It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

saw an x-fighter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2003 @ 10:50 AM
link   
the aircraft might have been an assult craft because i saw a couple of recessed pannel that might have held weapons and it was chasing what mite have been a drone any way it flew over head at about 200 ft and did NOT make a noise and in the cockpit was a human sized being possible a human being??

posted on Jan, 30 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   
"the aircraft might have been an assault craft because I saw a couple of recessed panel that might have held weapons and it was chasing what mite have been a drone any way it flew over head at about 200 ft and did NOT make a noise and in the cockpit was a human sized being possibly a human being??"

Uhuh.
You saw a plane chasing a "drone" flying 200ft above the land and you saw a person inside it�

Ok.

A) what's so odd about seeing a plane I see planes all the time.

B) if the plane was 200 ft above you and flew overhead, how may I ask did you see the piolet? Did this magical plane have by any chance a glass bottom? Maybe the piolet was hanging from the undercarriage. In fact given that you were able to assertain the guys size from underneath a fast moving plane one suspects that actually, you didn't see anything at all did you.

Now stop making things up and try to post something constructive.

posted on Jan, 30 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   
from sorg:

did it ever occur to you that mayby the craft was banking after the drone plus i never said how fast it was going

Sorg your digging yourself a hole here.
So now the plane was 200 feet above you and banked so that you could see the pilot?

give it up man, your going to end up looking a fool.

posted on Jan, 30 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Blimey - it must have been such a steep bank that the aircraft would nearly be inverted.

Recessed panels - how about undercarriage.

I must admit - you must have bloody good eyesight to see such detail on an aircraft at 200ft.

Maybe you oughta join the Air Force and put that brilliant eyesight to some good use.

As for no noise, I've had experience of plenty of aircraft flying overhead without generating a noise you can hear.
The best one i remember was being totally freaked out by an A-10A that flew overhead at about 30 feet and scared the living daylights out of me when it came into view and the sound sddenly appearing as the noise footprint from the engines washed over me.

top topics

join