It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien shot at Fort Dix (1978)?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Watch this: www.youtube.com...

At approx the 1:56 time mark Maj. George Filer, US Air Force (Ret.) talks about an alien being shot at Fort Dix, and the alien escaping to McGuire AFB and dying on a runway on Jan. 18, 1978.

"Roswell of the East"

"They said don't brief it, it's too hot"

I had heard about this, but I had never seen this snippet of the Disclosure Conference. Does anyone know more about this?

I did a little searching on George Filer and he does in fact live in New Jersey.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by ufo reality]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
With some more searching I found out that Col. Kenneth Landon was the McGuire AFB Commander in 1978.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by ufo reality]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
At approx the 1:56 time mark Maj. George Filer, US Air Force (Ret.) talks about an alien being shot at Fort Dix, and the alien escaping to McGuire AFB and dying on a runway on Jan. 18, 1978.

What in the world? This story makes no sense whatsoever. "I got shot at one military base, so I'm going to fly to another military base." Further, he was worried about briefing the general about something that happened at his own base. Considering the magnitude of the situation an alien ship crashing and the occupant dying on his runway, wouldn't the general already know? Oh, but then he doesn't tell the general, about an incident on his own base, because the story is too hot.

No sense. None.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Does anyone know more about this?

Hi ufo reality, perhaps you find this interesting?

www.ufocasebook.com...

[edit on 17/2/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

I did a little searching on George Filer and he does in fact live in New Jersey.

He runs (or used to run, haven't checked yet) a website called Filer's Files, or something like that, as I recall...

Keep in mind, just because someone is involved with the Disclosure Project, doesn't equate to credibility. That was one of Grier's big problems, he didn't narrow the field...and included folks like Billy Meiers, etc.

That said, I haven't looked into Filer's story mentioned above, so would have to reserve judgement until doing so...

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Some other little things I picked up watching the video again that don't make sense...

Filer says he was told there were "UFOs in the pattern all night," implying there was more than one craft in the area. It begs the question of why no attempt was made by the creatures to retrieve their fallen comrade? As these beings appear near omnipotent in comparison to humans, I am sure they could have done it with little to know effort.

Second, the way Filer tells the story, it seems the story was common knowledge as it was happening and people seemed to have no problem discussing it with him. Why then was he so nervous about his briefing to General Sadler and the general staff?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplexWhy then was he so nervous about his briefing to General Sadler and the general staff?

Gosh, does that take a lot of thought?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

No, what you said makes no sense. The alien was said to have been shot by a military police at Ft. Dix, then the alien fled (not in a ship) but on foot over a fence to McGuire AFB and died on a runway. Up to 11 UFOs were seen through out the night in the area over Ft. Dix.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplexWhy then was he so nervous about his briefing to General Sadler and the general staff?

Gosh, does that take a lot of thought?

I don't know, you tell me.

UFO crashes/lands at an Air Force Base, the occupant found dead on the runway. That seems like something that Major General Thomas Sadler would be alerted to the moment it happened. Further, people at the time had no trouble talking about it in the immediate aftermath of the incident. But somehow Filer thinks that General Sadler won't believe him and it's decided not to brief him because the story is "too hot?"

It doesn't make any sense. Perhaps you can provide some edification.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

No, what you said makes no sense. The alien was said to have been shot by a military police at Ft. Dix, then the alien fled (not in a ship) but on foot over a fence to McGuire AFB and died on a runway. Up to 11 UFOs were seen through out the night in the area over Ft. Dix.

Actually, you are right about that; he does say the alien escaped over the fench after being pumped full of bullets. However, my other points remain the same.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Of course people on the base knew and talked about the incident. Do you know how the military works? Base commanders are like Kings. You don't just walk up to them and start talking about sensitive things like UFOs and an alien being shot. So the fact that George Filer was nervous to brief him on it isn't surprising to me. I'm sure he already knew and didn't need Filer's briefing. I think you're making a mountain out of a mole hill. Further more I don't know because I have never spoken with Mr. Filer. Have you? Until then, I wouldn't pre-judge anything.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Of course people on the base knew and talked about the incident. Do you know how the military works? Base commanders are like Kings. You don't just walk up to them and start talking about sensitive things like UFOs and an alien being shot.

He wasn't just walking about to the base commander and gabbing. He was to provide the daily briefing about the things General Sadler needed to know about.

As an aside, if this incident and others like Roswell happened as Filer, Morse and others say, is there perhaps more beneath the surface as far the extraterrestrials are concerned. Could it be they allow these things to happen, an experiment, to see how we will react?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
from what i've researched, read, and studied, these aliens have no fear of dying - some are even biomechanical, created for missions like this to retrieve any data. basically "cloned" aliens to do these things. if these aliens are coming from different planets on UFO's, im sure they are smart enough to have their own foot soldiers per say. I can only speculate, but i've heard the biomechanical stuff more than once. if they are a more advanced civilization, i dont see why this couldnt be the case or just a possibilty.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Fort Dix/McGuire are weird, scary places...especially being that they are in the middle of the Pine Barrens. A local highway detours off into the base and gradually changes from residential to military base without any signage or warning. Some friends and I got lost in there last fall, saw coyotes which, although native to the area, felt eerie and 'out-of-place' (I had never actually seen a coyote before even after years of camping in the mid-atlantic), and were chased out by an unmarked black SUV with civilian plates, who promptly returned to base as soon as we were out.

As if the Pine Barrens aren't spooky enough, the twilight zone feeling that Dix/McGuire give me are just too much.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
from what i've researched, read, and studied, these aliens have no fear of dying - some are even biomechanical, created for missions like this to retrieve any data....

And the point here is what?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
the point is anything is possible in these situations, no one really knows either way. just giving the possiblities as to why the ufo's may have just left the body there.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
the point is anything is possible in these situations, no one really knows either way. just giving the possiblities as to why the ufo's may have just left the body there.

But even then, wouldn't the extraterrestrials want to retrieve the body and the craft? After all, you don't want your technology falling into the wrong hands.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Ok here is my $0.02.

I live in New Jersey, whent to school with kids that had parents in the military at Fort Dix and one close friend of mine was 4 when this supposed event took place. His father was a lifer in the military. I asked my friends father about the suposed incident and he did say he was stationed there then, but was unaware of the incedent I was talking about. THere were illegal imigrants or "aliens" that had been detained at the base but none of them had been shot to his knowledge. Also according to him, there are always UFO's everywhere, flying objects that had not been identified. Any near any US military bases are all tracked and logged initially as UFO's. Once they have been checked out they turn out to be various things, flocks of birds, balloons, etc. Some were more substantial such as aircraft that had gotten off course, hwich are then "guided" back on course by base personell. Some remained classified UFO's that doesn't mean anything other than the name implies, flying objects that were not able to be identified.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

it could simply be way too advanced for anyone to understand. maybe something happens to their body once they die - im not sure, we dont know if once the body was taken away by the military, it didnt come up missing after that. like i said my theory is purley speculative. just an idea. but say i shot a robot attacking me, i have the body, the anatomy, but that doesnt mean i'll be able to reproduce it, because i have no idea about robots.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage
I asked my friends father about the supposed incident and he did say he was stationed there then, but was unaware of the incedent I was talking about. THere were illegal imigrants or "aliens" that had been detained at the base but none of them had been shot to his knowledge...

Well, it's quite obvious he is lying. Don't you know that any denial is a lie and part of the cover-up? The only time they are telling us the truth is when they say what we want to hear! Thanks for spreading disinformation! Who's payroll are you on? Why are you even hear if you are going to say this didn't happen!

[edit on 18-2-2009 by SaviorComplex]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join