It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's Assassination Hits On Iran

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Israel has decided to send spies in and assassinate Iran's top scientists and people around the "nuclear" program.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

If this doesn't show you that the Mossad is behind almost every major event in the world, then I don't know what will.

Also, have any of you seen The International? It is in the theaters now and it's about international banks supplying both sides with weapons, so that they can CONTROL the debt of the countries, which means they'll CONTROL the countries.

Israel should mind its own business, and let the international council take care of Iran's "nuclear" activities instead of having themselves, a country that a lot of people don't even "recognize", do it on its own.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
That could almost be considered terrorism couldn't it?.
sending in assasins to kill people doing legitimate work.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Yeah, great idea to give them a heads up too.

Didn't the US and Russia take some of the German or Nazi scientists after WW2?

I think Iran probably has their people much safer than those in Iraq did.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
Israel has decided to send spies in and assassinate Iran's top scientists and people around the "nuclear" program.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

If this doesn't show you that the Mossad is behind almost every major event in the world, then I don't know what will.

Also, have any of you seen The International? It is in the theaters now and it's about international banks supplying both sides with weapons, so that they can CONTROL the debt of the countries, which means they'll CONTROL the countries.

Israel should mind its own business, and let the international council take care of Iran's "nuclear" activities instead of having themselves, a country that a lot of people don't even "recognize", do it on its own.

Let's review some quotes from Aquavelvajhad shall we?

He termed Zionists "the most detested people in all humanity" and called the extermination of six million Jews during World War II "a myth," claiming that Jews have played up Nazi atrocities during the Holocaust in a bid to extort sympathy for Israel from European governments.

"About 2,000 organised Zionists and 7,000 to 8,000 agents of Zionism have dragged the world into turmoil. … The powerful hand of the nations will clean these sources of corruption from the face of the earth."

"Resistance is the only way to defeat the Zionists and their masters

Yup, let's let th UN decide Israels fate.

Please stop with the naive thoughts.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Zionist are not Jewish people. Saying "eliminate the Zionist" is in the same line as "getting rid of Al Qaeda".

The Zionists are the real issue in the Middle East. And, Israel has already put a green light into Attacking Iran. After hearing this threat from those terrorists Zionists, Iran has been cooperating with Russia to purchase the S300 missile system.

Of course we all know how much of a Poon the Israeli army are. Se Iran doesn't have to worry about any ground attacks from the poons. I expect Israel to do a lot of fly bys and sending a bunch of missiles and unmanned space crafts to attack Iran.

`

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

And what's wrong with getting rid of Zionists?

Also, there were not 6 million Jews killed during the Holocaust. There's lots of documents saying in fact that the Zionists use that "fake" number, so that they can be seen as victims and not the perpetrators which they in fact are.

Zionists are as bad as the Nazis themselves, and it's sick to use the holocaust as an excuse to continue their horrendous crimes against mankind.

You do also know that the JEWISH international bankers financed Hitler right? They sold their own people for a few bucks. Disgusting.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Israel is like a dangerous and smart pet.. I wish I had a dog with the qualities of Israel.. Every time I hear of one of their little plans it makes me feel warm inside..

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Israel has always had spies in Iran.

Mossad runs the largest spy network in the world.

They don't have the satellites that other countries like the US or Russia has so they put people on the ground.

They have special schools to teach there spies to be muslims so that they can blend in the Arab countries they are sent to.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
Let's review some quotes from Aquavelvajhad shall we?

He termed Zionists "the most detested people in all humanity" and called the extermination of six million Jews during World War II "a myth," claiming that Jews have played up Nazi atrocities during the Holocaust in a bid to extort sympathy for Israel from European governments.

"About 2,000 organised Zionists and 7,000 to 8,000 agents of Zionism have dragged the world into turmoil. … The powerful hand of the nations will clean these sources of corruption from the face of the earth."

"Resistance is the only way to defeat the Zionists and their masters

Yup, let's let th UN decide Israels fate.

Please stop with the naive thoughts.

Do you DISAGREE with any of those comments?!

Zionists DO play up the Holocaust. Zionists worked in line with the Nazis. They had an identical agenda; to get the Jews out of Europe. The Zionist movement knew that sympathy would get them Israel, so the people they helped exterminate were considered a sacrifice for the greater cause. Despicable.

Everything he said there is TRUE! Dont just equate "Zionist" with "Jew". They're not the same thing (though they can overlap.

