It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will 30,000 objects come down?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Ok, orbit is a perfect balance of mass and speed. Assuming there is a Nibiru, as it approaches not only does it pull at Earth and slow it down, but it also pulls on the objects in orbit.

That disturbs that perfect energy balance, and then things start to come down.

So possibly we are seeing a number of things here.

Two satellites are not where they are supposed to be, and hit each other.

The drop zone for a piece of rocket booster can not be properly predicted.

A metallic looking falling object comes down and CNN reports nothing is found.

And two submarines hit each other, and it is blamed on Sonar damage which does not make sense, one submarine should have had a working sonar.

Maybe they use satellite and the GPS was not operating properly, and placed their positions wrong because the satellite was not in the right position.

What do you think? I mean it does not take much to disturb an orbit does it? Just a thought, but I am thinking this is a sign that orbits are decaying, as they say, what goes up must come down, unless of course it escapes orbit.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
funny you say about satellites crashing into each other when that just happened a few days ago and caught on camera over Texas..it would also cause the weather to become more severe which is also happening and also scientist are saying that something large beyond pluto is causing weird movements like a pull with the moons out there. More proof is becoming clearer everyday or of course all just coincidence.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by gmac1000]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
That is why I am suggesting it actually, the satellites have been on my mind. I keep thinking about Alex Collier and how he predicted the nature of physics would change as well and antiquate all of the scientists. Then I think, why was the rocket booster not where it was supposed to be. Maybe their little slide rules are not working as expected.

Originally posted by gmac1000
funny you say about satellites crashing into each other when that just happened a few days
[edit on 17-2-2009 by gmac1000]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Hmm pluto has allways had an un explainable pulling force!

And have you ever considerd Solar wind and the earths magnetic field for orbits to colide! its what happens to low flying sats when the earths magnetic field dont protect us properley from the solar winds!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Hi I've heard that magnetic grid has changed dramatically. Because GPS relies on the magnetic grid, accurate positioning has been affected too.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I dont think the Satellite collision has anything to do with Nibiru but I think we will see more things falling out of orbit due to an overload of space debris.

www.examiner.com...

Looks like we may see a domino effect concerning collisions from debri.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb
Assuming there is a Nibiru

*screaches to a hault*

And here, ladies and gentleman, is the fatal mistake.

You can not assume there is a nibiru. Cos there isn't a Nibiru.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Every day, about 25 tons of material rain down through Earth's atmosphere.

EVERY DAY!!!

Only the bigger ones can hurt us....the ones big enough to be tracked by NORAD.

Stuff say, the size of.....'SkyLab'.....which, about two school buses long, crashed harmlessly in the ocean. SkyLab had to come down, because it's orbit was decaying....but, ground controllers could hasten its trajectory to de-orbit and cause an ocean crash.

The smaller bits, even after those two satellites collided....they will burn so much, even uncontrolled, that hardly anything will survive to the ground.

NEOs, or 'Near Earth Objects' that are natural, such as asteroids and meteors, ones big enough to pose a threat and actually impact, are tracked. There is one that is destined to make a 'close' approach in....forgot when, but many years. 2019???....maybe, someone can look it up.

I saw someone mention "Niburu"....short astronomy lesson: We have launched spacecraft to planets as far away as Neptune (Pluto is no longer a 'planet'). To get that far takes from 7 to nine years, averaging 30,000 to as much as 50,000 miles per hour. It's a LONG way.....

WELL outside the orbit of Pluto is the Oort 'cloud'.... a not very well-organized group of objects that will occasional be 'perturbed' (and by 'occasionally' I mean, not likely in YOUR lifetime) by Neptune, possibly Uranus, and might alter its orbit towards the iinner Solar System. Some think that Pluto was once part of the Oort 'cloud', and, being much larger than average, was dislodged into its current eccentric orbit.

(The objects that far out are the 'wannabes'.....the remnants of our Solar System's formation. They never managed to coalesce into planets....and they provide the occasional comet that passes by....most famous is Halley's, which takes 78 YEARS to make one orbit of the Sun.....)

So, anyone who thinks that big rocks are on their way and will be here within OUR lifetime...and will NOT be seen by NORAD....then can I have all of your money?? I'll gladly take all you can give, while you go live in a cave.

EDIT....because, lesson incomplete. Regarding Halley's Comet.....Why 78 years? (could be 76...but, does it matter?)....anyway, IF WE can get a space ship to Neptune in nine years, you ask??? Because, we launch from a moving platform (Earth) to take advantage of our speed through space.

A series of encounters with planets on the outbound trip act as 'slingshots', using their gravity to increase speed....think of a billiard game, but the balls don't collide....

