrow, this board would be full of "the government did it !!!" threads, and a collection of random unconnected evidence would be offered as proof positive. I'm not saying it's wrong to question conventional wisdom, that's what this site is all about after all, but after a while rational analysis starts to look more like paranoia, and I don't want to be one who feeds the need, it's just wrong.

As for our nuclear blast scenario.............

Just why did the Los Alamos gate guard sign out early on Monday night, why was his wife so tragically killed just one week before in a car accident with an unknown vehicle, why did FEMA refuse to allow anyone to take air samples in the blast area, why did President Obama unexpectedly cancel his visit to the San Diego naval base just one week prior to the blast.

And so it goes, on and on and on, with no real basis in fact.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

Did you ever stop to think.....that the frame rate of the camera just might have something to do with this supposed anomaly?

The little weenie in the video thinks he sleuthed this out on his own. He believes that the people that supposedly were responsible for the most comprehensive plot and cover-up in history forgot to fix their own video and allowed him to find it.

What a genius.

Having designed and installed video surveillance systems in the hundreds, including sensitive military installations I can tell you that the framerate being captured here is about 7.5 frames per second. I can determine this by observing the car. BTW this is BS frame rates for the Pentagon, these should be AT LEAST 20 fps considering how important this facility is to our Country! At 7.5 fps you are lucky you even saw any indication of the plane at all considering it's speed. This goofball hasn't discovered a damn thing here, only a # video surveillance system that isn't up to par with the systems we install in Wendys fast food stores.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

The operatives on ATS are a joke. They offer the same old run around and retarded anti-theories.

Of course they will never stop - can you imagine the people of this Nation and how absolutely violent they would become if it were proven our own Government covered up killing its own citizens to get their security powers.

That would create a huge ripple in the New World Order plans. My God, they would have to nuke us next just to keep us from coming to get them.

This post and the videos there are the icing on the cake of truth.

Those fat little disinformation military industrial Psych-Ops better start running.

The world is getting smaller and with the truth growing, soon there will be no where left to hide!

The plan once the truth started to unravel was to put out so much disinfo and hoax videos that no man could ever desern the truth. But we know!

Gotta love when these government trolls use words like "weenie" and "sleuth"

Hey buddy - the FEMA camps are being prepped for you as well. These New World Order cartels that you are working for don't share power and will be giving you the same cancer filled vaccines everyone else will get. Besides, there is only so much room in the protective fallout bunkers and you are not on the list.

Let the States leave the Union - fight them all!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
Government knows the people in this country are getting dumber and dumber and more ignorant.

The majority of Americans will still deny that this is proof that the pentagon videos are rigged and the government adheres to the assumption that people are too stupid.

Wow, in my opinion people don't become dumber; ignorance is something we all suffer from to a point. Our country has a vast wealth of intelligent individuals who are not living up to their capabilities.
The more intelligent people are the harder it is to control them. Don't sell your countrymen short.

And as a note this video doesn't prove a damn thing, and yes the Pentagon probably does have a crappy video surveillance system OR DID, I can tell you from first hand experience this quality of video is the norm.
It's very possible that some dumb# set the framerates down on these particular cameras to save hard disk space.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
go to you tube and search AMG158 JASSM its a remote controled cruis missle looks like it would make that size hole

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by interested-one

Ok, then lets see the bank footage and the footage from the quicky mart that were right across the street. The Pentagon and Government went out of their way to grab up those videos before anyone could view them. And don't tell me that the Pentagon (who just finished construction beffing up and fortifying that impacted wall) didn't have about 10 - 20 other cameras in that same area that would have caught the event clearly.

It would be so easy now wouldn't it? I mean it is not a matter of National security anymore.

If it is such a hot conspiracy topic surrounding the events of 9/11 and so many people are saying its a cover up - why not just come clean and show the other videos? Because they can't, it wasn't a plane and they LIED

Because they love the fact nothing can be proven from the frames they have shown and it keeps a tighter lid on everything. Thats the way they like it!

[edit on 17-2-2009 by arizonascott]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Its just psychology a subconscious priming.

It is a well known fact and proven many times, that the initial explanation given to an event/thing, esp if repeated endlessly with huge EMOTIONAL "anchoring" at the time of planting the first seed, becomes the SUBCONSCIOUS belief.

These "Beliefs" are extremely hard to eradicate and the conscious LOGICAL brain cannot bypass them easily no matter how much proof is shown to it.

If beliefs were that easy to change we would all be Peaceful, Rich and happy full of love, even though our conscious minds search for it most of our lives.

NO One would smoke, no one would ever Lie, hurt another or steal etc etc, Hypnotism and Therapists would not exist etc etc, the self help industry would not exist etc etc

Everyone who saw this footage when First Aired were hypnotised by the images of death, destruction and danger, in Fight or Flight mode, and heard the initial reports, " A plane hit the pentagon" repeatedly, and that "Bin Laden/Al Qaeda" were the persons behind it, that "Fire brought down the Towers" it went due to the above factors straight to their subconscious and became a hugely anchored, and deep rooted Belief system.

Like the UFO non believers, Like when children stop seeing "imaginary" friends, because they have faith, and huge emotional pressure to ignore, ridicule it ... etc etc.

Some people are more open to challenging their beliefs, and see the truth after a while, but most are not and live around 70% of their time in Hypnotised brain wave states acting, thinking, and doing things on autopilot and by such subconscious primers and beliefs.

I know due to this even if footage came out of 10,000 fps showing a missile and flag, if forensic evidence proved explosive charges in the twin towers (as if the recent total fire in a similar building didn't already) many people would still refuse to deeply accept it.

Its why a majority of Americans believe still that Saddam Hussein had links with 9/11 etc, because the seed was planted then.

"First" Impressions Count" as they say, or more accurately "First Spin Counts", Hitler knew this, and 65 yrs later people still fall for it.

Elf.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
i watched the first video posted and i thought it was good until the video from the helicopter was shown. idk that video from the helicopter doesnt look real. ive never seen that video either(not to say that it doesnt make it real) but the explosion it self looks like crappy cgi to me. other than that it was a good vid.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
There's a common thread with all these "huge government conspiracies", in that every single one of them ignores the people that would need to be involved.

They focus on photographic evidence, or sound analysis, but never on the hundreds or even thousands of people that would have been involved in such a caper.

I wonder about this too.

How did they get hundreds of ordinary american people to do/cover up this mass murder? Whats in it for them? Job at Halliburton?

What miracle keeps hundreds of people silenced, who know they have helped government to mass murder 3000 fellow americans.

Yes what?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join