It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien shot at Fort Dix (1978)?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
He talks about it in the third person. As if he never actually SAW the dead alien, but was told about it and then instructed to brief the general. And then at the last minute they told him not to.

At first blush it seems odd, I admit. Is it possible that someone from some black agency came in, retrieved the craft and body and put the kibosh on the briefing?
Apart from him being a big fat liar, in my view anyway, that would be the only other explanation.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

First: I was simply relaying information that was told to me, by someone who was stationed at the base at the time. No hidden agenda, just told it as he told it to me.

Second: Alien refers to Illeagal Imigrants as well. To assume that this meant a apace alien is a stretch at best. If an "alien" was shot it was more than likely one of the illeagals detained at the base.

Third: Just because the person I talked to doesn't recall the incident doesn't mean it did not happen, it was 30 years ago and he is in his sixties now. Hell I am in my thirties and i have trouble remembering alot of things. Although from his recounting of the story of his time at the base, i don't believe him to be forgetting much, but you never know.

Fourth: If I was on someones payroll, I would not be struggling to pay my bills each month. New Jersey isn't exactly the cheapest place to live.

Just a final thought it is not spreading disinformation to tell the story from the standpoint of someone who was actuall there unless you know the story to be false. I do not know his story to be false, he has always been truthfull to me, forgetfull at times but always truthfull.

[edit on 2/18/2009 by AlienCarnage]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

I think savior complex was joking. It's a take on an fairly common ATS attitude.

Out of curiosity, who out of the disclosure project would you folks regard as credible witnesses?

I found a lot of the stories intriguing, but I'm extremely wary of their supposed credentials, especially in the cases of contractors just wandering around military bases and stumbling across earth-shattering evidence.

Are any of the stories worth a second thought?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Funny how people can talk about something as if they were there when it happened or didn't happen. It's easy from an arm chair.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
ufoinfo.com

Cant recall if this is the correct site, it usualy gets linked up in rense so will have a gander on there to double check, maybe worth a peek for someone.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

The person I talked to was there. I simply relayed his story. You can take it for what you will, but I believe what he told me to be true, that nothing happened there. He has no alternative motive, he is in his sixties and retired now. If anything now would be the best time for him to tll any stories of cover-ups that he might know of. Which is what I honestly thought would be his story, not the one he gave me.

[edit on 2/18/2009 by AlienCarnage]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

And don't forget the fifth point!

I was joking.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
Funny how people can talk about something as if they were there when it happened or didn't happen. It's easy from an arm chair.

Kind of like George Filer, right? That's who you're talking about, right?

What about you, UFO Reality. Do you think this happened?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Ah the fine art of sarcasm, it has been some time. I still needed to elaborate either way on my standpoint.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

If you were a Major General. Fought in three wars. flew 450 combat missions and were sworn to secrecy or be wallowed in denial and threatened to lose your pension after spending 30+years in the air force, would you confide in anyone? I think not. That's 6-7K per month.
He said they may have shot a deer at best. He knew Filer's name, however...without comment.

Kind of intrigueing.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I had just called my father about this as he was stationed at dix at that time also..The only thing strange he can remember was getting raused outa bed one night and having to ''clear'' vehicle paths to the fence line of McG's air feilds..This struck him very odd as he and the rest of his platoon was told to use what ever means neccassary..he used a 2-1/2 ton to take down trees as hasitly as possible..When asked why, he was told that poop rolls down hill..lol..Basicly the ole STFU

Sorrounding Dix is a miriad of interconnecting trails and training roads used by the army for mechanized training as well as foot soldiers

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join