Anyway, comets from the Oort 'cloud' follow a VERY elliptical orbit.....when far away, at the 'top' of orbit, they are moving relatively slowly. The gravity of the Sun pulls, and they gradually begin to accelerate....but, that far away, takes a LONG time to build up speed.

Eventually, a comet will....Hit something on the way in, and be destroyed: Get too close to the Sun, and be destroyed: Or, simply.....orbit so many times that the heat of the Sun is too much, and they break up into little pieces.....

[edit on 2/17/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I don't believe the object that fell from space in Texas was satellite debris, it was obviously huge and metallic. I wouldn't doubt if it is a large UFO the U.S. shot down. Comets that big usually breakup and have a long tail with pieces coming off. Satellite debris would have burned up and this object looked intact. Further CNN has pulled the video off the site. The damn thing must have hit earth somewhere why is no media follow up to the site? Once again we are being deceived by our governments. Why are they hiding UFO's from us, there is so much video, pictures, and credible witnesses that it cannot be denied.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

This is one of the outcomes when we exchange normal life for elaborate and extraordinary ideas.

Most people are watching the news and seeing a special (though common) event of an asteroid/ meteorite colliding with Earth's atmosphere. Someare seeing the knock-on effects of an approaching mythical planet prophesied since the dawn of times by aliens.

Most people read last week about two obsolete satellites in decaying orbits that collided and destroyed each other. Some read that there is a conspiracy of silence by astronomers, and NASA in particular, to withhold the fact that our gravity is now being effected by the coming Nbiru.

Seriously, don't worry a moment about Nibiru. It isn't coming. People are also watching the skies
because there are real Near Earth Objects out there.

There's a biggie on her way called Apophis...

In Egyptian myth, Apophis was the ancient spirit of evil and destruction, a demon that was determined to plunge the world into eternal darkness.

A fitting name, astronomers reasoned, for a menace now hurtling towards Earth from outerspace. Scientists are monitoring the progress of a 390-metre wide asteroid discovered last year that is potentially on a collision course with the planet, and are imploring governments to decide on a strategy for dealing with it.

Nasa has estimated that an impact from Apophis, which has an outside chance of hitting the Earth in 2036, would release more than 100,000 times the energy released in the nuclear blast over Hiroshima. Thousands of square kilometres would be directly affected by the blast but the whole of the Earth would see the effects of the dust released into the atmosphere.
Source

Now we have two ways of looking at this. Most people will see this planned Mission to Apophis as great science. Some will see it as an 'End times' event and that the mission is a secret attempt to attack the alien mothership.

BTW Apophis isn't going to hit us. It's due to pass closely around 2029 and will no doubt be preceded by conspiracy theorists and a new generation that will be too young to remember the shame of the 2012 melodrama.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Has anyone thought it might be a UFO or UFOs crashing? I found this website by a guy called Ed Grimsley. He's has apparently been filming battles in the skies between UFO's with his military grade night-vision goggles. Check it out @ edgrimsley.com...

If you happen to be in the area and find a piece of debris, don't be so quick to call NASA or the likes, we all know what they like to do with extraterrestrial evidence.
Anyway peace.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by theflashor
Hmm pluto has allways had an un explainable pulling force!

No, it hasn't.

First, you are thinking of Uranus. When it was discovered, astronomers noticed there was a gravitational effect on the planet suggesting there was yet another planet beyond it. This led to the discovery of Neptune. However, predictions of Neptune's mass did not fully account for the gravitational effect on Uranus, thus it was predicted another large planet lay further out. When Pluto was discovered, it was found to be far too small to account for this effect; thus astronomers predicted via mathematical calculations there was a large "Planet X" waiting to be discovered. However, when Voyager 2 passed Neptune in 1989, astronomers found their predictions about the planet's mass were wrong, leading to a recalculation of the gravitational effect on Uranus. It was found that Neptune was the sole cause of this effect and not a large Planet X somewhere beyond Pluto.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Orbits are not perfect... Where are you getting your information from ? There is no perfect orbital balance... its an adaptive system with clear limits of acceptable variation. Go do some science. Good day.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by SoulOrb

Someare seeing the knock-on effects of an approaching mythical planet prophesied since the dawn of times by aliens.

Got to say here of course that by "dawn of time" we mean the 1970ies and by "aliens" we mean zacharia stichtin

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by debunky

reply to post by SoulOrb

Someare seeing the knock-on effects of an approaching mythical planet prophesied since the dawn of times by aliens.

Got to say here of course that by "dawn of time" we mean the 1970ies and by "aliens" we mean zacharia stichtin

...ahem...yes, we do indeed mean the 70s. Mr Sitchin's no longer alone in backdating prophecies to 'the dawn of time'.

