It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will 30,000 objects come down?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Well theres more than 1 GPS sat in orbit, I can see them on the gps system in my car and its been workin properly lol so I doubt the subs used anything so primitive, plus they have Sonar one would think its impossible to colllide

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I am familiar with Nancy's material, and personally I think it has alot of merit, and it is unfortunate her dates were wrong. However that does not deter me at all from reading her material, that is because before finding her material I have had experiences that validate her material in some ways.

I guess these people kind of screw themselves. They try to be a service to humanity and then there is no end of the world, as if you even listened anyway most likely, but then when they are wrong it gives people a way to say see there is no end of the world.

Look, free will runs this world. No psychic or Zeta knows everything. There is in my opinion many universes. Things happen, free will of humanity diverts out time line possibilities.

I have a personal opinion for example. That is that possibly the US government did have one of these looking glasses Dan Burish claims they did. And they looked in it and saw the attack and that it only took out the top of the towers. It gave American a bloody nose, but no public mandate and the future Nanci expected happened. However maybe the US tricked them, seeing the future they did not want in the looking glass, and they snuck in and planted explosives to make sure the thing happened right and they got some mandate to kick some ass.

In other words they split the time line. And right now we could be on that new time line, not the one Nanci fortold, that might no longer exist and just have dead ended.

However you are only seeing one possibility, one timeline. Did you ever consider for example you jumped timelines. Maybe you went to sleep one night and changed your focal point to a parallel time line and on this one we did not have the problems Nanci said.

All I am saying, is that you are putting alot of things into another person's reading, but in the end it has nothing to do with anything for your belief, or should not. Everything is in flux, at all times. And there are many reasons Nancy was wrong, besides Nancy being wrong, if you get my drift. There might be other factors at work here.

I am suggesting, quite strongly, the time line we are on, you and me, has been played with in the pat 20 years. And that is ok, it is all good, we are still here.

I know sounds strange, but I will tell you, this is a real possibility. Our reality is much more fluid than it seems, and quantum mechanics proves this possibility.

Take the Nancy Leider/ZetaTalk fans, for instance. She claimed that Nibiru would return in 2004. When it did not manifest, her fans did not go away. Instead, they bought into her excuses and spins that it would be coming in 2012 instead. I am sure when 2012 rolls around and Nibiru fails to make an appearance yet again that she will use the same sorry excuses and those same sorry fans will buy it.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

Took out the top of the Towers??? Have you SEEN the videos, they're readily available.....

Alternate timeline....yeah, I can go with that....take me back to August 2001, pretty please???/

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The problem we seem to be having on this thread (and if I am honest, the large majority of threads on this site) is that people are commenting with spurious ungrounded and unprovable information. That is, information which has no grounding in science, or any testable feild. This is inappropriate if ignorance is to truely be denied. More time ought to be spent getting hold of solid facts and figures, professional independant estimation of probability where certain things are concerned.
I mean on the subject of Niburu for instance, theres no physical recordable evidence for its existance been bought forward, just rumour and a prophet of doom to go by. Mind you, on the day that a astrophysics expert tells me that a brown dwarf STAR can move around like a comet and travel through our solar system, then that will be the day I rethink the chances. But untill I am informed otherwise, reliably mind you, I will continue to believe that such things DO NOT HAPPEN... AT ALL ... EVER.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Have you accepted the Disclosure Project in it's entirety? And if so then you accept that Clifford Stone worked with a member of the gray ET's?

If not, well there were many scientists who gave testimony there that day, so why would you act different then in the case of Nibiru versus say an underground cover up of the Extraterrestial situation on the planet.

By the time there is proof it is too late. People are just trying to share information to help others possibly save their lives, and well, as long as in preparation it is reasonable I can't see anything wrong with it.

Possibly scientists only explain reality that humans make through their visions, everything has it's place, but I hardly think it is fair to place the weight of the world on the scientists.

Originally posted by TrueBrit
The day that a astrophysics expert tells me that a brown dwarf STAR can move around like a comet and travel through our solar system, then that will be the day I rethink the chances. But untill I am informed otherwise, reliably mind you, I will continue to believe that such things DO NOT HAPPEN... AT ALL ... EVER.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Hear ye, Hear ye!!!

