It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute Proof of Missing Frames and Tampered Pentagon Footage.. object and blast on screen at the s

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bovarcher
Would you care to post more detail about what you saw? Do you have any cellphone photos?

Are you just trolling? are you paying any attention to the progression of this thread? Have you even bothered to read the context, questions, answers and challenges in this thread? If you haven't, why are you participating and asking questions that were already ask and debunked?

Did you just HAPPEN to miss the portion about what CRAIG said about the cellphone claim?

PLEASE KEEP UP, because you look foolish not to mention its obvious you've done very little if any research and far from unbiased and objective.

A distant family member I have known for 28 years works in Arlington. She was in an SUV with her boss right next to Pentagon City shopping mall on 9/11 when they saw/heard AAL77 fly over very low at high speed with the engines screaming, heard the boom and saw the black smoke from the impact. Even by 2005 when we last met, she was sick of conspiracists telling her and other eyewitnesses that they didn't see what they all saw, so now wants nothing to do with them.

well now that we've established you're probably in fact either a troll, shill or just extremely gullible or uneducated on the basic evidence supporting 911 being an inside job, please support all your CLAIM and assertions.

In case you're still having difficulty comprehendiing whats expected when you enter threads here making claims you have and stating opinions on subjects you obviously know nothing about and haven't even done the most basic research on, please begin by responding to the BASIC challenges and questions that craig posted to your twin treefrog that would apply to you in this thread link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-You are anonymous
-Your story has not been verified
-Your story contained an inconsistency
-Your exact location has not been made known
-Your PoV has not been made known
-The plane appoached on the north side of the Citgo, pulled up, and was seen flying around the south parking lot AFTER the explosion.

...therefore you are NOT a genuine witness to a "plane crash".

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker]I happen to have eyes, and can see at any given time, right here, right now....the Pentagon. I saw it on September 12, 2001....I saw it for the months afterward.....I saw them cover it up, during the re-building.

I challenge anyone of these conspiraciy websites to come to Washinton, DC, and look for themselves....doubt many actually have.

if you have eyes and like challenges, then you should have clearly seen this post below from benoni and should have no problem responding to it which you've so far ignored and evaded. for the record, i already know why... but we'll all continue to wait with our arms crossed.

thank you for your cooperation.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
==========================================

Originally posted by benoni
Weedwhacker...

What is the link between your alleged abilities to fly a "virtual flight" under the Golden Gate Bridge which you seem to believe gives you "the edge", and the topic at hand??We dont care what an ACE pilot you believe yourself to be...it counts for nothing!!

Similarly, how does allegedly living a mile or so from the Pentagon,as you say, and having been there before, also give you the Superior stance here??? Ive never been to Mars but can clearly see, with the evidence at hand, that things are being tampered with re. the photos we are being shown.

Given your self proclaimed credentials, as an authority on all things 757, could you please explain how the plane, which soooo many people on here reckon they saw, made a hole in the wall only 20ft across???
How would you fold the wings back just before impact, to prevent the wings from impacting, because there sure aint any damage attributable to wings....How Weedwhacker??
How would you AS A PILOT achieve this....??
And whilst your at it, how would you, as A PILOT manage the above without TOUCHING the lovely green lawn on the front of the building...??

Mod edit: Fixed quote, watch the tone.

[edit on 2/20/2009 by Hal9000]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dreab_boy

Oh, jeeze.....I am trying to keep my powder dry, in my response to this nonsense.....

I have a type rating on the Boeing 757/767 Also, I HAVE a type rating on the Boeing 737 . ALSO, on the DC-9!!

On the back of my pilot's license, it is denoted as, DC-9, B-737, B757/767

I am keeping my powder dry, because stupid people are surrounding me....and I have to keep my cool....

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
oh and while you're at it, please review, and present your line by line counter-argument to all the facts. science, math and evidence presented by CIT and P4T... and thats just for starters. When you're done let me know and i'll continue posting other proofs and docs for you to disprove.

now get to it son.

you've got alot of work to do

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by dreab_boy

Oh, jeeze.....I am trying to keep my powder dry, in my response to this nonsense.....

I have a type rating on the Boeing 757/767 Also, I HAVE a type rating on the Boeing 737 . ALSO, on the DC-9!!

On the back of my pilot's license, it is denoted as, DC-9, B-737, B757/767

I am keeping my powder dry, because stupid people are surrounding me....and I have to keep my cool....

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by matrixNIN11

flying, in a simulator....well, I'm not talking about something you can buy on Windows!!!

