It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the leaders of America, the U.K. and Europe fully in control of their militaries?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Well are they?

I have no evidence for this... You hear rumors from time to time. I can't point to anything concrete I'm afraid, so this thread is fairly speculative, but many pundits have said that there are DEEP divisions in the military.
Broadly, the modern western military is divided into NWO "loyalist" forces who would be happy to start WWIII and profit, and patriots, who are against any big plans like that.

I also invite all the intelligent lurkers out there to comment anonymously.

I believe this is a crucial subject, and I'm quite happy to piece things together from anonymous comments. Please don't hassle me for proof as I have none. I am just opening this thread to see if anyone has any info they'd like to share. Secondly, if you've got nothing better to add than "bottom line- Obama is Commander in Chief of the armed forces and what he says goes" don't waste our time.

EDIT TO CLARIFY: ***I'm really looking for evidence/stories of high level rebellion against the globalist warmongering agenda, rather than simple stories of corruption or incompetence***

Here's to an interesting discussion.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by HiAliens]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I can tell you one thing.
Take note of this.

There are loyal soldiers that will back down from orders going against the American people.
But we are outnumbered by the soldiers willing to kill their own neighbors.

We can only try and protect you for a while, we will die for justice, we will fight to the last drop of blood.
But if all hell breaks lose and we are all killed.
IT IS UP TO YOU , FELLOW PATRIOTS TO TAKE AFTER US AND AVENGE US AND BRING DOWN THE CORRUPT.

We are here, we are outnumbered; but we will fight for you because we trust you to keep fighting after we are killed by the traitors.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Well considering alot of them are in Iraq right now,id say they are in control of them.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

And $125m of US tax payers money has gone missing in
Iraq and they suspect senior military. No I dont think they have a hold on their military.

www.independent.co.uk...

[edit on 17-2-2009 by sueloujo]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   

What a well-thought-out and intelligent comment Solomons. Have you ever considered applying for an analyst position in an intelligence agency? It would be a shame to let such a deep and talented thinker go to waste.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sueloujo

And $125m of US tax payers money has gone missing in
Iraq and they suspect senior military. No I dont think they have a hold on their military.

www.independent.co.uk...

[edit on 17-2-2009 by sueloujo]

missing money or wasted money
most of the time actually goes into the black budget for black ops

lets hope to God that it goes into black ops, because if it doesnt, we are obviously governed by complete morons

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Thanks for your replies, but I was really looking for something along the lines of high level rebellion against globalist war mongers........

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
High level rebellion is likely to be personally motivated, I'm afraid. You don't become a general by having no personal or political aspirations. I'm sure there's at least one general, admiral, or similar high-ranking military leader who would try to break away from the NWO and fight it, but chances are it would be for their own benefit.

What we get might not be much better than the alternative, really.

As for soldiers, even though that's not what you were asking, I think the least likely to tow the NWO line would be National Guard and the Reserve forces, as they spend more time in civilian life than their full-time counterparts. That sort of real-world grounding will make it harder for the NWO to brainwash those soldiers into submission.

How convenient for the bad guys that so many of our National Guard and Reserve forces are on another continent right now...

top topics

join