It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Hicks was Assasinated!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I'd say, if anything, ol' Billy was lucky to die at a tender age... think of all the other 'legends' that have died young

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Bill Hicks is in heaven right now jamming with Hendrix in Andy Kaufman's TCB band.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

rupertg
Bill Hicks is in heaven right now jamming with Hendrix in Andy Kaufman's TCB band.

Let's hope so Rupertg (if Andy Kaufman's actually dead that is) -here's the Waco video again as the first one was removed from Youtube.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
You can almost hear his voice saying... do you really think my death was natural? Are you bleeping kidding me? wake up!
Given this previously unseen footage which shows his exposing the reality of Waco and what happened... how can we continue to think that this was just a crazy coincidence.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: zerozero00
Why would a comedian be assassinated? He got sick and died seems more likely.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

While it is possible he may have been assasinated, he also smoked 2-3 packs of cigarettes a day.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: astikain

Its 2015 and btw I just wanted to show you that Bill Hicks is not dead..maybe the name yes but www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... Bill Hicks= Alex Jones

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Lets just say most all the diseases and ailments plaguing humanity are not natural.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MrxboxLive

I've heard this argument before, seen the videos, and personally don't want to believe it...
But tonight for some reason i'm open to the idea that this vid will show me "proof" that the CIA
handled him, not just claims and conjecture.
Fingers crossed.
Here's a link to the vimeo flick you referenced:

IRREFUTABLE PROOF that Alex Jones IS Bill Hicks

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: zerozero00
I know i'll get flamed for this, but it is a conspiracy thread on a conspiracy site....so hear me out!!

Bill died at the age of 32 of pancreatic cancer..........which believe it or not is extremely rare in a person aged 32!

"Age and pancreatic cancer
The risk of pancreatic cancer goes up with age. The disease is rare in people under 45, and the average age when the disease is found is 72"
Source: www.yourdiseaserisk.wustl.edu...

I think Bill was a very rare man....in fact i'd put him in the same league as John Lennon, Bob Marley and even Gandhi!!

Bill Hicks Quote :
: The world is like a ride at an amusement park. It goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride...” But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. Jesus - murdered; Martin Luther King - murdered; Malcolm X - murdered; Gandhi - murdered; John Lennon - murdered; Reagan... wounded. But it doesn't matter because: It's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defenses each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.

If he only knew that he would be included in his own list!!

R.I.P Bill Hicks 16/12/1961 - 26/02/1994

Maybe if we look into the idea of governments causing cancer in suspect dissidents we might find a link!
en.wikipedia.org...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

hm...though I'm a big fan of Bill...I seem to remember him giving the interview where he explicitly states that he was diagnosed with the cancer...while he was still doing his comedy.

I doubt there is a conspiracy in there somewhere...

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anonymous ATS
One thing I find strange is that his body is burried in Leaksville MS. Why would this be if his home town is in Texas?

Hicks was buried in the family plot in Magnolia Cemetery, Leakesville, Mississippi.

<< 1   >>

join