Enter Google Earth, look up the address I typed in....315 North Garfield St. Arlington, VA 22201.

I LIVED there, during the attacks of 2001. AND, no....It is not a 'mile' from the Penatagon!!! it is a few miles, as I've stated.

I'm still living in the area...in fact, in DC....right now!!!

Stupidity can flourish, but only if we let it happen.....

EDIT....for spelling....intent, remains the same....
second EDIT....I misspelled 'pentagon....but left it there anyway....
'

Point should be taken, regardless....
[edit on 2/19/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Well, 'matrix'....quite a tall order.

How about YOU and I fly, in a Simulator?

It should be on video, so everyone at ATS can compare, and see who is the better pilot.

You're so great, doubt you'll ignore such a challenge???

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

Look....C-JEAN....I'd be happy to meet you in person, face to face, so to speak.

BECAUSE a lot more could be accomplished, just by meeting in person, than this tit-for-tat that we call the internet.

My actual physical location is in Washington, DC. If you noticed my profile....and knew what 'KDCA' meant, then you'd know that by now.

Guess 'KDCA' was too arcain....only another real pilot would have figured it out.

Now, I have to open the box....KDCA is the identifier for the National Airport, here in Washington DC. Other local Airports are KIAD (Dulles) and KBWI (Baltimore).

Oh, there are other airports, but not the ones you'll fly into.....

So, C-JEAN....give me more of your baloney, because I can take it!!!!

EDIT....realflight.com....if you're NOT a pilot, you won''t undertand....real pilots will get it.

For any pilot out there who doesn't get it, I am here to help....free of charge!

EDIT I'm sorry....RealFlight is a hobby program.....LiveFlight, or Flight Tracker....that's what I meant.....

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Go to flightaware.com.

Look up any flight...can be a commercial airline by flight number, can be a private airplane by N number.....If you know any of the parameters, you will be able to see what is filed with the FAA....

Check it out!

There is more, there...for the instrument rated, or hoping to be instrument-rated pilots out there.....A[proach charts, basic NOAA....but similar to Jeppeson....all the same data, slightyl different format than Jeppeson....but, close enough to be understood by any suffiently experienced pilot...

Back to topic, because I try to....I have no knowledge of how the cameras actually worked......at the Pentagon. I THINK the cameras were just tryig to survey the parking lot....frame by frame, the idea being, then, that it was sufficient.

Nobody told the surveilince people to be ready for a jet coming in at nearly 500 MPH.

EDIT....oh, I made typos.....but, I let them stand 'stet'....because, they are very miinor, and intelligent people will read through them anyway....

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrixNIN11

Would you care to post more detail about what you saw? Do you have any cellphone photos?

Are you just trolling? are you paying any attention to the progression of this thread? Have you even bothered to read the context, questions, answers and challenges in this thread? If you haven't, why are you participating and asking questions that were already ask and debunked?

Are your remarks addressed to me, or to 'tdareefrog' to whom my questions were addressed? My post was addressed to the treefrog poster who I don't know and never heard of before. Maybe he has pictures he took himself. Someone needs to ask, so I asked.

BTW the only thing comprehensively debunked, year after year, is 'No plane hit the Pentagon.' It's disinformation, and it's trash. It was initially promoted back in 2003 by people like John Lear, who worked for the CIA for 30 years. It's easy to manufacture 'video footage' and 'evidence' of NPT, and some people swallow it whole and uncritically. This is intentional.

Did you just HAPPEN to miss the portion about what CRAIG said about the cellphone claim?

No. I have known Craig and his crew a long time, and read all his stuff. I suspect he is wrong, because he is a believer in a certain constructed scenario and rejects all evidence which contradicts it, as do all fanatics. He may turn out to be right. We'll have to wait and see.

well now that we've established you're probably in fact either a troll, shill or just extremely gullible or uneducated on the basic evidence supporting 911 being an inside job, please support all your CLAIM and assertions.

In case you're still having difficulty comprehendiing whats expected when you enter threads here making claims you have and stating opinions on subjects you obviously know nothing about and haven't even done the most basic research on, please begin by responding to the BASIC challenges and questions that craig posted to your twin treefrog that would apply to you in this thread link

...therefore you are NOT a genuine witness to a "plane crash".

No I'm not a witness, and never claimed to be. I am however a qualified pilot and made a detailed study of the DFDR in 2005 with two other pilots. We spent four months on it. Have you done this? Thought not.

