It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's Assassination Hits On Iran

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
isn't this an act of war? what the hell is wrong with israel?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Isn't Iran supplying Iranian made rockets to Hamas and Hezbollah to fire indescriminantly into Israeli populations?

Isn't Iran threatening a "firey death" for israel?

Aren't those acts of war?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

Yeah yeah and which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Who already HAS nukes and isn't a signatory to the NNPT?
Who threatens as much as they are threatened.
Who twists whose words?

You might take too much of what the PR machine tells you at face value, but I refuse to. Some objective research goes a long way to denying that kind of ignorance. I've watched this nonsense for decades now with no skin in the game on either side, and I don't profess to know who hurled the VERY first insult at whom or when that was, but in this particular instance, in this topic (and yes, in MANY others over the years), I see Israel being belligerent, over reactive, and warmongering. They don't want peace. They want what they want when they want it. At whatever teh cost. And no, that's not the Israeli people or a religion...it's a faction within that government and beyond. More people need to be questioning both their actions and their motives.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Isn't Iran supplying Iranian made rockets to Hamas and Hezbollah to fire indescriminantly into Israeli populations?

Isn't Iran threatening a "firey death" for israel?

Aren't those acts of war?

The answer is no on all counts.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Gaza has a population of 1.5 million. The total casualties of the Israeli "overreaction", as you put, is 1,200 and 700 of which are Hamas. Next time use a better dictionary when looking up the word objective. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The Gaza civilian death toll exceeds 1300 of which 400 were children. Furthermore, over 5000 were wounded and severely wounded. Please be alert to zionists trying to diminish these war crimes in future as memory fades.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
The Gaza civilian death toll exceeds 1300 of which 400 were children. Furthermore, over 5000 were wounded and severely wounded. Please be alert to zionists trying to diminish these war crimes in future as memory fades.

Please be alerted to liars trying to diminish the truth. Here are the figures from BOTH sides.

Total killed: 1,330 (Health Minister of the Palestinian National Authority)
1,200 (IDF)

Militants and policemen: 390* (Palestinian Centre for Human Rights)
700 (IDF)

Civilians: 940**(Palestinian Centre for Human Rights)
250 (IDF)

As you can clearly see the civilian DEATHS do not exceed 1300. Again masonwatcher has been disproved by a quick check of the facts.

Link (I actually back up my claims with sources): en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Founding

Policemen and militants are two separate matters. We saw on our TVs the first Israeli killings at the start of 22 day massacre was at a police academy passing out parade.

Policemen, firemen and ambulance paramedics are classified civilian.

The Ministry of Health in Gaza said 1,013 people have died in the conflict which started 19 days ago.

More than 300 of the dead are said to be children, 76 are women and more than 4,500 people have been injured, of whom 1,600 are children and 678 are women.

news.bbc.co.uk...

The numbers killed by the Israeli occupiers exceed 1300 at the end of the siege. Currently more are being killed by new Israeli bombings and people dying from their wounds from the siege.

Once again Founding has been exposed for his zionist propaganda by the quick checking of facts.

Wiki is zionist occupied territory.

[edit on 062828p://pm2835 by masonwatcher]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Your numbers don't match. You say over 1300 civilians killed but the bbc article only says that only 1,093 total were killed.

Sorry mason you can't escape the facts. And thank you for letting everybody see your lies.

Edit: Here is the picture in the the article mason left out

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Founding]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Founding

Your numbers don't match. You say over 1300 civilians killed but the bbc article only says that only 1,093 total were killed.

Sorry mason you can't escape the facts. And thank you for letting everybody see your lies.

The Ministry of Health in Gaza said 1,013 people have died in the conflict which started 19 days ago.

Clearly your observational skills are poor. Maybe it is just selective. My figures are correct. Note the date; the killings didn't stop until the night of day 22.

Like most zionists hiding the truth, you quibble then mount ad hominem attacks just like a real con man like Madoff.

[edit on 062828p://pm2815 by masonwatcher]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Your attempts to cover up the truth are worse than Iran's sorry excuse for a leader.

Anything else to say? You have lied on this forum, I think you owe the people here an explanation.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

The Ministry of Health in Gaza said 1,013 people have died in the conflict which started 19 days ago. [/ex

I have exposed you and are branded a liar. Even as you deceive, you inadvertently left the details exposing your deception on this forum in the quote; 19 days. The massacre was 22 days and nights and police are not militants.

Please refrain from you deliberate zionist ploys.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Again you try to change the subject.

You are quoted saying the civilian deaths exceed 1,300..

Do you know something the Palestinian Centre for Human Rights does not. Because there is a large gap between their numbers and yours.

Are you read to accept the truths or shall you go on with your lies because I can spend all day disproving them.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Whilst its not really on topic id like to point out that the most dangerous zionists are the christian ones who are trying to start a fire in the middle east because they need it to happen for the tribulation.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Again you try to change the subject.

You are quoted saying the civilian deaths exceed 1,300..

Do you know something the Palestinian Centre for Human Rights does not. Because there is a large gap between their numbers and yours.

Are you read to accept the truths or shall you go on with your lies because I can spend all day disproving them.

Like I said before, zionist quibble. They will first commit outrages, then dispute the facts and finish by propagating lies.

Your quote is from 'Palestinian Centre for Human Rights LTD.' Which is one of hundreds of recent mossad sponsored factoids being littered on the internet to re-write history. It is a zionist m.o. often done after zionist crimes.

The real Palestinian Centre for Human Rights is here;

Founding, yet again, I have exposed you.

[edit on 072828p://pm2824 by masonwatcher]

[edit on 19-2-2009 by asala]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Sorry you and your Muslim fundamentalist hatred have lied to long on this forum. That website quotes from a press release by the Palestinian Centre for Human Rights.

Again I will ask do you have any proof that the CIVILIAN death toll exceeds 1,300. I will wait for the truth, it is worth it.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Sorry you and your Muslim fundamentalist hatred have lied to long on this forum. That website quotes from a press release by the Palestinian Centre for Human Rights.

Again I will ask do you have any proof that the CIVILIAN death toll exceeds 1,300. I will wait for the truth, it is worth it.

I am going to have to nail you down on this question. Are you alleging that I invented the numbers of Palestinians killed by the israelis?

Answer the question and the truth will set you free.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I am waiting for you to back up your claim of a civilian death toll exceeding 1300. The Israeli and Palestinian numbers both say that is impossible. So I am waiting.... either you prove it or you are a liar and a troll... all the proof of your lies are on this thread, you are just digging a deeper hole.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The Israeli killings from the Channukka Gaza Siege ended but a new offensive was launched soon after.

IOF Offensive on the Gaza Strip Continues for the 8th Consecutive Day;

The Number of Palestinians Killed Rises to 372, Mostly Civilians, Including 75 Children and 16 Women, and the Number of House Bombarded Mounts to 73

www.pchrgaza.org...

The Israelis are still killing Palestinian civilians.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Founding

First answer the question I posed. Are you alleging that I invented the figure of 1300 Palestinians killed?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join