For some of the more vocal fans of Nibiru shrilly demanding skeptics to, "Prove it isn't there! Prove it! You can't! Ha! I win the debate!" In 2013, the best ones will be shrilly demanding that skeptics, "Prove it HASN'T been! Prove it! Ha! You can't! I win the debate again!"

There's already a little groundswell of bets being hedged by saying that the world won't end in a physical sense, just in a higher vibrational sense. If we listen closely approaching 2012...we'll hear the rising noise of thousands of tiny feet as they shuffle away from 2012 threads and websites...if you listen real quiet there's already a little shuffling..hush...there it is!...can you hear it yet?...

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
A few responses.........

Perfect Orbits still means an orbit that fluctuates, but balances out, and that is my point.

Carry two pales of water on a level surface. Carry those pales up a hill. Everything is fine, consistent. Slip on grass walking up the hill, it is a while new game. Simply I am suggesting the right influence at the right time in that "balance cycle", destabilizes the "perfect orbit", as in overall in orbit.

The thoughts of a downed UFO did occur to me as well, if a person believes the assertions there is a small war going on with the lesser entities, verses the really highly developed ET's on higher dimensions. All I can tell you is the ships I saw did not seem to be metallic, they were light. They did not seem concerned over being detected, and my friend working traffic control says there was no unknown blips accounted for in my experiences. Since it was early evening, and they flew over a few hundred cars, I am not sure other people even noticed them. Nothing was in the papers. So the thought to me that the ET's who used to crash are still around here and are not kicked off the planet by the new Sheriff's in town of a higher vibration is implausible, or impossible.

There is a Nibiru type of event, I have no need to convince anyone. Is Nibiru all that people say, with a race of beings on a brown dwarf? I have no idea to be honest.

However in fact it is important that you do not know for my safety and those like me. Continue buying things, continue consumption, continue paying taxes, so that we can prepare our exit while the system is propped up by your rationalism. I am done my job as a fellow human in compassionately informing you, there is nothing to debate here, you are playing your role and you are playing it well.

I love how Kira Raa's channel says it: "Someone has to hold the door for you as you leave the third density and make your way to the fifth, rejoice in their choice, and support them in it". Same concept applies here.

This is a journey. I made my post for this reason. If more things happen people can tag their thoughts on this post. It gives them a progression of events. Often we do not see progressions until it is too late.

There is another one of Kira Raa's thoughts here I will mention, and I cannot quote it but it simply is like this. Great Brain or Energetic Spirit, rejoice in your choice and stick with it. And for the great brain types who are thinking on this and not feeling on this, well you just are not listening to certain information and might be out of balance, just like a great feeler sometimes needs to think a little more.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

For some of the more vocal fans of Nibiru shrilly demanding skeptics to, "Prove it isn't there! Prove it! You can't! Ha! I win the debate!" In 2013, the best ones will be shrilly demanding that skeptics, "Prove it HASN'T been! Prove it! Ha! You can't! I win the debate again!"

And with every Trans-Pluto Object discovered, they will claim it is proof that Nibiru exists.

If we listen closely approaching 2012...we'll hear the rising noise of thousands of tiny feet as they shuffle away from 2012 threads and websites...

If what happened after previous "Nibiru-scares" are any indication, they are not going to shuffle away into the good night, but rather to a new home that gives them an outlet for their hysteria.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Previous, can you elaborate?

[QUOTE]
If what happened after previous "Nibiru-scares" are any indication, they are not going to shuffle away into the good night, but rather to a new home that gives them an outlet for their hysteria.
[/QUOTE]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb
Previous, can you elaborate?

Sure.

Take the Nancy Leider/ZetaTalk fans, for instance. She claimed that Nibiru would return in 2004. When it did not manifest, her fans did not go away. Instead, they bought into her excuses and spins that it would be coming in 2012 instead. I am sure when 2012 rolls around and Nibiru fails to make an appearance yet again that she will use the same sorry excuses and those same sorry fans will buy it.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Hmm..... colliding satellites. Please excuse my cynicism but, I wasn't at all surprised to learn that one of them was Russian....and disused.

To be honest, there is so much 'crap' now orbiting our planet, that a collision was inevitable and for the purposes of this arguement, disused satellite = crap.

The recent collision has fragmented 2 large orbiting man-made bodies resulting in 1000s of pieces of metal and silicone debris now flying around randomly in space. I wonder how this might affect the orbits of other man-made bodies? A collision with one of these fragments might be enough to alter the orbit of another satellite, in turn putting it on a collision course. Knock on effect.....

This might sound alarmist but, it is a very real danger. At the very least, I think there will be a series of minor collisions, ultimately causing disruption to communications and navigation systems etc.

Ok, we don't need SatNav, but no internet.......
Unthinkable!

MH

top topics

<<   2 >>

join