It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth is coming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Last night i saw probably the most promising news article about extra-terristrial life.

The news article was about scientist admitting that given the vastness of the universe other life MUST exsist on other planets.

And by life, i assume they mean complex multi-celled organisms given that on mars they found fossils of slug-like organisms...

Maybe they will finally give us the truth, let alone an apology

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Dude.. What are you even talking about? I'm almost afraid to ask you if you're kidding.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dead-to-meThe news article was about scientist admitting that given the vastness of the universe other life MUST exsist on other planets.

I wouldn't read much into it, everyone says that now because of probability. I've heard that exact same line dozens and dozens of times the past number of years. I think it's just because it's more correct to say there must be, than there isn't. If this really is a sign that the truth is coming it's taking awhile.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by etombo
Dude.. What are you even talking about? I'm almost afraid to ask you if you're kidding.

Public disclosure that space aliens exist and visit Earth is what was meant. It wasn't really that unclear to me.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Scientists have been saying that.
Since before I was born.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Almost any scientist would tell you "almost certainly" if you asked if there is life out there in the universe. You'd find precious few who think that they've visited earth, though.

new topics

top topics

join