TrueBrit has said a truth....so say we all, so say we all!!!!!

ATS needs people like this, to tamp down the nonsense......

I invite the flames.....please!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
By default, the fact that people believe in Nibiru means they have not bothered to read one line of acceptable scientific data. Not one! I'm not sure how that translates into denying ignorance.

IRM

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

It translates about as well as a early nineties japanese import VCR instruction manual. Dont get me wrong, there are some wonderful threads, topics , and posters on this site, but sometimes it seems as if the most popular threads are the ones which have the least actual solid basis . This is saddening since I only joined this site in order to be better connected to raw information.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I am curious. How did the post get side tracked into Nibiru? I said physics of the universe.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
because you started talking about planetary orbits and nibiru. true you spoke of other things, but alas the fact remains that there is no reliable evidence that the orbits of the inner solar system have ever been upset by a large passing body....ever. if such a thing had happened, and somehow the planets it passed by miraculously were not destroyed(as would be the case factually), there would be evidence left over in the erratic orbital patterns of every body of mass in our solar system. as i said there are no erratic orbital patterns, other than the one previously mentioned by savior complex.

there is no getting around this simple astrophysical fact. two astronomical bodies of mass cannot come into proximity of each other without one affecting the other. take for instance the moon, you can trace it's orbit back to an impact with the earth. trace it forward and eventually far far far into the future the moon will leave the earth's orbit. as far as i'm aware if nibiru was real(there is no data to support it's existance) the first pass it had with our planet would have ripped the atmosphere off earth and left it more barren than mars. and sent earth and the other planets into erratic orbits that most likely would have destroyed quite a few of them. at least this is the prevailing idea in astrophysics last time it came up back in the late 80's early nineties.

last time i checked this was not the case. but perhaps i'm wrong and we really dont' have an atmosphere and we're all living in the matrix, provided to you by coca-cola.

edit to add: those last two sentences , after some thought on my part, might seem like i'm taking a dig at you OP, but i really don't mean it to be taken that way. it's more a dig at the general nibiru crowd who refuse to take astrophysics into account with their hypotheses in regards to nibiru. heck, ten or so years ago i was all about nibiru, but then i started getting into the astrophysics stuff and i realised that all my points above were reasons why it couldn't exist, at least in an elliptical orbit like sitchin claims.( i think it's sitchin....)

[edit on 22-3-2009 by optimus primal]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
A few weeks ago a fairly large Asteroid came almost as close as our satellites, and each one had mass, although a very large variant, and from what I understand we did not rip that small body apart. Can you explain the difference to me?

And if my understanding is right, the atmosphere is ripped off when a energy exchange happens between the two bodies due to the charges, and in the case of Nibiru it was supposed to come in far out around Jupiter and never get that close to earth, so can you explain your through process on why evidence of an atmosphere would negate the existence of a Nibiru, since most likely this energy exchange if it were to happen would have most likely happen with Jupiter?

Originally posted by optimus primal
there is no getting around this simple astrophysical fact. two astronomical bodies of mass cannot come into proximity of each other without one
[edit on 22-3-2009 by optimus primal]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

that asteroid was tiny in mass compared to say our moon. and traveling at relatively high speed, meaning it was able to skirt past without much , if any damage to itself. and it didn't affect our planet for the same reason, relatively fast speed, low mass. most asteroids are made up of concentrated iron, or loose rocks, as we didn't' get hit with a storm of giant meteors i'm guessing it was made mostly, if not entirely, of iron. it's like a bullet shooting past a ball. you don't get the big effects untill the masses of both objects start gettin big and near each other, like you would with another planet.

i don't know where the whole jupiter thing comes into play. you'd have to do a lot of figuring with a stellarium type program to be able to tell where jupiter was in relation to the alleged nibiru, and what nibiru's orbital path is to accurately tell that. secondly it has nothing to do with energy transferance really. the moon affects the tides on earth...why...because of it's mass and proximity to earth. if it was larger, say around the same size as our planet, all the atmosphere and water would follow it around the planet. this is one reason why we're fortunate our moon is as it is.

if a planet, on an angular orbit, near the mass of earth or greater, came close to earth, the same principle would apply. only since it's path is angular and takes the alleged nibiru out away from earth's orbit after it's close call, it'd take the atmosphere and water with it, because of it's mass. nothing to do with energy as you would think with say a bullet or asteroid, since those are small massed objects.

