It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have we reached the end of our rope?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Is it time to jump or wait to be pushed?

If you jump you can try to control your landing.

IMO we have been played. The game is almost over. We have nothing left to take off. We are holding two of a kind and our opponent has a royal flush.

I don’t know much about Poker but I know enough to know that we aren’t holding a winning hand.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
As long as we keep thinking and believing we are bound to lose, we will.

The entire idea of it all is to have us surrender to the thought that we are screwed. It is called "Psy Ops".

As the shaman keeps telling me: "Energy Follows Thought"
Consider it, always. Take it as a mantra.

"I'm a human being, God damn it! My life has value!!!"
/"The Network"

Hang in there my friend, I know what depts you are entering right now. Trust me, I know. Just breathe. The shaman also tells me; "Awareness of your breathing can do wonders".

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

Even a thrown cat will land on its feet.*
The trick is not to jump too soon. If you're pushed you can at least see the hands at work. You'll know when the time comes.

*As far as I'm aware a cat will land on its feet apart from a narrow band of height, where it thinks it will be okay and un-braces for the landing. This might be inaccurate, feel free to correct me.

[Edit: Poorly Nirgal needs sleeo]

[edit on 17-2-2009 by Nirgal]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Become an extremist and take them down!!!!!! Buy a new number plate for your car, I think "NO2D NWO" is a good one then start ramming officials off the road.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightSkyeB4Dawn

Is it time to jump or wait to be pushed?

If you jump you can try to control your landing.

IMO we have been played. The game is almost over. We have nothing left to take off. We are holding two of a kind and our opponent has a royal flush.

I don’t know much about Poker but I know enough to know that we aren’t holding a winning hand.

Hey the game may be over for you, you are free to throw in the towel, But I have been a survivalist since 1979 and i wont give up until I take my last breath.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

After reading a couple of the responses I realized that I may have left many with the wrong impression.

“End of the rope” I guess "is" an expression that people use when they are talking about checking out but that is not what I had in mind.

What I had in mind was trying to make it down a precipice and finding that you are short of the bottom and out of rope.

I was thinking in survival mode.

How do you get back to safe ground when your trip down has pulled you up short?

I have serious problems with communication.

I keep forgetting that people may be listening to the radio but they may not be tuned to the same station.

Sorry for the confusion.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
You Floridians have a funny way with metaphor, must be all that fluoride.

Thank you for unambiguating, I stand by my statement.

(n.b. I don't actually think unambiguating is a word, therefore perfectly understandable for our cousins state-side
)

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Nirgal

You Floridians have a funny way with metaphor, must be all that fluoride.

I guess they could have put fluoride in our ground water but I think the blame would have to be placed squarely on the shoulders of my Blarney Stone kissing grandfather.

I can tell you that while a cat is a pretty agile creature, and my money would be on that it would end up on its feet, I have seen a time or two when they didn't.

I guess it really wouldn't matter if I ended up on my feet or not. I am just trying to improve my odds of getting to a position of safety.

I would like to be a few steps ahead of the mob. I don't move quite as fast as I used to.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by NightSkyeB4Dawn]

top topics

join