I'm all for freedom of religion. I even support the Jews' claim to Israel. I just dont like how the Zionists went about taking it, bulldozing Palestinians home and land and corralling them into a pen...

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

And what's wrong with getting rid of Zionists?

Also, there were not 6 million Jews killed during the Holocaust. There's lots of documents saying in fact that the Zionists use that "fake" number, so that they can be seen as victims and not the perpetrators which they in fact are.

Zionists are as bad as the Nazis themselves, and it's sick to use the holocaust as an excuse to continue their horrendous crimes against mankind.

You do also know that the JEWISH international bankers financed Hitler right? They sold their own people for a few bucks. Disgusting.

My my my.

Thank you for showing your true colors and sinking to the lowest sub-basement of anti-semetic rhetoric that comes directly from the Nazi speakers manual.

I will give you one point just to get this embarrassing post moving. ^ million Jews were not killed. Let's say Half, 3 million and then half it again, 1.5 million.

"Man, it was only 1.5 million Jews...What's the problem?" Is that more to your point? ONLY 1.5 million Jews so they have no right to feel paranoid?

I guess a Jewish life is worth less then a Gentile life in your world.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I don't think you're getting the point.

The point IS that the Jews should move on. The rest of the world did, so why can't they?

Russia lost the MOST during WW2 and you don't see them trying to take vengeance. Germany, the Nazi ground, has "forgiven" the world for what they have done. Japanese survivors of the ATOMIC BOMB have forgiven the U.S. and moved on.

Everyone has moved on, and so they don't start making FALSE accusations, demand reparations, and want to murder the rest of the world because they think they, ZIONISTS, are god's gift to earth (literally).

Also 1.5 million Jews did NOT die during the Holocaust. It was less than 400,000. Yes, it's still a big number, but what's the point of Israel trying to kill everyone else? The war is over. Hitler is dead.

Also, remember 500,000 CIVILIANS died in the German city of Dresden, but it's not talked about because the Allies don't want to look bad.

Lastly, ZIONIST JEWISH bankers sold JEWISH people to Hitler via financing of the German army.

And Zionists are not Jews. Zionists is the equivalence of the Taliban if not worse.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Though I'm a firm Israel supporter; I am also deeply pro-Iran... which is what makes this situation even more difficult to gauge for me.

I would consider any such assassinations against Iranian nuclear scientists as acts of war, and Iran should retaliate accordingly. Its not even terrorism, its outright war.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
bobby - a question for you...

where can i find the information that reports less than 400,000 jews were killed in the holocaust?

"Also 1.5 million Jews did NOT die during the Holocaust. It was less than 400,000. Yes, it's still a big number, but what's the point of Israel trying to kill everyone else? The war is over. Hitler is dead. "

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

The last person one should get a review of quotes from is a pro-Israeli. You lot are still bandying about the old lie about Ahmedijad in which you say he said that Israel should be wiped of the face of the Earth when he really said that the government should be blown away with the dust of history.

Whatever Ahmedijan is, he is an Iran and does what he needs to for his country and very effectively too and that sticks in the craw of zionists.

As for the assassination of scientists, Israel has been doing that for years. These scientists are often geneticists and biochemists for some reason.

Israeli secret agents killed 310 Iraqi scientists

By Mustafa Amara Azzaman, 2004-10-30 --

More than 310 Iraqi scientists are thought to have perished at the hands of Israeli secret agents in Iraq since fall of Baghdad to US troops in April 2003, a seminar has found.

The seminar, held in Cairo, was attended by politicians, journalists and experts with an interest in current Iraqi affairs. The experts said they had detected an organized campaign aimed at “liquidating Iraqi scientists” in the past 18 months and most of them pointed the finger at the Israeli secret police service, the Mossad.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

And that ain't half it; these Arab and Muslim scientists can be European or US nationals born and breed in their countries. The only requirement for an Israeli hit is preeminance in a science field and bosh! the dogs are unleashed.

Here's another;

Iranian bioweapon researcher dies suspiciously
Sun, 15 Feb 2009 19:22:19 GMT

A US-based Iranian doctor working to discover an antitoxin therapy for biological weapons has purportedly died a "suspicious death."

One of the leading bioweapon researchers and a regular keynote speaker at international conferences,Dr. Nasser Talebzadeh Ordoubadi died on Saturday in what his doctors described as a "suspicious death".

