It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's Assassination Hits On Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
The Gaza civilian death toll exceeds 1300 of which 400 were children.

Again I will ask do you have any proof that the CIVILIAN death toll exceeds 1,300?

Stop stalling and answer the question I am tired of your BS and hate-speech.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Founding

Again I ask you a direct question yet you find it difficult to answer. Are you alleging that I invented the figure of 1300 Palestinians killed by the Israelis?

I will take a yes or no answer. Very simple really, so you have no excuse for dithering.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Clearly the question is over the CIVILIANS killed.

We are done I will not be replying to any more of your posts. It is all here for everyone to see, I have you quoted and everything.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Founding

Clearly the question is over the CIVILIANS killed.

We are done I will not be replying to any more of your posts. It is all here for everyone to see, I have you quoted and everything.

Please don't obfuscate by throwing a fake tantrum. Answer the question; are you alleging that I invented the figure of 1300 civilians killed by Israel? I am not talking about Hamas fighters, party officials or Eskimos.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Excuse me but the PCHR post on Creative-i (my site) is a VERBATIM reprint of the original PCHR press release. So unless the PCHR is some kind of Mossad front (unlikely), I really object to the writer's slur that the press release is a phony.

William Bowles

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Firing rockets indescriminantly into civilian areas is not an act of war...

OK...

Supplying those same rockets to be fired is not an act of war...

OK...

You have no trouble placing lables on every supporter of Israel as a Zionist as if it is a perjorative...

OK...

I would like to make an announcement right now. CRMANAGER is a ZIONIST and proudly proclaims that fact to the world.

MASONWATCHER is anti-zionist. I am sure you will proudly proclaim that fact.

I have dueled with you previously and have been sadden by your positions on the Israeli nation. Nothing changes today.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Whoever you are 'masonwatcher', you forced me to register here to correct your paranoid response concerning the PCHR post on my Website, www.creative-i.info claiming that it's some kind of Mossad fraud. For the record, it is a VERBATIM account direct from PCHR!

Any errors it does contain, are solely the responsiblity of PCHR.

William Bowles, Editor/Publisher Creative-i.info

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Creative-i

Whoever you are 'masonwatcher', you forced me to register here to correct your paranoid response concerning the PCHR post on my Website, www.creative-i.info claiming that it's some kind of Mossad fraud. For the record, it is a VERBATIM account direct from PCHR!

Any errors it does contain, are solely the responsiblity of PCHR.

William Bowles, Editor/Publisher Creative-i.info

I clearly showed the differences between what was posted on your web site and what is on the PCHR site. Furthermore, PCHR is a charitable organisation while PCHR-Ltd. suggests itself to be a different organization yet when one searches google for the PCHR charitable org yours pops up and it displays inaccurate information.

If you do not wish folks to misconstrue your site kindly distinguish yourself by more than slapping on Ltd. Nevertheless, please accept my apologies if you feel I was unfair.

www.creativei.org.uk...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Why anyone should be suprised by this I don't know but Mossad's tactics are well known and those who control Israel have been murdering anyone they don't like since before it became a nation. The Mossad motto needs no explanation " by way of deciet thou shalt make war" I think that more than covers it.

But for those who think that if another nation supports others to fight wars and is therefore guilty of same perhaps then Israel and th US deserve the same as they perpetuate war, support terrorists, murder and torture so therfore by there own action they have made themselves a target and should be attacked.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Creative-i

Just want to add that mason by far does not represent any of the members on this forum. I quoted your website and said that you directly quoted from the Palestinian website. Thank you for trying to get the truth out.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Why anyone should be suprised by this I don't know but Mossad's tactics are well known and those who control Israel have been murdering anyone they don't like since before it became a nation. The Mossad motto needs no explanation " by way of deciet thou shalt make war" I think that more than covers it.

But for those who think that if another nation supports others to fight wars and is therefore guilty of same perhaps then Israel and th US deserve the same as they perpetuate war, support terrorists, murder and torture so therfore by there own action they have made themselves a target and should be attacked.

Can you provide a link showng what you posted is Mossad's motto?

This is their actual motto-

"Where there is no guidance, a nation falls, but in an abundance of counselors there is safety."

How has the US wronged you to the point you call for us to be attacked?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Steve, Its on old Motto perhaps they have given it a new face but none the less its what they do. There are many sites that discuss this topic.

Has America wronged me, not directly but more to the point it has wronged Americans and since ww2 sought to wage war on others and has killed millions in the process. None of which has bettered the average American in any way shape or form. But for a nation that uses war to achieve its objectives then yes those who prosecute those wars and those that support those action leave themselves open to attack.

Since ww2 America has been involved in conflicts that it did not need to be in. If anyone has suffered it is those that America has killed and its own people who it has lied to and stolen their country from them. America and its people could be so much better than what they are but from JFK onwards its all gone wrong.

That aside and getting back on track those who are using the US/Israel and others don't want peace and they will kill anyone and sacrifice all to achieve their objectives. The colour or skin. race or creed has no meaning for them and no value.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Steve, Its on old Motto perhaps they have given it a new face but none the less its what they do. There are many sites that discuss this topic.

Has America wronged me, not directly but more to the point it has wronged Americans and since ww2 sought to wage war on others and has killed millions in the process.

Actually, this is their old motto-

"Where there is no guidance, a nation falls, but in an abundance of counselors there is safety."

I think you mean we freed millions.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

You are really confused. "Freed"??

Yeah, I really think George Bush freed the millions of Iraqi's when they died and left this earth and how now MILLIONS of more people are ready to attack America from around the world.

Not to mention he "freed" the American population by wiretapping and cutting peoples' rights.

Israel "freed" people of Gaza with its on going blockade and it "freed" Hamas, a democratic power, when it staged attacks against them.

I guess Israel and America are going to "free" the world from Iran, Syria, N. Korea, China, and eventually Russia as well.

"Those who seek war get war."

[edit on 20-2-2009 by bobbylove321]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

Hamas fires rockets because of a blockade. It's pretty simple actually when you think about it.

1.5 million people are not getting food, jobs, education, water, etc. so they are going to fire back and shoot rockets.

Yes, REAL evil people that 1.5 million.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Steve, you have not got a clue and if you think your free in the US then your very naive indeed. as said by BL if you wage war expect it to blow up in your face.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join