however, it likely would not have affected jupiter to such an extreme as jupiter has such a large mass. it would however have affected the orbits of it's moons.

why i even mentioned it's effects on earth is because the last i read about the alleged nibiru, it was supposed to have caused a planet to be destroyed, creating the kuiper belt. i believe it was sitchin himself who put it forward back when he started on the nibiru stuff. which was later debunked. and such an angular orbit would have then placed it in earth's orbit afterwords. again...this has all been debunked as we see no evidence whatsoever that a planet on a large angular orbit around the sun has ever existed.

i mean this is all simply stuff any astronomy teacher or astronomist at your local stellar observatory can tell you. this is why no one takes nibiru seriously.(aside from sitchin and some other people who don't know basics about our solar system) it requires that you throw out everything you know about the solar system when everything we do know about the solar system, currently, works perfectly...

besides do you really think that aliens on this planet(nibiru) orbit every 6,700 years and are somehow able to keep their planet from freezing into a solid block of ice, need gold to put in their atmosphere for some odd radiation reason? this is where nibiru came from, sitchin's idea... i'm not saying anything about ufo's , et visitors, etc. just that nibiru is patently ridiculous, based solely on some basic astronomy lessons, and again the fact that we see no unexplained perturbations in any planetary orbit in the solar system.

if nibiru enthusiasts could point to some hard data on even one planet's orbit and say, this doesn't make sense mathematically, but if you add in this mass for nibiru it does! there would be something we could talk about....but none have, and the way it's looking they never will. which is no big deal for me, as i'm more interested in possible et races than some extremely angular orbiting planet that most likely is colder than pluto on it's furthest from the sun....

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

can tell you. this is why no one takes nibiru seriously.(aside from sitchin and some other people who don't know basics about our solar system) it requires that you throw out everything you know about

What makes you think you know anything about the solar system, and exactly how did you find this out?

And what do you think of the new theory that is slowly being accepted that the sun in fact does not create energy by hydrogen, and in fact is a plasma concentrator?

There are a number of theories on And the atmosphere being destroyed on Mars, including the fact that each planet carries a large electrical charge that is created as it travels through space, and that when they get close enough, they discharge and take out each others atmosphere. That is my understanding, I would need to get the technical details of it all.

Basically, you know nothing, just like me. And you are asserting many things as truths that are just theories, and that helps you sleep at night. Well, you are wrong. Scientists learn everyday, and all of these things you say are a work in progress. Those works in progress has got us as far as Mars, however, we might have a small fraction of the picture.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

yes they're just theories, scientific theories, which require evidence and data. where is the evidence and data for nibiru? if you can point me towards one journal stating the data i'll concede that nibiru is a possibility. you're quite bold yourself in proclaiming me wrong, just provide the data.

we, as a species, have pretty well worked out the mechanics of our solar system, and the planetary orbits. there is no evidence, that i've ever found, to suggest otherwise. as i said, point out the journals where it is and i'll concede it's possibility. no need to get hot and bothered about it.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

as for the electric universe cosmological theory: it's interesting, and may well be the new cosmology of the future, but right now it's not quite there. what that has to do with a supposed planet on an elliptical orbit that no one has ever seen, recorded our found evidence of, is beyond me.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

reply to post by SoulOrb

as for the electric universe cosmological theory: it's interesting, and may well be the new cosmology of the future, but right now it's not quite there. what that has to do with a supposed planet on an elliptical orbit that no one has ever seen, recorded our found evidence of, is beyond me.

Well, people have seen it, but I am sure you would not believe her, but she has traveled there in astral travel, which you may or may not believe in.

Nibiruan Council

I am not bothered in anyway, I am saying that you or I neither one of us know nothing. I assume you have not been to space. We trust others that they concepts are right or proven. However on this planet there are more than a few times, humans were wrong. Does it mean everything they say is true about 2012 being related to Nibiru, I do not think so. However if what I have seen happens, people have a very big wake-up call.

See I am in ascension. By the time Nibiru is here, or not here as the case might be, I plan to be mostly if not all light body. I got my exit plan worked out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join