One of the leading bioweapon researchers and a regular keynote speaker at international conferences, Dr. Nasser Talebzadeh Ordoubadi died on Saturday in what his doctors described as a "suspicious death". Media reports have linked Dr. Talebzadeh Ordoubadi's mysterious death to his notable accomplishments in discovering an antitoxin treatment for bioweapons.

www.presstv.ir...

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Why are people suddenly branded Nazi's when they try give the correct quota of Jews murdered in WW2?

It certainly wasn't 6 million that's for sure. Many jews died as a result of aid failing to arrive at some of the camps (due to allied bombing raids), without medicine, food etc , people suffered.

Obviously i'm not denying the true horrors of WW2, but to call someone a nazi for disagreeing with the Zionist control of the world is a bit harsh don't you think.

I have nothing against jews or muslims, but i despise Zionism and fanatical Islam, much the same way i despise far-right christian crazies.

Israel is asking for trouble, as is Pakistan.

The world has gone stupid.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It's pre-meditated homicide by Israel. These are extra-judicial executions without any oversight! And if Israel is happy to admit this, it is very clear they would have no qualms in fact murdering anyone, anywhere whenever they want.

How scary is that? Not too mention illegal.

What about the innocent Iranian grad student with sisters, brothers, family and friends whose just completed a degree and gets a compartmentalised job doing something only vaguely related to atomic work that he/she has no idea about and gets whacked.

Makes me cringe, and to think that kids are reading these sort of stories everyday, no wonder the world's moral compass is in the garbage.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pedetemptim

I have to find the direct source, but it was numerous studies/investigations done that proved first of all that there were in fact NOT 6 million Jews living in Europe at the time.

Two, the documents and sources said that the REAL reason for WW2 was to create a Jewish state of Israel. The Zionists had the power of the international banks, and used the money to promote Anti-Semitism by financing Hitler, so that they can use this "excuse" card in the future.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Why are people suddenly branded Nazi's when they try give the correct quota of Jews murdered in WW2?

It certainly wasn't 6 million that's for sure. Many jews died as a result of aid failing to arrive at some of the camps (due to allied bombing raids), without medicine, food etc , people suffered.

Obviously i'm not denying the true horrors of WW2, but to call someone a nazi for disagreeing with the Zionist control of the world is a bit harsh don't you think.

I have nothing against jews or muslims, but i despise Zionism and fanatical Islam, much the same way i despise far-right christian crazies.

Israel is asking for trouble, as is Pakistan.

The world has gone stupid.

No way in hell 6 millions jews were exterminated. The number 6 million is a myth. Jews love the number 6, even Wikipedia, a site run a by a jew, was asking for donations and wanted to reach the 6 million target for the 6 year anniversary.

www.physorg.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The thing is, lets say that a country like Mexico kept throwing rhetoric about how they are going to hit US on a daily basis do yo think Mexico will still be there? Zionist's openly claim that they are going to assassinate people and going to hit their nuclear plants on a daily basis this is an act of war by itself.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I don't think you're getting the point.

The point IS that the Jews should move on. The rest of the world did, so why can't they?

Russia lost the MOST during WW2 and you don't see them trying to take vengeance. Germany, the Nazi ground, has "forgiven" the world for what they have done. Japanese survivors of the ATOMIC BOMB have forgiven the U.S. and moved on.

Everyone has moved on, and so they don't start making FALSE accusations, demand reparations, and want to murder the rest of the world because they think they, ZIONISTS, are god's gift to earth (literally).

Also 1.5 million Jews did NOT die during the Holocaust. It was less than 400,000. Yes, it's still a big number, but what's the point of Israel trying to kill everyone else? The war is over. Hitler is dead.

Also, remember 500,000 CIVILIANS died in the German city of Dresden, but it's not talked about because the Allies don't want to look bad.

Lastly, ZIONIST JEWISH bankers sold JEWISH people to Hitler via financing of the German army.

And Zionists are not Jews. Zionists is the equivalence of the Taliban if not worse.

FIRST...You say "ZIONIST JEWISH Bankers" then say "ZIONISTS are not Jews."

SECOND...I am not even going into the "Where in the heck did you get the 400,000 number" to be followed up with "What is with trying to kill everyone else?"

THIRD...Try going to Hiroshima or Nagasaki and find ONE PERSON who has moved on. Try finding a single High School text book that doesn't evicerate the Allies for Dresden.

FOURTH...You have your agenda and nothng will change your mind so good luck with that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join