It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA use of Biomedical Sources and Methods

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
The CIA has released a document under FOIA provisions confirming that artificial retina and implantable biomedical intellectual property developed at the Alfred Mann Foundation is intelligence sources and methods.

www.larsonmedia.net /special_access/sa_docs/CIA_FOIA.pdf .

There is a lawsuit being filed in U.S. Distric Court in Los Angeles alleging the administration used intelligence sources and methods against the plaintiff while he was confirmed as a write-in candidate by California Secretary of State for 2008 Presidential Primary. They're using this against Americans and political candidates while hiding it from Congress. Prosecution is not an option. I thought "nobody is above the law"...? This isn't change... it's more of the same.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
that PDF is a rejection letter .. he didn't get any info.

be more specific please and show us where this "atrificial retina" info comes from?

-

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I have no idea if any of this stuff is valid or not, but the website's pretty impressive at first glance.

www.larsonmedia.net/special_access/biomed.htm

It'd be nice if the OP would come back and tell us more, but it might be worth checking out even if he doesn't.

I also found this, from whale.to

David Larson implant report has striking photos of implants.

www.us-government-torture.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Look at the b1 nd b3 exemptions on page 3 of the document. Under FOIA, the CIA would have to search for the records and if no records are found, the typical form letter response says "no records resonsive to your request were located". In this instance, they invoked b1 and b3 which is classified sources and methods.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by DIVIDEBYZERO]

new topics

top topics

join