There were also several hundred witnesses to the Pentagon crash, some of whom I met back in 2003-2005 and three of whom stayed in touch. Most of them went on the record with what they saw, which has nothing to do with me personally. You can discount them all if their testimony conflicts with your belief-system (as they do with Craig's, who only publishes what confirms his preferred fantasy), but that's not how science is done.

BTW you know nothing about me, nor my six years' research into this issue, nor my multiple visits to the sites, nor work with the Air Force and ATC. There is a lot of deliberate disinformation posted on the net about 9/11. Most of it, in fact, is disinformation - particularly anything to do with NPT. Under no circumstances should you EVER trust anything about 9/11 posted on youtube, as most of it is fotoshopped and planted as disinfo, or recycled disinfo from earlier years. There is a reason why this disinfo campaign continues. Much of it is promoted on these forums, year after year.

Try to be more civil, please, and try to remain sane and less deluded.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
i just want a quick show of hands for all the people in this thread who think 9/11 was an inside job. i dont care why you think that im just curious. i already know the people who dont believe 9/11 was an inside job these people have already registered for the sheeple bi-monthly newsletter.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bovarcher

hear, hear, archer!!!

Congrats on being more coherent than I....my emotions get the better of my intellect, sometimes.

Wow! Is everyone understanding that a gentleman from England, who is also a pilot, came all the way to study this event?

Someone else asked for a show of hands about believing the 'inside job' theory....I wuld tend to think it is far fewer than the people like Craig Ranke would hope.

Let's try again....no matter WHAT you think of Bush and his administration, it simply seems completely insane to believe that they could have been THAT evil!

IF the ultimate goal was to provide an incentive to invade Iraq, it certainly could have been far cleaner and simpler, with a DIRECT link to Saddam, instead of adapting a terrorist attack (embarrassing and tragic that it slipped by on their watch) ....ADAPTING a tragedy to fit their ultimate agenda!!!

A 'false-flag' Op could have been staged with no loss of life, and still accomplish the goal of riling up the country. AND, it would not have merited such intense scrutiny.

Suicide bombers STILL exist, unfortunately. They do it with bomb belts, they do it with vehicles. They are irrational extremists....likely a bit insane as well.....

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

C-JEAN....more Gish-Galloping, I see....

I never claimed to be an expert on space exploration.....merely included comments as examples.

The tactic of cutting up a post is how we got into this mess, these discussions about the Pentagon tragedy, and so forth.

It is from people who were NEVER there, who see stuff on YT and find other like-minded individuals, and suddenly 'conspiracy' is shouted.....

never mind the over-whelming preponderance of evidence to the contrary....little bits of what appear to be incongruities are mined by the 'believers', and the rest is rejected.

This is especially evident when lay people attempt to understand something that is far over their heads.

When backed up a against a wall, many times the only tactic left is to use ridicule or sarcasm.

Science is a harsh mistress, n'est pas?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hi again Weedwhacker. This is a tentative message for:

"WEEDWHACKER" & "C-JEAN" _HONESTY_ TESTs.

It's sad, that we tease each other, losing topic & time like that.
So, to re-adjust my behaviour, I hope to do that:

It will take no more than 10 minutes to clear things up !
It will be done with 2 questions from me to you;
and any # questions, from you to me. ? OK ?

=== Question # 1:
These are **SHORT** videos, and after viewing them. . .
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
. . .please, tell us again what pulled down the WTC-7 building ?

=== Question # 2:
[ My facts: I don't care if "they" are extraterrestrial or terrestrial.]
Are we visited by super fast UFOs, as reported by many polices,
generals, air traffic controlers, pilots, truckers, walkers. . .etc. . . ?

========= Easy, right ??? ===============

MWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMW
Now, your turn: Please ask your questions, the same type I did:

===First question: Put your evidence(s), and put under them, your answer.
And, under that, I will put my honest answer.

=== Other questions (as many as you want), please ask general subject
questions, to proove to yourself, my honesty (I hope). They can be
related to UFOs, religion, aviation, politics, whatever YOU want. . .
. . .I will answer honestly. . .

MWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMW
After the second message that will be created by your answers/questions,
and the 3rd message created by MY answers to YOUR questions, ALL will
be able to be the judges of our mutual honesty/straightforwardness(es).

I guess that after that, we can re-adjust or behaviors, right ?
B-)

Voila !

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

C-JEAN....and, my apologies to others because this IS a thread about the Pentagon, but since everything happened on that one day and are related, this should be allowed.

Question #1? A damaged building could well collapse. I am not an architect nor a building engineer. Depending on WHERE the damage is, the collapse could take a different course. This is me, a layman in THIS field, realizing that gravity will, when a structure is sufficently weakened, do the rest.

