It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He Can Fix Your Kid!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Are you struggling with a child who is disrespectful, obnoxious or even abusive toward you? Are you frustrated and exhausted from arguing constantly? Do you "walk on eggshells" around your child, avoiding conflicts that will "set him off?" Have you tried screaming, punishing, pleading, and negotiating and your child still walks all over you?

What happened to old fashioned child rearing? Seriously, every parent goes though this. God knows I was a horrid teenager when I wanted to be but in the end as I grew up I thanked my parents for their wonderful parenting and patience with me.

nomor edisrespect.com

By the way I saw this as a late night commercial and had a face palm moment hearing this guys jargon.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

Yea, proper parenting seems to be a lost art in todays world.

Back in the day, at school, as a senior you only had to wait for one kid to cross the line before one of us gave him a smack round the face and ALL the kids learnt to respect and stopped acting out.

Can't do that these days without abuse allegations. Now you have to get real creative and punish by humiliating the kid which is way harder. Bring back the cain I say.

Creepy avatar by the way.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Welfhard]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Oh you didn't know?

Every kid who acts like a kid has something wrong with them. Most likely it's ADD or ADHD, and it requires medication.

Kids are supposed to be born acting like adults, not children.

join