I think many of us have seen controlled demolitions of buildings, in videos.

Again, not an expert in demolition, but I have a brain and can comprehend the concept.....the physics of using gravity when bringing down a building on purpose.

Bad analogy, but picture a house of cards....and watch them fall. Just takes one puff of wind, near the bottom.

However, this thread IS about the Pentagon....a massively robust structure. Not a skyscraper, more of a bunker.

EVERY building is different....even the Three Pigs learned THAT lesson!

EDIT.....question #2??? Let's save that for another thread, mmmmK?

[edit on 2/20/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

BTW the only thing comprehensively debunked, year after year, is 'No plane hit the Pentagon.' It's disinformation, and it's trash. It was initially promoted back in 2003 by people like John Lear, who worked for the CIA for 30 years. It's easy to manufacture 'video footage' and 'evidence' of NPT, and some people swallow it whole and uncritically. This is intentional.

Wow. You seem quite sure of yourself in this regard. Sounds like a conspiracy theory within a conspiracy theory to me. One which I see absolutely no proof for. Do you have any proof for this or is it just a wild theory of yours?

Because I have proof that the plane did not strike the pentagon or the light poles.

No. I have known Craig and his crew a long time, and read all his stuff. I suspect he is wrong, because he is a believer in a certain constructed scenario and rejects all evidence which contradicts it, as do all fanatics. He may turn out to be right. We'll have to wait and see.

Oh strike that, you aren't sure.

"I suspect"... "He may turn out to be right".

So if "no plane hitting pentagon" has been "comprehensively debunked, year after year" how come I may turn out to be right and you only suspect that I am not?

No I'm not a witness, and never claimed to be. I am however a qualified pilot and made a detailed study of the DFDR in 2005 with two other pilots. We spent four months on it. Have you done this? Thought not.

And? So? What were your findings? Surely the same as Pilots for 9/11 Truth.

There were also several hundred witnesses to the Pentagon crash, some of whom I met back in 2003-2005 and three of whom stayed in touch. Most of them went on the record with what they saw, which has nothing to do with me personally. You can discount them all if their testimony conflicts with your belief-system (as they do with Craig's, who only publishes what confirms his preferred fantasy), but that's not how science is done.

Sounds like hot air, hearsay, vague innuendo. We present hard hitting, very thorough, independently verified, verifiable eyewitness accounts on camera, on location. It seems it is THEIR testimony that conflicts with your belief system. The plane was on the north side of the Citgo. You can't change this. You can't move the plane. You can't anonymously talk about anonymous witnesses and think that it is going to change anything we have presented. The cat is out of the bag.

BTW you know nothing about me, nor my six years' research into this issue, nor my multiple visits to the sites, nor work with the Air Force and ATC. There is a lot of deliberate disinformation posted on the net about 9/11. Most of it, in fact, is disinformation - particularly anything to do with NPT. Under no circumstances should you EVER trust anything about 9/11 posted on youtube, as most of it is fotoshopped and planted as disinfo, or recycled disinfo from earlier years. There is a reason why this disinfo campaign continues. Much of it is promoted on these forums, year after year.

Try to be more civil, please, and try to remain sane and less deluded.

Wow this coming from the guy who uses his opinion as his intelligence source to identify "disinfo".

[edit on 20-2-2009 by Craig Ranke CIT]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

Circular logic, desparately clinging to only the things that support YOUR opinion, and hoping to tear down someone who you DO NOT KNOW.....because it's threatening to you.

Here's an alternative.....an open mind, that takes in all of the ideas and concepts.....I've covered this, already.

One more time.....I cannot consider ANY administration, no matter how 'evil' you may consider them to be, to be SO evil as to 'fake' 9/11.

'false flag' all you want.....just doesn't pass the 'smell' test.....

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Regarding your first link: there is footage near the end that is allegedly taken from a helicopter on that SAME DAY, at the SAME TIME as the "thing" hit the Pentagon.

It looks wholly like CG to me, and not authentic at all.

Basic physics: a missile (or whatever) won't "pause" at the road before crossing the lawn, as is even highlighted by the guy himself!

Why does the video have 0205 in the top left hand corner of the frame???

I call BS on that one.

Regarding the merged frames from NBC: has he stopped to consider than NBC might have a little something to do with the merged frames during transmission? If he'd examined the original footage and not a re-transmission, then this footage would have credibility, but as it is, it does not.

I think you need to find better sources.

EDIT: Where are the Mods??? ATS is really sinking on quality.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by mirageofdeceit]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join